Best usage of HCG

csrulez

Awards
Since I have seen so many differing opinions on the best way to use HCG I wanted to start a thread for this specific topic and get all the opinions in one place. There seems to mainly be three schools of thought pertaining to the best method of using HCG for restarting HPTA, and they are as follows:

1) 2000-5000 iu. once a week for three weeks starting the last week that AAS is active in your system.

2) ~1500 iu. once every few weeks throughout the cycle.

3) 500 iu. once a week throughout the cycle.

Which would the experienced here recommend? The third method makes the most sense to me because testicular atrophy should be completely avoided by never allowing shutdown. However, I have read that long term exposure to HCG can permanently desensitize the Leydig cells, which would be undesirable to say the least. Proponents of this method assert that 500 iu. a week would not be sufficient to cause this desensitization.

Opinions?

fireman

Awards
I agree with number 3, only I go 500 iu's twice a week. I still do not see this as an amount that would desensetize the Leydig cells, but that is just my opinion.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with number 3, only I go 500 iu's twice a week. I still do not see this as an amount that would desensetize the Leydig cells, but that is just my opinion.
Agreed. I go for 3 too.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to try #3 on my next cycle I think. I'll be using something like #1 this time around, it's worked for me in the past.

ManBeast

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
2500 iu 2 shots every 4 week , thats what i do .

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to try #3 on my next cycle I think.
I'm kinda leaning towad this myself. I would definitely consider this for longer cycles.

SlateDrake

Awards
500iu on Mondays and Thursdays throughout cycle.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
ive not used hcg b4 now and i have 10000iu ,to use 500iu 2x wk. how does it convert to a cc ?

csrulez

Awards
Thanks for all the great opinions, all are appreciated.

fireman

Awards
ive not used hcg b4 now and i have 10000iu ,to use 500iu 2x wk. how does it convert to a cc ?
well if my math is right, and you havent reconstituted it. All you would need to do is get a 30 ml vial of bacteriostatic water, remove 10 mls and discard. then remove enough of the water to reconstitute the powder, and add back to the vial of bac water. you now have 20 mls @ 500 ius per ml.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
well if my math is right, and you havent reconstituted it. All you would need to do is get a 30 ml vial of bacteriostatic water, remove 10 mls and discard. then remove enough of the water to reconstitute the powder, and add back to the vial of bac water. you now have 20 mls @ 500 ius per ml.

thanks, im going to use a slin pin, in the belly or thigh, so could i reconstitute that as10mls of bac. water and making it 1000iu/1ml so to only have to put1/2 of a ml in my belly or thy

csrulez

Awards
Has anyone seen any specifics on the desensitization issue, as far as how much over what period of time may cause it? Any clue as to what amounts should be safe to use weekly over say a 10 week cycle?

fireman

Awards
thanks, im going to use a slin pin, in the belly or thigh, so could i reconstitute that as10mls of bac. water and making it 1000iu/1ml so to only have to put1/2 of a ml in my belly or thy
yes this would work just fine, your could even do it into 5ml and use a 30 unit slin pin filling to the 25 unit mark and still having 500iu of hcg. U can make it to whatever you want.

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
fireman you are one smart cookie......ha ha how you doing ...good of you to be helping out