(Winstrol) need advice for my cycle

B

Bigoodude

Awards
I am curious if anyone out there is has alot of info on Stanozolol.
I just bought some 50 mg tabs and i was told to take 1 every other day for 6 weeks i have read others take a 50mg tab everyday which should I go with? I am also planning on using nolva for my pct.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude its 50mg per day. but start at 25mg per day and slowly build tolerance. btw winstrol will harder u alot so make sure ur bodyfat is already low or else u wont have too much fun with it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
build tolerance with winny?

as i stated in this IDENTICAL thread, 50mg everyday oral is not as effective as 50mg injected everyday.

add test!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
it's cause of his language, he probably means to ramp up the dose... the "tolerance" might refer to the diminishing gains of increasing dose too.

But whyyyyyy 2 of the same threads.... Obviously TWICE AS MANY RESPONSES...

B

Bigoodude

Awards
Thanks guys
should i switch to 25mg if i alredy started the cycle and took two days of 50? there 50 mg tabs i could cut em in half

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya dude ur right that what i meant. start 25mg and see how u react. in my opinion going straight to 50mg is not a good idea. slowly increace. and another right to the other guy INJECTABLES ARE ALWAYSSSSSSSSSSS BETTER THAN ORALS.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any steroid one has never done b4 should always be started on low dose and slowly ramp up. GOLDEN RULE

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
very common cycle is tren test winztrol, though alot of ppl still consider this on a high risk side since tren ace is pretty harsh stuff