m1t !! but really Methyl Dienolone?

aydin

Awards
ok so i bought m1t yesterday of herbal store

it comes in a blue bottle with 60 caps it says m1t!

and the brand is from Icon Sciences

but when u read the back of the bottle

it says
17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one and i searched that stuff is Methyl Dienolone

so im confused if its m1t or no?? any 1 know the answer to my question . thank u

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The old bottle of Dien I have lists it as 1 (5a)-androsten-17a-methyl-17b-ol-3 one

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
where in the name of god did you find this? m1T is illegal, obviously as where i live there are underground labs still making it....but ive never heard of that company, Andro Technologies is the one available around my parts.

regardless if it is methyl dienelone It is VERY toxic, and if its M1T its probably just as toxic or close to as toxic.

What is your past experience? your age?

this my friend if legit is not i repeat not something to use for a 1st cycle, either compounds will totally skew your lipids and shut you down real hard. Id research it soem more as well as the company, or go back to the store...get your $ back and use it to fill your fridge with food (or however much 60$ will fill it)

Lots of other PH/DS available if thsi is waht you choose....but the 2 you are speaking of are hardcore.

in my opinion at least.

aydin

Awards
the guy from the herbal store,, ordered it for me lol

and im 21 and i did all my research n **** im on day 2 takin dis **** and takin milk thistle and have nolvdex ready

so yaah i got m1t and it says 17methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9,(10)dien-3-one

but i researched and it says m1t has this

M1T (Methyl 1-Test aka 17aa-1-testosterone) 17a-methyl-1-androstene-3-one-17b-ol or 17a-methyl-5a-androst-1-ene-3-one-17b-ol

and Methyl-D (Methyl Dienolone) 17a-methyl-19-Norandrosta-4,9(10)-diene-3-one-17b-ol or 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-estra-4,9(10)-diene-3-one

thats why im confused

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
sounds like you get to play the guessing game. have fun, cross your fingers, say some hail mary's. hope your liver lasts past week 2. if you get nose bleeds, start PCT. i think the hail mary's are in order for sure.

if the ingredients say methyl tren, then it probably is. though maybe they messed up the ingredients and got the label right. honestly, without the brand name, nobody would know, and even with the brand name and it being a knockoff company, few of us (if any) would know....

EDIT : you could PM the good doctor - he might know.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
17a-methyl-1-androstene-3-one-17b-ol

this is what is on the label of my M1T, not too sure i can hel you out dude, good luck though....should be a wild ride either way

aydin

Awards
dude im not gonna lose my liver off this ****.. im tkaing 10 mg a day only and 1000 mg of milk thistle lol

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
livers are great. from 10% functioning, it can completely regrow itself. just be safe man, and get some blood pressure support for the love of god.

aydin

Awards
jus gonan be running 10mg a day throw whole cycle with 1000 milk thistle i should be fine :) and got nolvadex ready :) but thx

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
livers are great. from 10% functioning, it can completely regrow itself. just be safe man, and get some blood pressure support for the love of god.
haha, when i read this the first thing i thought was that you could get a liver and cut it into 10 parts and save 9 people and still come out ok yourself. its getting way too late lol.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
To be honest if its methyl-dien, 10mg wont do much, if anything, if its m1t wich according to the chemical structure on the bottle its not, 10mg will be very noticeable, ive seen m-dien dosed at 25-35mg a day, and still not as powerfull an anabolic as m1t, very androgenic though, and will harden you up with little water, m1t however will make you look quite soft in the face especialy, hope this helps bro.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes 10mg of M1T is definitely noticeable isnt it....let us know man, you should be able to actually tell us right now.....if your still on can you explain how you feel? any lethargy? real m1t without something adrogenic to stack with it will make you lethargic as hell,

also Ive never run a compound that overall made me feel shttier than M1T, I felt like I was dying when I went up to 20mg.

In my opinion you will know soon enoght, and if it is M1T you will probably have to abandon the cycle due to sides. my BP was 159 over 113 by day 3! with support supps!

aydin

Awards
25 mg or 30? lol on the bottle it says Directions : As a diretary supplement take 1-3 capsules daily. and says do not exceed more den 3 capsules a day

tommorow will be my 3rd day .

for the past 2 daiz i had little headache dat would go away,, n some sleepy moment..

but so far not any fcked up side affects

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
eeek...good luck man.......not sure I can help you...:run::

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion you will know soon enoght, and if it is M1T you will probably have to abandon the cycle due to sides. my BP was 159 over 113 by day 3! with support supps!
Sounds like me when i started on clen...

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
the company could have pulled one of those "were gonna create a product and give it a similar name to a really successfull past supplement so people buy it". the 'T' in m1t could stand for tren and not test haha.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would get bulk NAC and add a pinch to every meal u have!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can still find methyl dienelone at sup ware..... i think it's called methyl brick or something like that.

just take it at 20mg first week and see how it effects you, if your fine, try bumping it up to thirty.

or just trash it and buy an hd clone.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Am I the only one who thinks this guy is nowhere near ready to be using this? I ran away due to that fact , just had to come back thoough cause this is nuts.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
I'm not saying he should either...however he's already started, so obviously he doesnt necessarily care whether or not he's ready. He wants to, so he's going to (and thusly already has begun).

samva777

Awards
Not everywhere

where in the name of god did you find this? m1T is illegal, obviously as where i live there are underground labs still making it....but ive never heard of that company, Andro Technologies is the one available around my parts.

regardless if it is methyl dienelone It is VERY toxic, and if its M1T its probably just as toxic or close to as toxic.

What is your past experience? your age?

this my friend if legit is not i repeat not something to use for a 1st cycle, either compounds will totally skew your lipids and shut you down real hard. Id research it soem more as well as the company, or go back to the store...get your $ back and use it to fill your fridge with food (or however much 60$ will fill it)

Lots of other PH/DS available if thsi is waht you choose....but the 2 you are speaking of are hardcore.

in my opinion at least.
Its not against the law in all countries. But as far as I know it is against the law in The Land Of the Free so vote libertarian if you value freedom

samva777

Awards
Methyl-D comes 1000 micrograms per pill and at 2 to 10 pills a day you should see benefits. If you live in the usa you should just get another Methyl like Epistane specialy if this is your first cycle. The reason I say this is Methyl-d is potent and for a first timer Epistane would be my choice. Also the bottle you have is probably rather old as this compound is not made for consumption in the usa.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the guy sounds like a noob/fool, y dont we all stop replying maybe he'll go away.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are u jelouse dude? ive seen u constantly rip on him. all he did was ask a question. honestly if u have it and u say u are over 21 run that ****! just pay attention to ur body. and be carefull. i wish i had some old methyl -D or m1t id run it instantly. ENJOY MATE

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was helping him until I heard a few of the things he said...then a mod took out another dumb thing he said, thats when i realized dude was not all there upstairs and had no clue what he could be getting himself into. Considering i have m1T, legit m1T and its reaaal harsh i might, just might know.

Just look and read whats hes writing, dont encourage a 4 foot 8 kid to take the sht that might ruin his life forever.

I was in until I realized he was one sandwich short of a picnic.

You go right ahead and help him , you dont like what I say? dont read it!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are u jelouse dude? ive seen u constantly rip on him. all he did was ask a question. honestly if u have it and u say u are over 21 run that ****! just pay attention to ur body. and be carefull. i wish i had some old methyl -D or m1t id run it instantly. ENJOY MATE
ya youd run it like a tool with no bloodwork or support supps, a weak pct , then you would wonder why you deflated when you came off.

Then after you run it like a tool (probably 2-3months str8) you would be shutdown so bad you wouldnt even know you were still a man, or boy in your case!

Ill tell you what Ill send you some real m1T, you have no idea how to even run it, youd be so lethargic you wouldnt even get out of bed to go to the gym.

aydin

Awards
im 6'1 180 and 2mrw will be my 4th day.... and so far had no side affects whatsoever .. im gonna up the dosage 2mrw to 20mg cuz iv seen no energy or any other feeling.

10 mg in da morrning with milk thistle and 10mg befor my workoutt with also milk thistle see if it kicks in ;)

aydin

Awards
im pretty sure its not m1t, cuz i heard 10 mg in 3rd day u see some diffrence.. so im guessin its the mehth -d even tho its says m1t on it

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no...im in murders and executions....

I mean mergers and acuisitions

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think you should up the dosage more. Cmon man, don't be a puzzy.

I was just thinking, why can't we curse in a 21 and up forum. Thats bull****.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I usually run M1T at 50mg a day, and when im not 100% sure what is in the pills, or if its even real I usually up it even higher.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I usually run M1T at 50mg a day, and when im not 100% sure what is in the pills, or if its even real I usually up it even higher.
Thats what any rational person would do. If you take a whole lot of the bunk **** you should get some pretty good results i am thinking.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think you should up the dosage more. Cmon man, don't be a puzzy.

I was just thinking, why can't we curse in a 21 and up forum. Thats bull****.
I can curse

:gay:,

:bryce:

aydin

Awards
ok so i stopped taking this ****.. ! im like **** it ima go with the real gear

i got TEST and EQ and gonna be running it for 14, 15 weeks.... 600 test 400 or 500 eq

;)

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok so i stopped taking this ****.. ! im like **** it ima go with the real gear

i got TEST and EQ and gonna be running it for 14, 15 weeks.... 600 test 400 or 500 eq

;)
hope it s real....good luck , you are really gonna need it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MD was toxic on paper, but it's actually amongst the more mild AAS.

aydin

Awards
ya the juice im getting iz ledgit trust me.

but all i can say is methyldienolone didnt doooo **** for me at all in that 4 daiz

and plus i heard any form of pills in steroids WILL BE wayyyy harsher then any enjectable steroids becusee jus breakingg the pill down in liver will **** **** up

aydin

Awards
i rather paay moreee and add up 20 pounds lean... on test and eq den pay cheap and get 3 to 4 lb lol

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was helping him until I heard a few of the things he said...then a mod took out another dumb thing he said, thats when i realized dude was not all there upstairs and had no clue what he could be getting himself into. Considering i have m1T, legit m1T and its reaaal harsh i might, just might know.

Just look and read whats hes writing, dont encourage a 4 foot 8 kid to take the sht that might ruin his life forever.

I was in until I realized he was one sandwich short of a picnic.

You go right ahead and help him , you dont like what I say? dont read it!
ahh my bad i did not see the MOD edit. if he is ignorant and STFU for him is in order. my bad. u really still got some real M1T id love to try some out my friend might sell me some of his

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
YUP TRUE arnold style M1T at 50+ a day and work out twice a day each bodypart 3x a week

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i love when ppl say "IZ" loll use a jump start as well like.... methyl D is a good one. jk but use something i belive EQ itself take like 3-4weeks to kick in

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ahh my bad i did not see the MOD edit. if he is ignorant and STFU for him is in order. my bad. u really still got some real M1T id love to try some out my friend might sell me some of his
it makes you feel like garbage, lethargic angry, moody, depressed, sore, achy,

good gains if you can get of bed to get to the gym.

Better options out there in my opinion.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
ok so i bought m1t yesterday of herbal store

it comes in a blue bottle with 60 caps it says m1t!

and the brand is from Icon Sciences

but when u read the back of the bottle

it says
17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one and i searched that stuff is Methyl Dienolone

so im confused if its m1t or no?? any 1 know the answer to my question . thank u
That looks alot like the tren kilo sports use to make.

JP.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
17 methoxy was the nomenclature, regardless "WAS" is the key word.