Tren ace powder to oil susp question

DoGMaN

Awards
This may be a dumb question, but how much tren ace will suspend before needing a hurtful amount of BA/BB. I have read that in order to suspend 100mg/ml the level of BA/BB will damage the surrounding tissue. Is there a good point where I can level it out. I don't want to have to be shooting 3cc of oil just to get 100mg :( I was thinking maybe 83mg/ml would be 2.5g in 30ml. Just don't know how much BA/BB would be needed. Any help is appreciated.

DoG

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
This may be a dumb question, but how much tren ace will suspend before needing a hurtful amount of BA/BB. I have read that in order to suspend 100mg/ml the level of BA/BB will damage the surrounding tissue. Is there a good point where I can level it out. I don't want to have to be shooting 3cc of oil just to get 100mg :( I was thinking maybe 83mg/ml would be 2.5g in 30ml. Just don't know how much BA/BB would be needed. Any help is appreciated.

DoG
Good to see you hear bro!

5%ba and 15%bb will get it at 100mg/ml, no damage to tissue, who ever said that was on drugs. Ive never shot tren but i have shot prop, and it was painful at 110mg/ml but i cut 2cc's with 1cc of oil.

DoGMaN

Awards
Thanks KC I've been lurking for a long time, just really started posting ;)

Here is the info I got about the tren conversion:
names removed only make a 75mg/ml trenbolone product and there’s a reason for this: you can't get much more than that into a milliliter of oil without jacking up the benzyl alcohol content so high it causes tissue damage. If you try to make more than 75mg/ml using a kit, you’ll end up filtering off and losing a lot of trenbolone, despite what the makers of the kits tell you.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Whoever posted that is a complete moron with respect to AAS chemistry and matrix formulation.

It is possible to go as high as 150 mg/mL with the standard 2.5-5% BA / 10-15% BB matrix...but ask yourself whether you really want to do that ;)

As a related topic, I once converted prop powder while mistaking it for cyp. It went into solution at 250 mg/mL just fine (along with 200 mg/mL EQ in the same vial). After I jacked 4 mL's into the left quad I realized the mistake...1 gram of prop hurts and will continue to hurt for about a week. As a coorelation, tren acetate has similiar solubility properties and should be able to dissolved at the same concentration although the pain factor will be increased.

Chemo

mouse nuts

Awards
dude this really sounds stupid but can anyone tell me if ba is short for benzyl alcohol and what does bb stand for?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
benzyl benzoate