I don't really know where to ask this question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

conversekidz

Awards
My girlfriend just recently got started on a patch birth control method, and it remind me of this site and transdermals. Now my question isn't quite transdermal related but here it goes.

If one where taking M-1t and was having unprotected sex, could there be any risk of transfering the steriod via semen? From thinking about it I don't see how it would transfer, but I wanted to ask your guys opinions on it.

Thanks.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
well between this, "can you just eat 1-test", and "has anyone tried 100 rep sets" you're really covering all your bases aren't you.

oh and no if you ejaculate in her mouth she will not get pregnant.

conversekidz

Awards
well between this, "can you just eat 1-test", and "has anyone tried 100 rep sets" you're really covering all your bases aren't you.
what can I say, i'm a college student that likes to ask questions.

conversekidz

Awards
well that's no fucking excuse ;)
hahaha thanks :)

Think of it this way, I could pretend to know everything about PH and talk out of my ass like some people on certain sites, or I could ask random questions to you guys.

And I do think it is as good a question as the person who was worried about using transdermals and transfering them while having sex...

conversekidz

Awards
well that's no fucking excuse ;)

you think if i look at a tub of creatine cross-eyed my **** will turn orange?

no it would never turn orange, however it might turn green

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
Think of it this way, I could pretend to know everything about PH and talk out of my ass like some people on certain sites, or I could ask random questions to you guys.
think of it this way, you could pretend to research and ask real questions. you think asking "random" questions doesn't make it look like you're talking out of your ass? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.