Tax refund came...Time to get ready for my next RUN! Need help!

What should I do for for my next stack?

• Methyl E + Grow Tabs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Methyl E + The One

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
So I am planning my next stack around my 2 bottles of Methyl-E.

Here are my choice:

Methyl E (6 weeks) and Phera (4 weeks @ 30mg)
Methyl E (6 weeks) and Bold (8 weeks @ 800mg) - I am leaning toward this btw
Methyl E (6 weeks) and Grow Tabs (4 weeks @ 2 caps) - I know, triple methyl, happy time for my liver.
Methyl E (6 weeks) and Halo (6 weeks @ 100mg) - Joints killer, but I do have plenty of joint supps to take care of it.
Methyl E (6 weeks) and Dymethazine (4 weeks @ 2 caps)
Methyl E (6 weeks) and The One (4 weeks @ 2 caps)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I would run it with halo if I was gonna stack. I would be interested in "the one" but I would run that solo. How many cycles have you ran?

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with methyl E and bold. bold is wet-ish and methyl E is dry, so its a good balance there. Also you usually don't want to stack 2 methyls...so thatsthe only option that allows for that

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
I would run it with halo if I was gonna stack. I would be interested in "the one" but I would run that solo. How many cycles have you ran?
I have ran 7 cycles in the last 3.5 years. I have never ran Phera, Halo or Superdrol.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with methyl E and bold. bold is wet-ish and methyl E is dry, so its a good balance there. Also you usually don't want to stack 2 methyls...so thatsthe only option that allows for that
Yeah from what I have heard bold does aromatize a little bit, so the epi should help in that regard.