hey bro's anavar question

bigdeepsquats

Awards
I have a question on what I can expect with 80-100mg of var?
I want to know what i could gain on squat and deadlift I gain in those extremely easy!

anyone have experience with that kinda dosages?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
no one can tell u what gains u will make. what are ur stats, training experience, and cycle history?

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
no one can tell u what gains u will make. what are ur stats, training experience, and cycle history?
Agreed without this info giving you any advice is null and void my friend. Hope you arent thinking this will be cheap either...

bigdeepsquats

Awards
23 y/o
6'4'' 215
last summer I bulked to 290 then in winter tried to cut all fat and now I'm 215 I am almost done getting rid of all fat.
I did test/deca 2 years ago and remembered getting stronger and not wanting to stop my workouts!
I have trained for 7 years and 2-3 for strength and correctly.

bigdeepsquats

Awards
Agreed without this info giving you any advice is null and void my friend. Hope you arent thinking this will be cheap either...
I got a source for powder for roughly 130 bucks for 6 weeks worth.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

BigHoov

Awards
I have a question on what I can expect with 80-100mg of var?
I want to know what i could gain on squat and deadlift I gain in those extremely easy!

anyone have experience with that kinda dosages?

if you are trying to gain much in those lifts, that is the wrong drug to use. i was reading some of your post and.... :scared:
you lost 75 pds. in one year??? after you just bulked up to 290???

anyway, i took 100mg of var ed with test enth. b/c if you take anything without a test base, your an idiot, generally speaking...

the anavar on top of the test made a nice little cycle, i was happy with it. if you take that alone don't expect much. without even knowing much about you i couldn't even begin to guess what kind of "gains" you'd make.
good luck.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
if you are trying to gain much in those lifts, that is the wrong drug to use. i was reading some of your post and.... :scared:
you lost 75 pds. in one year??? after you just bulked up to 290???

anyway, i took 100mg of var ed with test enth. b/c if you take anything without a test base, your an idiot, generally speaking...

the anavar on top of the test made a nice little cycle, i was happy with it. if you take that alone don't expect much. without even knowing much about you i couldn't even begin to guess what kind of "gains" you'd make.
good luck.
please read this.....
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/121514-how-message-board.html

read the whole thing before you post again...it may do you some good