quick clen question?

mpc

Awards
i've been taking clen for 3 days now and it's my first time taking it. I started at 40 mcgs on the first day, felt nothing. on the second day i tried 60, felt nothing. on the third day i tried 80, felt nothing. Shouldn't i have felt something by now? Shaking, increased temperature, etc.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Where's the clen from? Also some people have a higher tolerance then others but if you get up to 125mcg and still feel nothing it's either bunk or underdosed. Which brings me back to question #1.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
ive just started a 3---- clen /t3 cycle to reduce and getleaner b4 i start a good bulking cycle.,i dont know how this will work but here goes, well i started clen today i took 40mcg nothing, hour later took 30 more barly anything total 70mcg and no sweats got more on efedrine hope more happens tomorrow ill probably do 100mcg .by th way mine is pn.

DoGMaN

Awards
Personally, if I take less than 100mcg I feel nothing. 100-150 works very well for me.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
after i posted that about clen ,im stackin it with t3 so i dont know which one is doin it to me but, my legs / feet cramped all night tremers arm legs every once in a while, and i was severly dehydrated after pssin all night.
so the first thin i did this morn. was drink 2 qts. of water and pound down potassium, taurine and multi/min.,probably depleted everythig.and ate because i was so hungry i felt ill.,then i felt fine.

juststarting

Awards
5 squirts would be .5 ml which for lionutrition would be 100 mcg's.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Simple math bro, PN's clen is 200mcg/ml so .5 ml = 100mcg

regino007

Awards
I started with 75mcg and worked my way up to 125mcg a day..........

Greyvolk

Awards
I don't know about you guys but 40mcgs on my
first day kick my ass all over the place.
Orals from china at 40 per tab.

Greyvolk

Awards
A long time ago. Very different.
I remember the liquid being milder
as far as the sides were concerned.
It could also be that I react
differently after all those years.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
really have you tried liquid also to compare?
Liquid clen from where? It's not all the same bro. There's no difference in the liquid or tab. If both are dosed correctly then there will be no difference.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Pace yourself girls. Dosing until you feel the effects will only leave you screwed once the entire dose kicks in. Unless you want to walk around looking like youve got the D.T.'s from Alcohol withdrawal I recommend responsible dosing.

db