is this OK or would it be an overkill?

jonno

Awards
was thinking of running hdrol, epi, and xtren all from CEL...

hdrol - 75/75/75/75/75
epi - weeks 2-5 30/30/30/30
x-tren - weeks 2-5 90/90/90/90

should i just do hdrol and x-tren or would it be OK to add in the epi? i have run hdrol solo once at 75/75/75/100/100 with no issues.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Well since you know how the h-drol treats you, you could run it along side some tren IMO. I believe they are both pretty dry, so if your looking for size you might consider the epi and hdrol. Although, that's two methyls which may be a bit more problematic. But definetely not all 3. Is this only your second cycle?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Well since you know how the h-drol treats you, you could run it along side some tren IMO. I believe they are both pretty dry, so if your looking for size you might consider the epi and hdrol. Although, that's two methyls which may be a bit more problematic. But definetely not all 3. Is this only your second cycle?
I agree that 2 methyls could be problematic, however, I don't think h-drol+tren is dryer than h-drol+epi. People have joint problems on Epi alone. I could be wrong, but from what I've read I would think otherwise.

The three may be overkill, its up to you really. They make supps with three methyls in one pill, so who knows. To better advise you we would have to understand what your goals for this cycle would be.