First time user help. d-bol and deca

mazurek

Banned
Awards
Hey guys,

I'm asking for any type of info that can help me through out my cycle. I'm having my 21st b-day this sat, therefore, I wont start my cycle till the following Monday.

6'1 and 1/2 inches tall
209 pounds. 13 percent body fat.
Bench - 295
I don't squat. Bad knee and all I hear is negative remarks from aging body builders.
I dead-lift - 395

Its going to be a 7 week cycle.
Steroids included....
D-bol - 10 mg Blue hearts (85 of them).
Deca (Nandrolone Decanoate) by alpha pharma (green caps) - 6 amps (3 weeks worth)

Doses go like.....

Weeks one through four...
30 mgs on workout days. 20 mgs on off days. Will take one off day a week.

Weeks five through seven...
This is were I need some input. Half life of deca is 3 days, correct? So, shot every 72 hours? Equals to twice a week.

I'm doing the deca because I want the puffiness to turn to soildness..LOL

I also hear that deca helps remove some water retention, might cure joint pain forever, and will help me keep my strength gained from d-bol, if not increase. Am I right about this?

I need some input on the whole process of injection. From step one to the end. This is important, for I don't want to shoot any air into my blood stream and die.. lol

Do I NEED anything other than nolva for 4 weeks?

Thanks guys. This community rocks.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I am not a good person to get advice from, as I have never pinned... but a few things...

1. You are still really young. Make sure this is really what you want to be doing.
2. You should run a test only cycle for your first injectable cycle.
3. You should run test with Deca as it is known to affect the libido.

I'm sure more knowledgeable people will take it from here.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u have showed us that u have done ZERO research besides aquiring a source.

do us a favor and do YOUR OWN research and come back and ask questions to fill in the gaps u dont understand....we're not here to spoonfeed.

absolutely nothing u said is correct

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
well....im not sure who set this cycle up for you but its not a good one....many users will recomend stacking deca with test....its not imperative but this will help with the libido problems normally encountered with deca....deca actually has about a 10 day half life so it only needs to be pinned once a week.....you do not have enough deca to include in a cycle....either get more or dont use it.....you need to do a little more research before you jump into a cycle....i think a nice easy cycle would be to run test e kickstarted with your dbol....leave the deca for some other time...

mazurek

Banned
Awards
"DISCLAIMER: What is said on my posts does not constitute medical advice. It doesn't even constitute a good idea."
That's pretty funny.

"1. You are still really young. Make sure this is really what you want to be doing."
I was worrying about the same thing-I might be too young. Can any side effect be worsened due to my age?

I'm just debating whether its a good idea or not. I'm looking for some input from people who have experienced similar situations.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Finding a good source is half the Battle..:wave2:
true, but if u dont know what ur doing then its downright dumb to run a cycle.

OP i'll make it simple for u:

Test Enan or Cyp needs to be run 10+ weeks

Deca should be run a minimum of 10 week.
Deca is known for a hard shutdown and libido/erectile issues which is why most will advise running it with test. if run with test, run the deca 2 weeks short of finishing the test.
If u want to run the deca i also highly advise using HCG on cycle.

Test only is a GREAT first cycle, u can even add in dbol to kickstart if u want

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
"DISCLAIMER: What is said on my posts does not constitute medical advice. It doesn't even constitute a good idea."
That's pretty funny.

"1. You are still really young. Make sure this is really what you want to be doing."
I was worrying about the same thing-I might be too young. Can any side effect be worsened due to my age?

So,the d-bol is the issue here then. Well, I can grab the test-e from my guy in exchange for the d-bol. Run test-e for 7 weeks and start the deca 5 weeks in?
1. Well, if your growth plates haven't closed, then you still have natural growing to do, and steroids may close them which is growth you will simply miss out on that would naturally occur. Second, your test levels are sky high at your age... you can grow without the juice.

2. The dbol is not the issue, the Deca is. Mooch suggested using Test-E with a 4 week dbol kicker at the beginning. I imagine the cycle should be ran at least 8 weeks. Mooch said to leave the Deca for later, which I believe is good advice. You could even leave the dbol for later and run a straight Test-E cycle (probably your safest bet).

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
true, but if u dont know what ur doing then its downright dumb to run a cycle.

Test only is a GREAT first cycle, u can even add in dbol to kickstart if u want
I agree I just felt like being a wise guy....AS far as TEST only I still enjoy it solo once in awhile.I just use a little more than I used to..

mazurek

Banned
Awards
Thanks guys. It was just a sudden impulse I had. I plateaued 2 months back and lost 14 pounds since then. It seems like I'm getting smaller and weaker. I tried to change my routine. Added different workouts. Nothing. A buddy suggested d-bol and I remembered hearing that deca has mild sides. Thought the combination of the two might be safe.

"do us a favor and do YOUR OWN research and come back and ask questions to fill in the gaps u dont understand....we're not here to spoonfeed.

absolutely nothing u said is correct"

Sorry to have upset you.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to have upset you.
not upset at all, just tired of ppl coming here having done no research and saying retarded things.

trust me, when you've been around the boards awhile you'll know what im talking about.

there have been plenty of ppl who've run deca/dbol with success. but i dont "recommend" it. 7 weeks is just too short also

Link24

Awards
  • Established
You definetly need test for it to be a cycle and if you are going to run the deca I would get some arimidex

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Also, just because you are turning 21 tomorrow doesn't mean a magical switch turns on and says its ok to take some aas. Take some time to grow naturally a little longer. If you have suddenly lost 14 pounds over the past 2 months either your diet isn't in check or you have or had some sort of illness. Just eat and get big for now.