Best stack for losing fat gaining Muscle

samva777

Awards
Hi Bros I have 2 bottles of H-drol 4 bottles of furaguno and 4 bottles of bold200. I am wondering To cut fat and gain some muscle, which would be better go with the Hdrol furguno or Hdrol bold 200? I was thinking 5 week cycle hdrol at 50/50/75/75/75 but not sure on dosages for the non methyls which ever one I go with any ideas?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
steroids dont burn fat diets do.....that being said.....
hdrol- 75/57/100/100/150/150
bold- 800/800/800/800/800/800/800/800

this would make a pretty good oral cut cycle....the hdrol is high because hdrol sucks and you need a lot....just watch your bp!

samva777

Awards
Thanks Mooch I have a lot of faith in your advice , I am gonna give it a go and ill take cycle assist for BP and such.

DenDestroys

Awards
You really want to spend 120 dollars on just the H-Drol alone to run that cycle?(3 complete bottles + 2 pills)

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
the original halodrol-50 was contaminated with another steroid....wanna say dmt of the top of my head....the gains were much better because of this....a lil wetter but bigger gains....

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
the original halodrol-50 was contaminated with another steroid....wanna say dmt of the top of my head....the gains were much better because of this....a lil wetter but bigger gains....
Ah. Now I understand. People always said the original was better, but it was basically a hybrid.

samva777

Awards
On the 3rd bottle I could just use epistane instead ? or bad idea?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
no love for sd? ;p

about to try tren. surprised you like epi so much.

i tried an hdrol clone but it was my first cycle so i ran 50/50/50/50 and didn't notice a thing. i don't know if i need 2-3x the dose or if it just doesn't work on me.

best stack for what you want which is recomp... it would be injectable no doubt about that. Test and tren, but that stack is good at everything. Out of orals it's hard to say. Diet is most important. I did a recomp on Phera and there was no bloat, i looked pretty hard by the end of it.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
no love for sd? ;p

about to try tren. surprised you like epi so much.

i tried an hdrol clone but it was my first cycle so i ran 50/50/50/50 and didn't notice a thing. i don't know if i need 2-3x the dose or if it just doesn't work on me.

best stack for what you want which is recomp... it would be injectable no doubt about that. Test and tren, but that stack is good at everything. Out of orals it's hard to say. Diet is most important. I did a recomp on Phera and there was no bloat, i looked pretty hard by the end of it.
i like epi because ii dont expect much out of it....i compare it to winni...its great for cutting and will harden you up but your not gonna gain a lot....i actually see the anti estro effects at 10mgs....after my last cycle i did ten mgs of epi every morn during my pct and after....i feel it helped me keep gains and half life is only six hours so i dosed nolva/clomid at night...recovery was fine and no estro probs whatsoever.....i really like epi...just not for the normal get hyooge reasons that most guys on this forum want...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i like epi because ii dont expect much out of it....i compare it to winni...its great for cutting and will harden you up but your not gonna gain a lot....i actually see the anti estro effects at 10mgs....after my last cycle i did ten mgs of epi every morn during my pct and after....i feel it helped me keep gains and half life is only six hours so i dosed nolva/clomid at night...recovery was fine and no estro probs whatsoever.....i really like epi...just not for the normal get hyooge reasons that most guys on this forum want...
Interesting. I'm glad you tried it in PCT because most people would say that prevents recovery, but if you're dosing it in the morning that fits my idea of daily hormonal rebounds so if you're suppressed in the AM there's the whole PM for the drug to wear off and then overnight you can recover further.

I don't think i would notice it at 10mg though. i didn't notice anything anti-estrogenic, definitely didn't make me look harder/less water weight as an anti-e should.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Epi_in_Pct?
yeah it worked really well....sometimes i think outside the box....

Interesting. I'm glad you tried it in PCT because most people would say that prevents recovery, but if you're dosing it in the morning that fits my idea of daily hormonal rebounds so if you're suppressed in the AM there's the whole PM for the drug to wear off and then overnight you can recover further.

I don't think i would notice it at 10mg though. i didn't notice anything anti-estrogenic, definitely didn't make me look harder/less water weight as an anti-e should.
you my friend are an anomoly though....we definately cant judge a product based on your results....:006: