best ph for recomp / cut

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys i was thinking of using lev reloaded and dcp for a cut but then was thinking about more of a recomp.

my question is what PH would be best to add with lev r and dcp for a more cut apperance / recomp.

I am torn between either levR dcp / h drol or levR dcp/ furazadrol

Are their any certain stacks any of you have tried for a really good cut / recomp i would be intrested to hear ???

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys i was thinking of using lev reloaded and dcp for a cut but then was thinking about more of a recomp.

my question is what PH would be best to add with lev r and dcp for a more cut apperance / recomp.

I am torn between either levR dcp / h drol or levR dcp/ furazadrol

Are their any certain stacks any of you have tried for a really good cut / recomp i would be intrested to hear ???
When you say ph are you including designer steroids...Because if you are a superdrol clone would get my vote,

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
hdrol / epi are the best for a recomp IMO, though any prohormone would work with a solid diet.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
i am waiting to see some logs and results on "the one" for my recomp...I'm going to continue a 6,000 cal bulk until May 1...I would advise you to do the same. Other than that I would say epi, or superdrol if you can stand the sides.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am waiting to see some logs and results on "the one" for my recomp...I'm going to continue a 6,000 cal bulk until May 1...I would advise you to do the same. Other than that I would say epi, or superdrol if you can stand the sides.
With Epi and superdrol even saying they're both equal as far as drying/leaning you out,the superdrol is definately gonna get you more muscle no doubt about it...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
5-6 week Hdrol run with a great diet and cardio would be perfect. its a lot harder to cut and preserve muscle on short 3-4 week cycles

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5-6 week Hdrol run with a great diet and cardio would be perfect. its a lot harder to cut and preserve muscle on short 3-4 week cycles
Maybee so, but i just find H-drol a little to weak for my taste.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Maybee so, but i just find H-drol a little to weak for my taste.
but its perfect for the OP's purpose....the whole point of a cut/recomp is to preserve muscle while losing fat

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
but its perfect for the OP's purpose....the whole point of a cut/recomp is to preserve muscle while losing fat
I hear you, It's just my opinion that superdrol will do that better. But to each his own.. H-drol is much better than nothing..

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
I would think T-Roid or Trenadrol since it's NON-Methylated you could run it longer and strength and muscle should be preserved on a caloric defecit. It's what I'm using. Probably a Epi/Tren cycle.

That's my choice!!

jsg

jsg

Awards
I'm going to do EPI and Furaz but I was told that Furaz and H-drol is the s%^T for a cut/recomp cycle. Furaz is getting expensive when you want to use enough for 6 weeks.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to do EPI and Furaz but I was told that Furaz and H-drol is the s%^T for a cut/recomp cycle. Furaz is getting expensive when you want to use enough for 6 weeks.
So then why aren't you doing Furaz and H-drol ??

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
yeah seems h drol does what its supposed to on a recomp but people seem to think its to mild !!! i wonder how good (the one) is then at recomp how long till we get more info on (the one) ph ? would love to use that if its better for a recomp effect ! epi and s drol are good but have more sides i think.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Whatever PH you use, I would stack it with Albuterol or Clen. I'm on E-Stane and Albuterol and it is going very well.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Whatever PH you use, I would stack it with Albuterol or Clen. I'm on E-Stane and Albuterol and it is going very well.

interesting. I wasn't aware you could run them together. are you logging it here? I planned on getting clen for my final cut before summer but if I can run them together I'll just do that.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
most will say this is too dry of a stack but dose it with some joint support and fish oil.

HDrol/MMv2 You will shred my friend. and get vascular. plus the sides are low.

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
how about halodrol or promagnon 25...im running pm25 right now and its working great, im using it for a clean bulk but its also shedding bf really well

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
thats a good idea how ever i have never used clen or albuterol before and i dont have any sources i wouldent risk buying online either ! so thats a no go on the clen or albuterol for me.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
most will say this is too dry of a stack but dose it with some joint support and fish oil.

HDrol/MMv2 You will shred my friend. and get vascular. plus the sides are low.

have you tried this combo then ?? what joint support is best i heard mmv2 was just dhea and not very good at all .....

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
have you tried this combo then ?? what joint support is best i heard mmv2 was just dhea and not very good at all .....
I tried mmv2 for 5 weeks and loved it! It made me more vascular. Leaner. Aggression was very high and workouts were stronger! The joint supps ice used is animal flex when on that stack and had no problems even recovering from a shoulder injury! I also used super cissus and I would suggest from my experience animal flex!

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
H Drol @ 75mg
Furazadrol @ 500mg
MMV2 @ 6 Caps (Preworkout Days Only)

For 40 days of shredded excitement. :biglaugh:

PS - On a sidenote, 11oxo is garabage and NOWHERE near worth the money IME.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I say Hdrol or Havoc.
My personal experiences:
hdrol - recomp through cycle but lost a bit more during PCT
Havoc - bulked through cycle and serious recomp effects in PCT when combined with DCP/LX. Visually kept most gains.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
H Drol @ 75mg
Furazadrol @ 500mg

This stack looks absolutely spectacular! If you can't get shreded on this and with a good diet then you just can't!

thapr3dat0r

Awards
interesting. I wasn't aware you could run them together. are you logging it here? I planned on getting clen for my final cut before summer but if I can run them together I'll just do that.
Sure you can.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/116705-cutting-w-e.html

Gym4Life,
I got the Albuterol from a popular research chemical supplier. Same place where I get my SERMs. Ordered from them many times. You can also get Clen there. My buddy got rid of his gyno from using their Nolva. Seems pretty legit.

FYI, I believe UnrealMachine is also stacking Epi and Clen right now.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
This stack looks absolutely spectacular! If you can't get shreded on this and with a good diet then you just can't!

i am intrested in doing this stack but what would the length be of each PH and for how long like h drol for 5 weeks furaza for 5 weeks and mmv2 for 5 weeks ? what would be the best dosing method :)

And woul a pct be needed i wanna do this and log it :)

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
H Drol @ 75mg
Furazadrol @ 500mg

how long would you use the furazadrol and h drol for 5 of 6 weeks is 500mg of furazadrol to high ??? and is 6 caps of mmv2 not abit to much either ???

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
that's a bit pricey stack with the furaz.
just the MMv2 @ 6 caps a day and the H-drol would be legit. couldn't imagine adding in the furaz

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just the MMv2 @ 6 caps a day and the H-drol would be legit. couldn't imagine adding in the furaz
Agreed.

I actually think it would be better to add something like P-Plex in rather than H-drol. MMV2 will keep things dry and lean, while the P-Plex puts on more mass than the H-drol. :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is a "good diet" when it comes to recomp while on?
If you can handle it, low carb/high fat/high protein, with LOTS of veggies. Some hormones require more carbs, though...well, I should say you operate better with more carbs; they don't REQUIRE them.

dpfisher

Another question doesn't MMV2 stand for methyl masterdrol 2? Isn't stacking 2 methyls generally bad? I don't know much of anything about mmv2 to be honest.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another question doesn't MMV2 stand for methyl masterdrol 2? Isn't stacking 2 methyls generally bad? I don't know much of anything about mmv2 to be honest.
It's not a methyl, just part of the name.

dpfisher

If you can handle it, low carb/high fat/high protein, with LOTS of veggies. Some hormones require more carbs, though...well, I should say you operate better with more carbs; they don't REQUIRE them.
How do the calories go for recomp when on? Just eat at maintenance? Still eat more even though you want to lose fat? I can't imagine you would eat below maintenance ever...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do the calories go for recomp when on? Just eat at maintenance? Still eat more even though you want to lose fat? I can't imagine you would eat below maintenance ever...
I'm below maintenance right now. One of the benefits of using a hormone is gains and/or muscle preservation while in a calorie deficit.

People take the bulking/cutting thing way too far sometimes...For loss, eat a few hundred cals under maintenance, for weight gain, eat a few hundred cals above.

dpfisher

I'm below maintenance right now. One of the benefits of using a hormone is gains and/or muscle preservation while in a calorie deficit.

People take the bulking/cutting thing way too far sometimes...For loss, eat a few hundred cals under maintenance, for weight gain, eat a few hundred cals above.
Doesn't the addition of the hormone itself cause additional caloric consumption?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established

isnt fuazadrol better then mmv2 for cutting i heard it was ??? money is not a problem for me so if i could use all 3 together that would be good for me ???

i allways thought mmv2 was not as good as furazadrol but im not sure i heard it was just dhea ?

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning something similar using H-Drol @ 50/50/75/75/100/100 and X-Mass (Estra-4,9) @ 40/80/80/80/0/0. X-Mass should give me gains during the first 3-4 weeks while I'm waiting for the H-Drol to kick in.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning something similar using H-Drol @ 50/50/75/75/100/100 and X-Mass (Estra-4,9) @ 40/80/80/80/0/0. X-Mass should give me gains during the first 3-4 weeks while I'm waiting for the H-Drol to kick in.
cool looks like a good cycle mate.