Any steroid that does not stunt growth?

ilovefish

Awards
If your still growing you probably shouldnt be doing steroids to begin with.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
If your to dumb to figure this question out for yourself you shouldnt be using...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes you should be done growing for a while before you use AAS, steroids are for men not for kids

But just so people can actually learn something if they click on this thread, growth plates are closed by estrogen, so steroids that aromatize will stunt growth, while those that don't aromatize shouldn't stunt growth.
That's why Anavar was used to be prescribed to kids, no aromatization.

MTG

Banned
Awards
Yes you should be done growing for a while before you use AAS, steroids are for men not for kids

But just so people can actually learn something if they click on this thread, growth plates are closed by estrogen, so steroids that aromatize will stunt growth, while those that don't aromatize shouldn't stunt growth.
That's why Anavar was used to be prescribed to kids, no aromatization.
Thanks :usa: i guess ill throw this bottle i have, i got it from Europe a long time ago its to make horses stronger. I guess its steroids? idk i am throwing it out.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
It depends on what it says on it's label. If it's a steroid associated with horses the first thing that comes to my mind is boldenone, wich, by the way, is an aromatizable steroid, though it doesn't convert into estrogen, because it's not a testosterone, it still is aromatased by the aromatase enzyme into the estrogen analogue to that substance (the same way it dosen't convert into DHT (dihydrotesstosterone) either but still converts into DHB (dihydroboldenone)by the same enzyme that makes DHT).
As far as the question you've made, I agree with what's been said before about aromatizable steroids stunt growth and non-aromatizable don't, and I also agree with the fact that if you don't have your growth plates closed then you should wait for a while till use steroids (think that you may even get taller and wider on shoulders, wich can make any mass added even more proportioned and pronounced ehehe).

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Thanks :usa: i guess ill throw this bottle i have, i got it from Europe a long time ago its to make horses stronger. I guess its steroids? idk i am throwing it out.
lol, yes throw it out especially if you are unsure of what it is other than "It makes horsies stronger" That would be the wisest move. What is the name on the bottle btw?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A single bottle of bold won't do **** anyway... Make horses stronger, LOL... can just imagine them trying to feed the horse 30 f'ing bold pills a day...

MTG

Banned
Awards
I don't have it anymore, i got rid of the label when i took it back to the U.S i thought i would get in trouble or something and the label was all in Russian. Also i thought i was cool having it in my room...u know when ur a kid and u have like fake toy guns in ur room and you think ur cool?

Ultimate1985

Awards
Anavar used to be given to children with growth disorders back in the day, so it would be a decent choice. It is not androgens that stunt growth, but rather estrogens. So taking an aromatase inhibitor such as arimidex along with a testosterone should prevent any epiphyseal plate closure.

A study that I am familiar with tested the effects of AI's on final adult height in adolescents and found those who took AI's ended up being a couple inches taller on average. Those who received testosterone injections along with AI's grew slightly taller than the AI group.