just seen a post on bb.com titled axeholes ph log
this chump is 18 and hes starting off 50 mg m1t a day
unfvucking real

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Brilliant.
He must have exausted every available resource to come up with this one.
:confused:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
holy ****.... Well, I hope the lethargy hits him hard enough that first day to knock him out and convince him to lower his dose!

ManBeast

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
he needs to work on his posing too. he looks like the hunchback of notre dam in that first pic.

bj mun

Awards
what are his goals? to test the time it takes to get a donor liver? or how much hrt costs? or maybe how much an unplanned funeral costs these days?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I didn't think people were that stupid, that's just not right for an 18 year old regardless of how much experience he has.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
he's also planning on running the cycle for 4-6 weeks. he is doing this because he's going into "navy seal training" soon.

orvise

Awards
this is the stupidist thing ive seen,people seem to think the stuff is
creatine or something.they dont understand how powerful the ****
really is

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
When methyl-dien comes out, I'm sure he'll want to 'push the envelope' and run 6-7mg per day as well.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Oh when will the madness end fellas.... crazy kids are going to kill themselves

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
this kid would never make it through the seal induct. he doesnt have any where near the self discipline to make it through something like that.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
That kid is a tool. He is just one of the members ruining that board lately.

ckbuddha

Awards
he joined up 24 January of this year. To get a better idea of the guy, this is a response he wrote to a person asking about how to make a homebrew transdermal:

i wouldnt make a transdermal out of it. In alot of products, the powders wont be fine enough to pass through the skin.

But then again, it probably dissolves easily in isopropyl alcohol.

I would mix half alcohol and half water.

isopropyl myristrate, known as IPM, helps enhance delivery too.

with 4ad, this is one of the best orally active compounds out there because it actually uses the liver to activate it into testosterone. More than 15% of it turns into testosterone, so 700mg would make about 100mg of testosterone.

i'm not sure what he's trying to do, but to top it all off, he's going to have a baby with his girlfriend in the near future. i just don't get it...

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
hunchback of notre dame bwhahaha so true

if he makes navy seals, God help this country

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
That kid is a tool. He is just one of the members ruining that board lately.

Yup board is going to ****

I am waiting for some kid to post..

ULTIMATE HARDCORE STACK

6 weeks of

2,000MGS OF 1AD
800MGS OF T-BOMB
2000MGS OF 4AD

"Hey guys Im going to use this hardcore stack and put on 30lbs of muscle in 4 weeks. Wish me luck"

What the f@#% is wrong will people. :rolleyes:

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established

ULTIMATE HARDCORE STACK

6 weeks of

2,000MGS OF 1AD
800MGS OF T-BOMB
2000MGS OF 4AD

"Hey guys Im going to use this hardcore stack and put on 30lbs of muscle in 4 weeks. Wish me luck"

I've been staying away from there because it seems everytime I post now it ends up with me bitching at someone, and I don't have the patience to deal with it anymore. At least there are good people like you over there still willing to deal with them.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards

ULTIMATE HARDCORE STACK

6 weeks of

2,000MGS OF 1AD
800MGS OF T-BOMB
2000MGS OF 4AD

people are lazy and impatient. i am almost happy the ph ban is going into effect. it will keep alot of uninformed kids like axehole out of the hospital.

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
hunchback of notre dame bwhahaha so true

if he makes navy seals, God help this country
No way in hell is that going to happen. You have to be the cream of the crop for that, including intelligence.

size

Awards
  • Established
The individual in question is a complete moron.
IN the AAS section he believed methylprednisolone was an AAS that he took and caused rage.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The thing that pisses me off most now is how teenagers are putting disclaimers such as "Dont preach about the dangers to me due to age or anything else." Just because he asked for this not to happen doesnt change the facts of the matter. That kid doesnt look like hes worked out a day in his life from those pics anyway.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
He will die!

Originally posted by axehole
Today: I lifted with no PH.

Before today , i had been using creatine and zinc.

After i got home from school, i recieved my PH's in the mail.
Just to put up some thanks to bb.com ( i ordered from Higher Power), and their speedy delivery. Always have been that way.

I took 10mg of M1T, then 600mg of 4ad. Then went to work. Came home, took 10mg more of M1T, and 300mg of 4ad.

Tommorow (or today now that its 2:00), I will start off taking 20mg in the morning of m1t along with 300mg of 4ad, then 20 mg of m1t and 300mg of 4ad before workout, then 10mg of m1t and 300mg of 4ad in the evening.

On nonworkout days, it will be the same.

I will do this for 4-6 weeks, and follow with pct.

I will be taking no other supplements to make sure all muscle gain is credited towards the ph's.

Food intake: ALOT 5-6 meals a day.

250g of protein, taken in small amounts throughout the day

I dont know how much carbs to take, so if anyone has got a good number... let me know. I never got into carb counting, but with all the bread and pasta and other sugars i will eat and drink on cycle, im sure it will be plenty

I am already feeling it.. though not at full effect yet....

I love how he says has no clue how many carbs to take in, but if anyone has a good number, let him know. What a joke.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Wow this guy doesn't even know how much he's eating and says he'll be eating lots of sugar, freakin amazing to me.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
He could just be trolling and enjoying all the responses on the boards.

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
I gained very well on 10mg a day and would never give 50mg a thought..I remember BOBO having trouble with the cramping at 30mg/day and he is twice the size of this kid... WHY do people do this?? Well In four days he will be typing from his bed because his lower back will hurt so much, and as mean as it is to say, I don't feel bad for him at all..

PS.. How is he already feeling it? It was a day?!?! I never felt anything on M1T, the weights just got easier and easier..

Last edited:

sawastea

Awards
Thanks NM...You had a great thought...let's play with it :D

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
i was actually thankful that they closed axehole's thread. i wonder how many young kids his age he has influenced to also try a 6 week 50mg m1t cycle.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
i was actually thankful that they closed axehole's thread. i wonder how many young kids his age he has influenced to also try a 6 week 50mg m1t cycle.

I hope NONE. Just when I think I have seen it all I see a thread like axehole's.

sawastea

Awards
For a moment there I thought you missed the sarcasm in my thread :)

I agree with your post...Luckily most of the action was done today so most kids were at school, unless they were skipping Spanish class :eek:

Chuck

Awards
It's not the fact he's 18 that is the big problem with him. It is moreso that:
1) He shows he's done ZERO research on proper cycling...if he did any research on M1T (hell even if he read the description on it), he'd know 50 MG is more than double the max he should be starting at.
2) He is nowhere near his natural limit, looking at that kid's pics reminds me of the before pics in ads for some miracle weight loss pill.
3) Being 18, he opens the floodgates for other kids around his age to do this kinda thing. They'll think "oh yeah, he's doing it, why shoudn't I?"

Now it would be a completely different story if he did his research and had been anywhere near his natural limit first. But that is definitely not the case here.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
funny thing is, he's not joking about what he says. he really is that stupid.

case in point:

pretty soon, im going to run my own cycle of IM PH's.
Just gotta get done with the M-1-T and the 4AD i just ordered first.

What im planning is a 8 week cycle.
1g 1-test cyp weekly. divided into two doses given biweekly.
frontloaded at 2g the first week.

then 4ad orally. 2g per day.
possibly 30mg M-1-T per day after the first month.

for pct, 600mg of 6-oxo for 2-3 weeks post cycle , then 3-4 weeks at 300 mg. I might take it during cycle in case 4ad conversion starts aromatizing too much.
Possible hcg use if i have the money.

I think the benefits of injecting 4ad is minor.
4ad converts to testosterone by enxymatic processes which occur in the liver. So either way, orally or IM, the 4AD has got to pass through the liver some time.

I want to point out the fact that these doses in this cycle are extremely high, and nobody should attempt this cycle without some experience behind them.

I wont attmept this for another month, but when i do ill be sure to post my progress.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny that he's doing all this before joining the Navy where in basic training and his advanced school he won't have the ability to even keep on any mass he makes during this.

f1afreak

Awards
He's going to screw up his endocrine system so bad that he will be crying like a baby after the first week or 2, that is, if any of it is true, it would be fun to watch him get weaker while everyone else is getting stronger, I hate to say this but he reaps what he sows

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
More idiocy:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=224215

now hold on a minute. i think you guys think of posts as a meter of intelligence.

Of course you learn more the more posts you read, but you truly learn outside of this forum. studying research and books on this topic.

People treated me like an ignorant bitch when i first joined because i said food, not supplements, is the most important thing in bodybuilding, and people flamed on me.
Instead of just taking the easy way out and taking our freedom away piece by piece, they should help inform those about the effects of prohormone use and how to make inteligent decisions.

I aint going to deny that teenagers really dont care about the dangers. They just want to be cool. But instead of making ph use shunned by all, they should help kids make the right choice for them.

And they should sell pct to anyone, regardless of age.

This will increase the amount of teenagers who use ph's with pct, so it will increase the safety issue.
The point isnt to make ph's illegal for teens, its just to inform them that they need pct following that.

Ill bet you a ton of people who buy ph's never even heard of pct.
If they did, wont you think theyll at least consider taking pct during a cycle?
Like PCT is the reason that youngin's shouldn't use PHs. :rolleyes:

Chuck

Awards
Yup. This kid is an insult to human intelligence. I'd like to see if he really has the balls to shoot the 1-test cyp. If he's really going into the Navy I'd be much more concerned over developing some cardio endurance over a heavy duty PH/steroid cycle.

DobermanXXL

Awards
I know a 20 year old who ran M1T 40mg/day for 3 weeks with not PCT at all.

He was thin and got pretty big.. I'd say 10-15lbs gained.

He lost pretty much all of the weight he said post cycle.. what a waste. but he experienced no visual sides. but the worst side effects yuo can't see

E-Swift

Awards
I was always under the impression that you should have built a solid foundation before using AS/PH. That fat fucker has a bird chest and I'll be damned if he's trained more than 3 months. He looks pretty bad for being 186lbs and diving into PHs head first.