Yet another MIT thread...

f1afreak

Awards
Having been reading the numerous boards for months, it is clear to me where the knowledgeble people are, so I want to pick some brains.

This is my first post, and, something I haven't really found, or maybe I just missed it, I have some experience with both PH and AAS, not a whole lot really, AAS some time ago, tren, sust250, anavar..., and recently a couple 1t cycles, but, can anyone suggest how m1t stacks up among the 'dark side' AAS? I have heard it compared to tren but find that hard to believe since I have also heard it compared to a weak winny, well, thats some range...

just curious

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
if you look, there is a thread that compares closely to Halo.. but you will have to do some searching on here to find it..

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Comparisons of M1T to Winny and Tren both have valid arguements. Both do not aromatize and both increase strenght. Tren woul add more gains so IMO thats the closest thing. I had great increases in strength but others have not. M1T is very inconsistent so making blanket comparisons isn't wise because everyone will have a different AAS they can refer it too.

Its bascially a very strong compund that gives clean gains. Some bloat on it just from its potency (nothing like Dbol or Drol though), others get more vascular and lean. Halo I have never tried so I couldn't tell you exactly. Winny I gain some strenght and hardness but virtually zero gains. So my vote goes to Tren.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
i'd tried winny and tren and i'd compare it to tren.
I didn't get quite the body comp changes that i get from tren though.

f1afreak

Awards
thanks, that makes sense since all the logs I have read on m1t vary quite a bit, I was thinking of trying it and have been reading up on it here and a couple of the other 'main' boards and I can say it is very inconsistent, which is what made me so curious, I mean, you pretty much know what your getting with tren, had to give it up though, get a little to crazy with a wife and daughter around, no patience at all.

It does amaze me though how many kids are jumping on this stuff, (I'm 38 and 230 at 5'11") it seems to me that the younglings are talking about this stuff like its magic, I tend to think that the more knowledgeble and experienced are being more realistic, or maybe its just being hyped to sell more of it, but thats the cynical side of me, does look good on paper though I will admit that.

having read your stuff around (bobo) and since I have your ear, if I should choose to try it, would your recommend running nolva concurrently or just wait till post cycle, considering the hpta shut down 'seems' to be pretty immediate with this stuff, I was thinking of running it concurrently the last 2 weeks of a 4 week cycle, then continuing for a further 4 weeks, 50mgs ED for the first 4 weeks, then 25 for the last 2

f1afreak

Awards
bye the way, that clown avatar is f'n INSANE!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nolva doesn't serve any purpose during your cycle since it doesn't aromatize. You could easily get the mood changes that you do from Tren and it is very potent. Yes it is amazing how many kids are using this and 90% of them should not but since its so easy to get and available, they think they know everything (who doesn't from 18-24) so they hop on it fairly quickly. Then they here about the other new things coming out and think stacking methyls is actually safe.

As your 38 you definetly understand that there is nothing that can substitute time in the gym. Unfortunetly most of these kids fail to understand that and they think that M1t or M5AA or dienolone are magic pills. Its ashame.

f1afreak

Awards
I could not agree more, I had a 17 year old kid come up to me at my nephews birthday party and ask me if I could get him some 'juice', I told him ya, give me a minute, he says 'Really?' I said ya, hold on a second, Ill be right back, so I go in the house, pour some orange juice and come back out and give it to him, he called me a dick! I guess I am! I did try to explain that training and eating are what its about, but you cant tell these 'club' kids anything these days.

See a lot of them posting they are 6 feet and 165 and they want to stack 5 ph with m1t and then posting they gained 20 pounds in 2 weeks, I NEVER gained 20 pounds in 2 weeks, and never will I suspect, and I gain easy, muscle, or fat, unfortunately, but come on! wtf are they trying to do, they do it to impress, I have trained off and on for 25 years and have seen kids buy what they though was dbol and was really methyl test, (not m1t) and then wonder why, after a month of 4 a day, have gyno and no nuts!

oh well...

farmer

Awards
Yes it is amazing how many kids are using this and 90% of them should not but since its so easy to get and available, they think they know everything (who doesn't from 18-24) so they hop on it fairly quickly.
I'm 49 and didn't use a thing until I was 30. Right now I have a cabinet full of PH's that have been there for a while and never been touched. Restraint and patience is almost nonexistant among kids now.

For all you kids who think you have to do everything while you're young, you don't. At 49, I'm having more fun and doing things that I never would have gotten to do at 25. And I look better than I ever have. Your life doesn't end at 25...there is life at 40...and 50....take your time.