What kind of supplements do you add to your Steroid Cycles?

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
Question is as the title states, what kind of supplements do you add when your on cycle (both injectable/oral), multi-vits, enzymes, fish oils, etc.....
How are they beneficial, why do you run them along w/ your cycle, etc..

NOT PCT, im talking straight up supplements, something that is not exactly necessary when on a cycle, just the "EXTRAS."

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
multi v's fish oil flax hawthorne celery seed melotonain(OTHER VARIOUS SLEEP AIDS ALSO) bcaa's saw palmetto NAC policosanol, maybe some weight gainer and a shizload of whey

automatic

Awards
Question is as the title states, what kind of supplements do you add when your on cycle (both injectable/oral), multi-vits, enzymes, fish oils, etc.....
How are they beneficial, why do you run them along w/ your cycle, etc..

NOT PCT, im talking straight up supplements, something that is not exactly necessary when on a cycle, just the "EXTRAS."
when im on cycle i use creatine,n/o,bcaa,lots of protein and on this cycle running igf lr

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Blood Pressure-
Hawthorne Berry
Garlic
Grape seed extract
Cholesterol-
Fish Oil
sPolicosonal
Co-Q10
Liver-
Liv52
NAC
Milk Thistle
Prostate-
Saw Palmetto

And a gallon of green tea

lol those are my typical supplements.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Blood Pressure-
Hawthorne Berry
Garlic
Grape seed extract
Cholesterol-
Fish Oil
sPolicosonal
Co-Q10
Liver-
Liv52
NAC
Milk Thistle
Prostate-
Saw Palmetto

nice list you go there, but how do you prepare your gallon of green tea? just wondering!

cheers,

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blood Pressure-
Hawthorne Berry
Garlic
Grape seed extract
Cholesterol-
Fish Oil
sPolicosonal
Co-Q10
Liver-
Liv52
NAC
Milk Thistle
Prostate-
Saw Palmetto

Good list.

I will be using 25-50mg Formex and the regular dose of Cycle Support for all my cycles. This is what I always recommend.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
nice list you go there, but how do you prepare your gallon of green tea? just wondering!

cheers,
I either make sun tea, or just drop some tea bags in a gallon of distilled water and let it brew over night. You have to play around with the number of tea bags used....it all depends on how strong you like it.

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
I either make sun tea, or just drop some tea bags in a gallon of distilled water and let it brew over night. You have to play around with the number of tea bags used....it all depends on how strong you like it.
Im gonna start drinking a **** load of green tea now :cheers:

marzanaut

marzanaut

Awards
I keep it simple; ONCycle Support, PH and magnesium, Calcium and Potassium. Plus taurine for the back pumps. Plus my regulars.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
How much Taurine do you guys use ED for back pumps? Also, hom much coq is needed for cholesterol support?

Jayhawk34

Jayhawk34

Awards
How much Taurine do you guys use ED for back pumps? Also, hom much coq is needed for cholesterol support?
Bump for the taurine question. I'm at about 6g a day right now, but I'm more curious as to when people dose it. Does it really matter when you consume it? I usually get about 3g in the morning and 3g in my xtend (late afternoon-evening). In the mornings recently it almost seems to initiate the lower back tightness......

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Very broad question.

Designer Oral and Injectable Test cycles do not require the same ancillaries.

Though they may have some of the same support, many supps will be different.

Supps for a test E/dbol cycle vs a Superdrol/trenX stack would require different pre, intra and post cycle support.

what kind of cycles are we talking?

Dietary requirements would/could be different as well.

If i was going to throw a grenade it would be

Proper food for cycle
Sleep
Proper Training

AI- Cycle Support
Animal Pak
Plenty of water
Nite time sleep aid, like Somnidren GH, Lean Dreams, Pfull, Bulletproof
Protein(Whey, Isolate, Casein, etc.)

marzanaut

marzanaut

Awards
for AAS, I was thinking this myself. But, is it really necessary? I ask that because when I did the mdrol cycle, I knew my liver would be ****ed up and used cycle support.

For the bareass minimums during a test cycle, what is really NEEDED.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
for AAS, I was thinking this myself. But, is it really necessary? I ask that because when I did the mdrol cycle, I knew my liver would be ****ed up and used cycle support.

For the bareass minimums during a test cycle, what is really NEEDED.
the basics- food, water, vitamins, protein, prewo if you choose.

pct ready and on hand, which include items needed to control estrogen while ON cycle

???

marzanaut

marzanaut

Awards
funny thing is, when I did mdrol twice, it cost me almost twice than what it did for my first test cycle-and that includes supports AND pct!