Ncmp2 Also Goes Down...

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Another goes down. Dealt with clomid, novla, etc. He's from Elite, so a lot of you might or might not know him. If you have sent him money and your package comes, might as well except it. I would anyway....... teekhty posted this at FitnessGeared...

"ncmp2 just went down on tuesday he did only ancillary's that I am aware of there is a post on this at elite and I know someone who knows him personally and it is confirmed this is a post that i took from elite and it is excellent info.............Actually you dont want to refuse the package. What innocent person ever refuses a package from a mail man?

No, what you need to do first, as Seth did mention is clena out your house. Remember, anyone can mail you anything, doesnt mean you asked for it. A packaged addressed to you only gives them the right to searchyour house. If your place is squeeky clean, you cant be busted.

So if you get a controlled delivery, best to act like a fool. Accept the package (they are going to come in whether or not you accept it, so might as well act innoncent and not suspicious), when they serve you with the search warrant, cooperate, but act innocent and most importantly KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. Once they ransack the house (which they will do, again, regardless of whether or not you accept the pack), and they come up with NOTHING, you are in the clear."

--Thanks for the heads up brother......