clen side effect question?

mpc

Awards
if you do not feel the shakes, get sweaty, etc. while on clenbuterol does that mean it doesn't work all together, or is it possible that it works without the side effects. thanks

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt worry about seeing side affect from the clen. You can tell its working by your increase in energy while working out.... although most do have more perspiration while on clen. ive been on 2 weeks, and back on it again after 2 weeks off and i have never felt jitters....even at 240mL(once)..... So dont stress too much about seeing the sides that related with the use clen.
Sage

mpc

Awards
so regardless if i feel anything or not, i should not keep increasing until i do, because it is probably working anyway. is that what you're saying?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bro this isn't directed at you but I don't get how you can take clen and not shake or get jittery. And especially not get increased energy in the gym. If you get nothing bro your clen is no good. So many people are having these issues with clen nowadays whats the deal? Are these companies putting out crap or what? I make it myself and know my powder is of the highest quality, hell if I take 60mcg of what I make I'll be shakin like a leaf, and that includes everyone who I've given it too as well. I know it's probably not worth the time or money but I'd love the see some lab reports on some of these liquid clen bottles. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it's a duck.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I'm with you jminis, when i'm on clen i know it cuz i get the shakes. My girl commented the last time i was on clen at 100mcg that i looked like a crack head cuz i was shaking so much.

DoGMaN

Awards
It really depends on how your body reacts to it. I am on 100mcg/day and I don't get the shakes. However my wife gets the shakes pretty badly at 25mcg/day. Just like anything else, the more you weigh the less it will effect you. Recommended dosages are 100-120mcg/100kg (220lbs). I know that the stuff I have is good. Anything over about 120ish maybe a little closer to 150 and I know I've taken too much. You should feel hot, like someone cranked the heat. As has already been said, you should feel energied as well. Other than that, if you are shaking real bad or feeling light headed, you are probably taking too much.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Exactly bro, I hear about all these people taking clen and saying they aren't feeling anything. You don't here people saying oh I'm taking clen tabs and nothing is happening? I"m really pissed that some of these companies are selling crap when it's so cheap to produce it's sickning. Either these companies are buying crap impure powder or they are doing it knowingly. Either way something has to be done. Sorry to vent here but I'm tired of seeing post like this by good bro's who spend there hard earned dollar and get the shaft. Not saying yours isn't good but like I said if your at 125mcg and nothing then something is WRONG.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
It really depends on how your body reacts to it. I am on 100mcg/day and I don't get the shakes. However my wife gets the shakes pretty badly at 25mcg/day. Just like anything else, the more you weigh the less it will effect you. Recommended dosages are 100-120mcg/100kg (220lbs). I know that the stuff I have is good. Anything over about 120ish maybe a little closer to 150 and I know I've taken too much. You should feel hot, like someone cranked the heat. As has already been said, you should feel energied as well. Other than that, if you are shaking real bad or feeling light headed, you are probably taking too much.
Bro I weigh 225lbs and with the stuff I make at 60mcg I get the shakes when first starting.

mpc

Awards
i don't know if this is the place to ask, but if i can't order ligit products from recommended, or sponsored sources, what should i do

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bro first where is your clen from, what has your dosage been or gotten up to with no effects felt? I never said what you had was bunk as you never really gave any figures.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
Its either one extreme or another for me, I either dont feel it like most people or I've taken too much and need to take some other stuff to come down a little. I've taken doses from the same bottle as one of my buds and he is shakin and jittering like he's getting paid to or something and I dont feel crap. Maybe there is a natural tolerance thing with clen.

mpc

Awards
sciensupply. started at 40 mcg, then 60, then 100, then today 140

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
140 is pretty high bro but if you go up to 200mcg and feel nothing you either are immune to it (which is unlikely) or what you have is severely underdosed or bunk. Whether you feel the shakes or heat, energy, you should def feel something at 200mcg. If you don't feel a thing i would contact the company and let them know.

mpc

Awards
what would i say to the company. It states on the site that it's only for "research" purposes only. i would definitely complain but i wouldn't know how to go about it without saying that i am the user

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bro they know what it's for. I'm guessing you haven't taken clen before. If you have you would def know if what you had was good or not.

mpc

Awards
no, this is my first time. I got two bottles at the same time, tried both, and nothing. Is this just bad luck or should i try to get some more from this company at the risk of it happening again

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
no, this is my first time. I got two bottles at the same time, tried both, and nothing. Is this just bad luck or should i try to get some more from this company at the risk of it happening again
get from power nutrition - i would not get from the same company - your stuff is bunk.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bro do not get it from them again. Contact them and see if they'll do anything for you, maybe you can get some other products from them. PM me bro maybe I can help you out with your clen problem.

Bigmac

Awards
So would you all say that the clen that lion puts (power nutrition) out is the best?

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
So would you all say that the clen that lion puts (power nutrition) out is the best?

I don't know if it's the best, but it is most probably the best tasting. And you would also be supporting a board sponser.

size

Awards
  • Established
Things to notive while on clen:
1. Increased sweating. For me particularly my feet
2. Slight shaking. I do not tremble like I have Parkisons but if I hold a pen in my had I can see it shake.
3. Different feeling when breathing. It is a bronchiodilator.
4. Increase in blood pressure.

At a dosage of 140mcg, you should be feeling something. If it is a liquid product then I might be concerned that it is not dosed properly.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
mpc hit you back, I would say out of all the companies selling things I would trust PN over all of them. They get the job done, and they do it right. But personally I'd rather make it myself then I know it's dosed right :D Damn if this site didn't make me a homebrewer. It created a monster :eek:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Damn if this site didn't make me a homebrewer. It created a monster :eek:
it will to everyone at some point IMO...you can only go on for so long before homebrewing something just makes sense...be it supps/PH's/AS, whatever ;)

I homebrew gear, PH's, and even cap most supps now also :D

As far as clen goes I'd like to make some caps, I'll just have to be very careful in my measurements....probably do a large quantity and mix it like hell to try and evenly disperse it. Why caps you ask? ......because I'm not so sure I can get it tasting like Lion's, and I'm sick of 151 now :D

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Jweave I am in the same boat bro, except I stay away from caps, their a pain in my ass, I stick with liquid solutions except the winny, winny is the devil :mad:

Hugh_Heifer

Awards
what would i say to the company. It states on the site that it's only for "research" purposes only. i would definitely complain but i wouldn't know how to go about it without saying that i am the user

This was just brought to my attention.
I have been out of town due to a family emergency.

Please contact me directly and I will take care of this.
That should go for any company you order something from.
Anyone that knows me can tell you I don't leave people hanging.

hit me up at [email protected] with your info.

Best regards,
Hugh

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
There you go bro, a good company stands behind it's product.

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
hugh is a stand up guy with good service ...the cinnamon clen from Powernutrition will have your research subject shaking...I promiss....and it's cheeper

remember clen is dosed in Micro grams it shouldn't take alot to kill something....Don't kill something......