Best way to cycle methyl 1 test?

NPCNJ

Awards
what is the best way to cycle methyl 1 test and 4ad? 4 weeks on 2 off, or 2week on 2 off? thanks

BiGPiMPiN

Awards
i would say either 2 on 2 off or 4 on 4-6 off

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ive been on methyl 1test for 25 days straight at 10mg, at around day 22 I started shedding some hair , as I noticed a couple hairs here and there on my shoulders and chest when I woke up and looking on the walls in my shower, there were considerably more random hairs layin around. I think if you do a 2 week cycle like everyone else is doing, this side can be avoided methinks.

NPCNJ

Awards
on the 2 weeks that I am off should I take 6oxo or do you guys think I would need something stronger like clomid?

bj mun

Awards
i did a 2 wk cycle, and gained 9 lbs w/o upping cals.i took 20 mg because a lot of people were reporting lethargy on 10 mg. most people are using nolva post cycle, i think. im not doing anything post cycle just for an experiment and so far i haven,t lost any wt. or strength, its been 5 days since my last dose of m1t. just seeing how i react to m1t, and how i react naturally to stopping it.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
on the 2 weeks that I am off should I take 6oxo or do you guys think I would need something stronger like clomid?
6oxo should do the job if running 2 weeks. Nolva or Clomid still would be better choices in my opinion. Best of luck.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Try going 10mg for 2 weeks & see if you can handle the sides to continue for 4 weeks. If not, take 2 off & go back on for 2 weeks. The reason the 2-week cycle theory came about was because the sides got bad after about 2 weeks. I had very few sides after 2 weeks & could've continued no problem, but I chose not to. You won't know how it affects you until you experiment with it.

NPCNJ

Awards
I see, that makes sense. As far as sides go what sholuld I expect from it?

chris587

Awards
No offence, but If you have no clue as to what sides to expect from M1T then you need to do more research before using it.

But to answer your question the most noticeable sides are increased blood pressure and lethargy (sp?).

Most people take 4-AD for the lethargy and COQ-10 and/or hawthorn berry for the blood pressure.

Chris

ckbuddha

Awards
also probably be a good idea to have milk thistle around as well for any potential hepatotoxic effects.

if you haven't yet, run a search on M1T, you'll get tons of threads on it from prior people who have run cycles.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You may not get any sides, besides lethargy. I really didn't. Most report lower back cramping. M1t just makes many people feel like total ****. You won't know how you'll react until you try it.

I strongly suggest taking milk thistle, ALA, or both for liver protection. I take both while on M1t. Kilosports has 1000 caps of them for like $40. Thats enough to last over a year. I didnt take anything for BP, but probably will next time.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On my second two week cycle of M1t at 10mg/day for side effects I noticed the following:

lethargy
joint soreness
prostate irritation
lower back cramping

For any future cycles I'm going to add an aromatizing compound of some sort to try and minimize some of the side effects, mainly the lethargy and joint soreness. I was taking in plenty of potassium and magnesium, and still found the lower back cramps to be bothersome during my leg and deadlift workouts. Saw palmetto helped some with the prostate, but irritation was still evident. As far as the lethargy is concerned eca helped somewhat, but I still found the need for the odd nap during the day.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
M1T does not cause prostate problems... I could be wrong though..

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And how exactly are you so certain that it doesn't cause prostate problems? I know for damn sure I wasn't imagining the issues that arose for myself, and seeing as how dht and methyl dht are both metabolites of the substance, you're claim has absolutely zero truth to it.

bj mun

Awards
a lot of people have lethargy on 10 mg but it stops if they bump to 20mg. i never had any on 20 mg. i had a loss of appetite for 1 day then made myself eat, as soon as i started eating whether i wanted it or not the appetite came back. i took 600 mg a day pottasium and didn,t have any cramps. had some elbow soreness, seemed like when i worked tris, the muscle contracted so hard the tie ins at the elbow were stressed and ached for a few hours.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
M1T does not cause prostate problems... I could be wrong though..
Any androgenic compound can affect the prostate. M1t is highly androgenic.
I personally had no prostate or joint problems. I didnt take anything for Prostate of joints either. I think the joint pain is mainly the rapid increase in muscle strength. You muscles are able to handle more weight each workout, but your joints are not getting stronger as fast. That is pretty common.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not bitch tits are not a side effect, most people like bitch tits. Bitch tits are gooooddd

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
M1t doesnt aromatize so gynocomestia should not be problem, except for possibly in the post cycle rebound period but proper PCT should lower the risk drastically.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys think of cycling m-1-t 2/1/2?
why is it suggested that you take 2 weeks off.... would 1 be sufficient?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You could take 1 off if you want. The break after 2 weeks is to avoid sides before the become unbearable & do a quick 2 week PCT. You could probably take 1 week off if you need, or just go 4 straight if you can handle the sides.

I have never heard of anyone getting gyno from 1-test or m1t.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know if I personally would bother with a 1 week break in between 2 week cycles myself. It just makes more sense to me that you would run a 4 week cycle at that point. How much could the body recover in one weeks time from any inherent suppression? I'd be willing to guess not very much.

I suppose it would give the user a break from the side effects if that were the concern. Here's a different idea, has anybody on the board tried out 1 week on one week off cycles as of yet? I'm taking a month off from androgens, and think I might try something more like this on my next run with m1t.

rockky

Awards
i ran 20mgs/day and had no sides but lethargy which progressed thruout the cycle...and appetite suppression... which sucked.
My most pronounced gains came the final week.... I really considered going for 6 weeks.... i might next time 'round.

Bing Crosby

Bing Crosby

Awards
Personally I like the 2/1/2/2 . That one quick week of PCT really helps to make me feel normal again - appitite, no lower back-ache, 8 hours of sleep, normal blood pressure. Gets me physically and mentally ready for the second phase.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Another reason to keep things not as long on m-1t is beacsuie it is methylated. Thqat means it will be hard on your liver. So take milk thistle and things. I did a 4 week cycle @ 20mg and had only lethargy. But I get it bad on 1-test no matter what. I ahave had 6 weeks off and am now going to do a 6 week m-1-t but the last 2 weeks at 10mg,. I will be running 250mg and 125mg oh-test and 4-ad respectivly. M-1-t is an awsome product but just think before using it. Hope that helps.. TTY

creator

Awards
i have molecular nutrition's formatstat. is this good enough for pct? it's not nolva, for exapmple.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
good for estrogen but some say it might suppress natural test. if your using M1T you should go with nolva or clomid. it shuts you down hard.

scipio

Ruthless.
Awards
I perfer a lower dosed M1T cycle for 3-4 weeks. I found better strength gains, while weight gains were much easier to keep. Maybe i just respond well to it.

synesta

Awards
I agree with the lower doses. The lower back cramps I can't tell because of 3 herniated disks in my lower back. Honestly I have less pain in my lower back in my injury areas enough where I have been able to stay off the moriphine, darvocets and valium for pain. But everytime during my pct I get severe muscle cramps in my whole body. I drink at least 1 gallon of water a day, I take potassium, multi vitamins and all the basics. I even drink stuff like gatorade in hopes that it helps (I hate the stuff being that I am the typical offensive lineman build and it makes me get fatter). I lose fat like crazy while on m1t (have lots to lose) and still gain weight like mad. The cramps I can deal with, it's only pain (something I am use to by now) but like to know why it happens during my PCT (using Nolva) if anyone has an answer and it's throughout the whole body not just the body parts I am working at the time.

Juicemonkey101

Awards
I ran 40mg ED for 6 weeks. Not recomended but made it through with not many sides. Lethargy and BP were the only two i had issues with. Other then that, NO appeiate supression, little cramping of the lower back but not as bad as other oral AS. You just have to find what works for you thorugh trial and error. Personally, i do not like the 2 on 2 off method... Much rather do a 4-6 week on follwed by the same, if not more, time off.

powerlord

Awards
Hawthorne berry for BP,the headaches are from a high BP.Milk Thistle for liver,and drink a little more water than you usually did,also potassium will keep the knots out of your back.Do 4 weeks on and 4 off at 10mg per day,you will get noticeable gains either your first 8 days or in your last two weeks,and 6 oxo works fine for pct.The sides on this are nothing compared to some gear being used out there.

iron ogr

Awards
Two week cycles are way too short. 3-4 weeks are about right w/ PCT of equal length or longer. Seems like the gains tend to stop around end of week #3

Keep the dosage as low as possible where you still make gains. If you gain @ 10-15mg/ day going to 20mg or more isn't going to make you gain any faster. It will increase the adverse side effects you'll experience.

Bas4Lizzife

Awards
this is a bit off topic, but what do the nolva doses look like in between cycles if you go 2 on, 2 off and repeat?