Deca only for a beginner?

omar castillo

Awards
I am about to start my very first cycle I've done my homework and I am not quite sure since there are two sides to the story by that I mean some say Deca only cycle for a beginner is the way to go since testosterone is stronger, others say test only cycle is best is a 50/50, I'd like to get you all opinions on this please!
So far I got Deca300 10ml
Test E 250 10ml
liqui-dex
clomid (enough for 3 weeks-100,50,50)
Nolva (just in case and also for PCT)
All the necessary pins (22 gauge 1.5 inches)

Should I do Deca only or should I add test E
300mg deca a week + 250mg Test E for 8 weeks?

Thanks In Advance!!!!!

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you like the way that your penis functions, I would advice against a deca only cycle.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
With what you have I would go like this
Weeks 1-2
Test Enth 500mg Split into 2 shots monday and thurs or whatever.
Deca 300mg
Weeks 3-8
Test Enth 250mg
Deca 300mg

Also bro since both of these compounds will be in your system for a few weeks after your last shot it's a good idea to throw something else in there like prop or maybe m1t, winny, dbol something until it clears your system. It's not a must but a smart thing to do.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
he has something non complicated , and i feel its the best way to go about things , gains will come , drugs dont play a very big factor as of now for him , its the eating and training ... first tiem around , most things will work ...

size

Awards
  • Established
It is much easier just to KEEP THINGS SIMPLE.
A moderate dosage of deca with a low dosage of test is fine. He will be getting 550mg of AAS weekly which is sufficient for a beginner.
Do not use the ant-e's during your cycle unless absolutely necessary. Many people fear estrogen but that should not be the case.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
More is less bro. This being your first cycle, keep it simple and the more you get experienced, than stacking could be implimented. Oh, and no deca only cycle.... two words.... DECA DICK!!
Like the bros here already said, toss in the test as planned and again, keep it simple, eat well, train hard, and you'll reach what you're seeking.
Sage

DoGMaN

Awards
300 Deca + 250 Test E should do fine for a first cycle. Although knowing a little about your body composition may aide in making a final decision. For most first timers 500Mg of test/week is recommended so you are right on target.

On a personal note I have never had any appreciable gains from Deca. Now as every one is different your results may be excellent. Good luck with your cycle and your training.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I have to disagree with Deca being used in a first cycle. Sure it is mild in comparison to other compounds and has an excellent anabolic profile but the recovery period is extended. A beginner does not have the experience to listen to his body and may find it difficult to recover.

It is well established that the metabolite test for Deca is detectable for up to a year. The compound re-esterfies easily and hangs around forever and a day (figure of speech). This fact makes recovery that much harder for anyone dosing Deca.

IMO, a first cycle should be test only...maybe add in some EQ/dbol if adequate anti-e's are on hand. As was stated before, the first time around on gear most anything will suffice. Why not just base the cycle with test and get the experience? After the knowledge base has been established proceed with stacks and other measures.

Of course, this is must my opinion... ;)

Chemo

omar castillo

Awards
Thank You guys I apprecciate the support and honest advice from you all!
Jminis, I have M1T you think I could use it the last 2 or 3 weeks to cut up?
I have not experience with M1T, I 've been reading on it though, and most people call it " trenbolone on a pill " also aware of the possible sides such as BP low back pain, lethargy but I think the positive sides are worth a try, cutting agent?

Thanks!
Happy New Year Everyone!

size

Awards
  • Established
Chemo...............I actually agree with you completely. However, being presented with the option of only a having 10mL of test and 10mL of deca to work with we had to build from there.

I feel test only with an oral compound is really the simplest and easiest to deal with first cycle.

omar castillo

Awards
here are my sats:

5'6
currently 180lbs.
age 30
BF % 20
5 years working out naturally
in 5 years gain 30lbs. I think that is not bad at all considering I did not juiced at all, but I did a lot of PHs especially the 1,4andro that one worked best for me, and did all the creatine and all the worthless stuff like methy5 isoflavone , 20edcysterone crap etc...

omar castillo

Awards
So you think I shopuld just save the deca or sell it to a friend and stick to test only?
How about Test E and M1T?

Uh....

Happy New Year's Eve !!!!

omar castillo

Awards
Oh I forgot, the reason why I wanted to at first do the deca only cycle was because my BF levels are high and I wanted to lean out a bit too. Test will make bloated and gain fat, but then I also read that test will cut fat, which is right?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Thank You guys I apprecciate the support and honest advice from you all!
Jminis, I have M1T you think I could use it the last 2 or 3 weeks to cut up?
I have not experience with M1T, I 've been reading on it though, and most people call it " trenbolone on a pill " also aware of the possible sides such as BP low back pain, lethargy but I think the positive sides are worth a try, cutting agent?

Thanks!
Happy New Year Everyone!
OK bro I'm revising this because i just read your new posts'
Weeks 1-2 Test Enth 500mg/week
Weeks 1-2 M1T 10mg/day
Weeks 3-8 Test Enth 250mg/week
Weeks 9&10 M1T 10mg/day
start PCT after 10

What a lot of these guys are saying is good advice but when some say you can get away with this or that because it's your first cycle I disagree. I think it's important to set your first one up right and not try an cut corners or get away with something. Do it right first and it will insure you do it right the second, third, etc... Getting off on the right foot is key. Have a set and structured plan of attack and then have at it.

Last edited:
sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Test will make you bloat, but not fat. Only your diet can make you fat.

omar castillo

Awards
Basically , you guys think Deca is not a good choice for a beginner, uh?

size

Awards
  • Established
Forget the drugs as they will only do so much.

You need diet and training advice. You need to get your diet in better shape and start doing more cardio. You having roughly 36 lbs of fat, you need to cut that down and then use some AAS.

omar castillo

Awards
No bigpetefox you don't look fat man.Size, you are right on it, this is not the first time I hear about losing BF before a cycle some of us think that by using the drugs then by somewhat of a miracle would loose fat and increase muscle, I already got the diet and training down bro, but I think I will do a fat-burning routine for a month with a clean diet(I am big on whole foods) I'll add some ECA even though evrytime I taken ECA man! I loose muscle like crazy, but bumping my protein intake to 2grams per lb will help plus keeping the carbs in check and main;ly the complex type more like 100 to 150gms per day depending on what day it is. I will also do supersets and 30 minutes of cardio 5 times a week.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Def get the bf% lower before you start. If you think you lose muscle with ECA stack why not try out clen. It has anti catabolic properties to prevent muscle wasting. Also try low intensity cardio first thing in the morning. The fat will melt off.

omar castillo

Awards
Jminis, yeah I can get some clen no prob, maybe I will try that this time for a month see what happens, I wanna thank all of you that have showned me some support and honest advice, I am quite surprise I did not get flamed on this board , other boards they just flame flame flame, I may be new to the game but I listen and I am open to positive criticism from other people that may have more experience than me.

size

Awards
  • Established
I prefer clen over an ECA. However, the anticatabolic properties of clen do not strongly display themselves in humans.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I prefer clen over an ECA. However, the anticatabolic properties of clen do not strongly display themselves in humans.
I know but it's nice to say :( Every little bit helps though, but why do rats get to have all the fun. Clen in my eyes in far superior to ECA.

Heavychevss

Awards
Dude,

Your haven't been natural if you have been running PH's for the last five years. You should have a decent run with both of those compounds, but it isn't going to be crazy compared to the orals you've already run. Get your diet clean and go for it.

Edit- just read more of your posts and saw the comment on losing muscle when doing ECA. As a question- what if you tried changing to more strength building exercises with lower reps, no super sets, and supplement with cardio while doing reduced calories? Trying to keep the body in building mode instead of canabolizing muscle?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude,

Your haven't been natural if you have been running PH's for the last five years. You should have a decent run with both of those compounds, but it isn't going to be crazy compared to the orals you've already run. Get your diet clean and go for it.
This thread is 12 years old lol

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T-Bone you have competition with your old thread bumps. This guy saw your 5 years and raised you 7.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-Bone you have competition with your old thread bumps. This guy saw your 5 years and raised you 7.
I think he's gonna fold...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only do it to see if anyone is dumb enough to try and entire a super old promotion. Others do it because they don't understand or can't find the date on the post and answer a question thinking they are helping. I'm just a wise ass, while others are just confused.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only do it to see if anyone is dumb enough to try and entire a super old promotion. Others do it because they don't understand or can't find the date on the post and answer a question thinking they are helping. I'm just a wise ass, while others are just confused.
It took me a few threads to realize you were just being you. I thought you fell into the confused category at first. Now I enjoy the laughs

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It took me a few threads to realize you were just being you. I thought you fell into the confused category at first. Now I enjoy the laughs
Well I do get confused a lot too, but I'll admit it when I am and it's usually blatantly obvious.