Melted my **** ****PLEASE HELP****

zeus007

Awards
I was making synovex and I was on my last step of baking it to dry it. I had it in the oven for 2.5 hours at 175 degrees. It was not quite dry yet so I turned up the heat to 200 degrees and let it sit for 45 minutes. I came back and my powder was completely melted down into a liquid. When it cooled down it turned into a complete solid. Can I still use it somehow or is it worthless. I was thinking that I could heat it up a bit and make it easier to work with and put it in my coffee bean grinder to make it a powder again. PLEASE HELP!!!

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Pure Test Prop shouldn't melt untill 118-120C (244-248F). I know syno has estradiol in it, but I think you would have removed that. I'm not sure why yours would have melted completly. As for quality, you'd best wait on a vet to respond. I can't touch that question.

zeus007

Awards
Well, I know that it's pretty damn pure prop. Everything went great until this point. When I read how to do this, the person giving the instructions said to keep the oven door open at 175 degrees. I kept it shut and finally decided to turn the heat up to 200 degrees and leave the door partially open. I think that the oven got much hotter because it was losing heat so fast. It was trying to keep the temp. at a constant 200 degrees, which called for a hotter temperature. I think this is why my prop melted. I did scrape all of this into my coffee bean grinder and it did come out to be a pretty fine powder and there is a fair amount of it. Haven't checked to see how many grams though. Anymore oppinions?

zeus007

Awards
Do a melt point test...
I did check to see how many grams I had and it was a bit more that 18.5 out of 20 grams. I'm satisfied, but how do I do a melt point test?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Melt test
buy 2 or 3 good thermometers and place them in different parts of the oven
Look up the melting point for the product that you are testing
TESTOSTERONE BASE- 4-ANDROSTEN-17b-OL-3-ONE
melting point= 154-155C

TESTOSTERONE ACETATE- 4-ANDROSTEN-17b-OL-3-ONE 17-ACETATE
melting point=140-144C

TESTOSTERONE BENZOATE- 4-ANDROSTEN-17b-OL-3-ONE 17-BENZOATE
melting point=191-196C

TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE- 4-ANDROSTEN-17b-OL-3-ONE 17-CYCLOPENTYLPROPIONATE
(SAME AS TESTOSTERONE CYCLOPENTYLPROPIONATE)
melting point=98-102C

TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE- 4-ANDROSTEN-17b-OL-3-ONE 17-ENANTHATE
(SAME AS TESTOSTERONE HEPTANOATE)

melting point=32-36C

TESTOSTERONE DECANOATE- 4-ANDROSTEN-17b-OL-3-ONE 17-n-DECANOATE
melting point=47-49C

TESTOSTERONE ISOBUTYRATE- 4-ANDROSTEN-17b-OL-3-ONE 17-ISOBUTYRATE
melting point=124-128C

TESTOSTERONE ISOCAPRONATE- 4-ANDROSTEN-17b-OL-3-ONE ISOCAPRONATE
melting point=53-55C

TESTOSTERONE VALERATE- 4-ANDROSTEN-17b-OL-3-ONE 17-VALERATE
(SAME AS TESTOSTERONE PENTANOATE)

melting point=106-109C
molecular weight=372.53

TESTOSTERONE PHENYLPROPIONATE- 4-ANDROSTEN-17b-OL-3-ONE 3-PHENYLPROPIONATE
melting point=115-116C

TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE- 4-ANDROSTEN-17b-OL-3-ONE 17-PROPIONATE
melting point=118-122C

Next place oven on correct temperature, I will let you convert to F from C.
Watch careful for product for melting, with in the first 1 or 2 inside the oven.

Here is a link to a very knowledgeble source for the entire long prodecure
http://www.anabolic-alchemy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40&highlight=melting+point+test Register and learn

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
SpicedCider Supplements 11
money0351 Supplements 13
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1