4 squirts of t1-pro aday for 4 weeks

or

3 squirts aday t1-pro for 6 weeks

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I like six weeks, especially if it's your first cycle, 3 squirts will be plenty. Time off should equal time on, that's the only drawback to a longer cycle for me.

intel55

Awards
which is a better cycle

4 squirts of t1-pro aday for 4 weeks

or

3 squirts aday t1-pro for 6 weeks

I think that is a close call. Tough to say. I am currently entering my 5th week on T1-Pro @ 4 pumps per day. My libido is still sky high. I mean I am droping at least two loads/day... the ladyfriend loves :D My balls have shrunk somewhat, but ehhhh I have enough pct to last a year. Living part of th eyear near the mexican boarder helps with that :D I plan on taking it out to 6 weeks and then 8 weeks off, at least.

The one BAD thing about bulking is that the bigger the rest of your body gets, the smaller your dick looks..... plain disconcerting ....my g/f reassures me though.... she says my balls are shrinking, but everything else is Aok :D
lil more than you wanted to know ehhh :p

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I need a girlfriend that's supportive of steroid use! :)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Well actually birth control is a steroid, throw that in the girls face if she gives you ****. Case closed.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I just flat out told my chick what I was going to do. Told her that I wanted to keep her in the loop on these type of things and she seemed to appreciate the honesty thing. Hell, and she's a nurse.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks cycle is better IMO.......6 weeks will kill your libdo and it will take you much time to recover

intel55

Awards
I need a girlfriend that's supportive of steroid use! :)

:D :D :p
Years ago (like 10 years) I actually had a girlfriend who not only pinned me in the arse, but got the pins from her father, whose was a cardiologist dr.
She did stop after a couple months and then I had to do it myself :(

Do not use gear anymore though. :D Well not the real real stuff :D ... uggg you know what I mean.