HGH with no test

oilerfan8

Awards
A guy from the gym has a "kit" of HGH, and is running it solo. I was always under the understanding that HGH was run as a supplement to the gear to keep the boys from shrinking up too much. He seems to be making some healthy size increases. Anybody willing to share their knowledge on the topic?

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
HGH has nothing to do with preventing shutdown or testosterone/estrogen levels at all.
It's a hormone of its own that increases the quantity of muscle cells (as well as other cells) as opposed to just the size of them, which is all PH/AAS usage can help with. HGH is fine to run solo if you can afford it. Wish I could.

oilerfan8

Awards
Thanks. I appreciate the response. I searched for some answers however there seems to be lots of opinions that contradict themselves.
Cheers

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Never run it myself but there are studies that show how it does almost nothing for muscle building solo.

gymfreak2

Awards
HGH has nothing to do with preventing shutdown or testosterone/estrogen levels at all.
It's a hormone of its own that increases the quantity of muscle cells (as well as other cells) as opposed to just the size of them, which is all PH/AAS usage can help with. HGH is fine to run solo if you can afford it. Wish I could.
r we talking abt injectable hgh or the hgh supplements? can u gimme an idea of the price of injectable hgh?
thanks.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
r we talking abt injectable hgh or the hgh supplements? can u gimme an idea of the price of injectable hgh?
thanks.
If you don't know how much they sell for, you need not to buy them...

Fakes are all over the place btw. You gotta be carefull.

gymfreak2

Awards
If you don't know how much they sell for, you need not to buy them...

Fakes are all over the place btw. You gotta be carefull.
thanks bro. im not buying anything at the moment. ill be on PHs for an yr for sure. will switch to AAS after that. for the time being, im just trying to gather info. im sure i'll get access to test prop, cyp, dbol, sustanon n a few more. i live in a 3rd world country where there arent many regulations on AAS.
i know hgh is very exp n i might not get access to it here. thats the reason i thought of asking the price range. i have an yr to do the research which will be adequate i guess. n obviously.. everyone here is also quite friendly to guide.

thanks.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
no price talk is allowed so stop asking. as for ur orignal post, it seems like ur confusing HGH for HCG

samadhismiles

Awards
Yes, you are confusing HGH for HCG. The latter is a compound that stimulates levels of LH by activating the leydig cells in men. The former is growth hormone for humans. The anabolic effects of GH is a result of the elevated levels of IGF the GH causes.

I would never do an IGF or GH round without test again. Its OK without test but I have heard it is nuts with test (only ever run either without the other so we'll see one day when I have an extra few hundred dollars laying around :D).

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure he really is referring to HGH. Who buys a "kit" of HCG... It is spread around that HGH aids in keeping your gains after pct. Maybe thats what he means?

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure he really is referring to HGH. Who buys a "kit" of HCG... It is spread around that HGH aids in keeping your gains after pct. Maybe thats what he means?

i don't anyone knows what he means....even himself.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
growth in high doses can definately help build muscle...especially if combined with slin and test....but your normal 3-5 iu a day isnt gonna do a whole ton but burn fat...and 1 kit by itself is a waste of money....now 6-8 kits on the other hand...and now we are talkin

gymfreak2

Awards
thats a lot bro. yeah i was talking abt hgh not hcg. i know hcg is used for stimulating LH. neway.. at the moment im on prohormones. i dont have enough knowledge abt AAS that i can actually have good discussions with u guys. lemme do my homework first (by acquiring some knowledge abt AAS) n then ill get back to u guys.
the amount of stuff ive read so far, i guess everyone starts with test for their first cycle. or may be test with deca. or add in dbol/anadrol for the first 4 weeks to give a kick start. i still have a lot to read. ill start consulting u guys after that so that it might also become easier for u guys to guide me.

looking forward to a lot of help in future
thanks guys.
sorry for the trouble.