Want to ask a question about injectables.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Ok first, am I allowed to talk about prohormone injectables? For research reasons of course.

Second is this the right forum?

Thanks if yes to both I will post my questions.

I just want to respect the mods and the members and do this right. :)

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I know it is a grey area, but to me it isnt a big deal, and this would be the area for it I would think.

Whats the question?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thanks War Dog.

Well I guess no mod is worried about it or they would have said something.

Ok quick story I have done a couple of VERY low dose AS. I can NO longer have AS so am trying prohormones.
I have already had emails with Collins the steroid attorney so I know what is up with the legal issue.

I am planning on getting 1 Test and 4 AD powder from BDC of course:)

Then I will but two 5 gram kits from here:

http://www.pharmkits.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=P&Product_Code=U300&Category_Code=US

Convert then shoot

Test 1 400mg/week
4 AD 200mg/week
Slin 10IUs 3 days a week. (I have done slin a number of times)
1/4 Lidex
Clomid therapy
Nolva on hand incase of gyno
I will also use the liver and prostate protectors.

Should I use the same amount of 1 Test as 4AD?

I would know the answers to these questions if it were AS but do not know for Prohormones.

When should I start the Clomid? I don't know the 1/2 life of the prohormones.

Does anyone have a link to how to convert or will the kits come with conversion method? I have done Fina so it should be pretty easy.
I was given a link but Triedia board is no more and I was too stupid to cut and paste the info to my hard drive.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

LOTS of questions. Yes I have searched and have not gotten the info I desire. ANyone who is knowledgable I would be happy to have you email back and forth and I will gladly pay you for your time.

Should I use the same amount of 1 Test as 4AD?

When should I start the Clomid?

Does anyone have a link to how to convert or will the kits come with conversion method?

Perhaps I should just buy a 10 gram kit and mix the 4 AD and Test in one vial at the desired ratio?

Once again I do not know the half life so how often should I shoot a week. 2 xs ok or should I go EOD?

Would anyone suggest I also get some Nordial and convert it also?

What is the % purity in the BDC Test?

What is the purity in the BDC 4 AD?

I have seen that asked a few different times but have never seen an answer. Kilo sports says their powder is 98%.

Last edited:
Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by CROWLER
Well I guess no mod is worried about it or they would have said something.
Actually, Wardog is a super moderator on the forum. 

Originally posted by CROWLER Should I use the same amount of 1 Test as 4AD?
DO NOT PIN 1-TEST...you  have been warned.  The pain is not scalable --> it is full blown limb immobilization. 

Originally posted by CROWLER What is the % purity in the BDC Test?
If you are referring to the 1-test it is >=98% 

Originally posted by CROWLER What is the purity in the BDC 4 AD?
99%...straight from PA 

Chemo

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Chemo, that was FAST. :)

WOW 98% and 99% IMPRESSIVE>

Sorry War Dog didn't know you were a mod. :)

I have heard 1 test is painful I figured if I add some extra steril oil maybe I would be ok?

Or perhaps 1ml 1 Test 2 ml 4AD?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I have heard 1 test is painful I figured if I add some extra steril oil maybe I would be ok?

Or perhaps 1ml 1 Test 2 ml 4AD?
1-test is not painful...those bros lied to you.  It will completely **** you up with the most horrendous torture you can imagine.  And when you can't take anymore you realize that it was merely the first 10 minutes...there is still another 48 hours before you will be able to use that limb.

A friendly word of advice...don't pin 1-test.

Chemo

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

1-test is not painful...those bros lied to you.  It will completely **** you up with the most horrendous torture you can imagine.  And when you can't take anymore you realize that it was merely the first 10 minutes...there is still another 48 hours before you will be able to use that limb.

A friendly word of advice...don't pin 1-test.

Chemo
OH MY :(

Would you suggest 19Nor and 4AD then?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
OH MY :(

Would you suggest 19Nor and 4AD then?
Nordiol and/or 4-AD is fine...there may even finally be a homebrew recipe for an oil based prep. posted soon ;)

Chemo

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Big Daddy thanks for ALL the help.

Does BDC carry 19 Nor powder, I didn't see it in the store.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Big Daddy thanks for ALL the help.

Does BDC carry 19 Nor powder, I didn't see it in the store.
I have a small supply for product development but don't want to invest until we hear back about the PH ban.  Try http://www.1fast400.com

Chemo

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think you're breaking new ground to determine the half life and conversion rates of these compounds. Obviously, when they are injected - the conversion rate will obviously be higher. I'm not sure any studies have been done regarding the half life of these compounds via inject. Via oral route, 4ad and nor will only last several hours. So, its really hard to say how often you will be injecting. It will definitely be ED though, if not twice a day (yikes!)

For the Clomid, here is a good article by Bill L on post cycle therapy

http://magazine.mindandmuscle.net/magmain.php?issueID=7&pageID=77

I might also drop the slin for this trial cycle, as it might be hard to determine if you're having weird sides or problems just from the PHs.

Finally, I might also keep some antibiotics on-hand in case of an infection of some type.

Good luck, and we'll be very interested to see your results.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Pogue,

Thank you for your help.

I actually will be on Doxicyline for acne so already have the antibiotic covered.

Why did you say have antibiotic on hand? Concern about the sterility issue of Prohormone converted into injectable>

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I think maybe you mean the oil or water kit?

I am getting the oil kit so I can heat sterilize it besides the BA that is already in the kit.

There is some debate whether heating to 250 degrees F actually does sterilize it but I will do it twice any ways.

Ok so I am NOT going to inject 1 Test so my only other real choice is transdermal.

Making sure I understand this.

I will buy BDC T-gel 240 gram WITH DMSO and buy 15 grams of BDC 1Test powder combine and then shake the hell out of it possibly heat it with water.

How many squirts do I have in my pumper bottle?
Or said another way how much gel comes out with each pump?

If I am trying to attain a rate of 400mg injectable.
What amount of transdermal equals 400 mg or injectable>
Or said another way what is the efficiency rate of transdermal compared to injections?

DAMN I gotta tell ya this prohormone **** is more complicated than AS. :)

Last edited:
Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
one bottle = 240ml
one squirt = 2ml

one bottle=120 squirts :)

if you can manage to get 15g to dissolve in the gel, you'll have 125mg of 1-test/squirt

a rough estimate of the absorption is 40%...

just for relativity's sake... 150-200mg/day is a mild to moderate dosage...

250-300mg/day is a heavy dosage

many many people get good results with 200-250mg/day... so i'll assume 200mg/day at be conservative

200mg x 40% = 80mg of 1-test absorbed each day...

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I agree with everything BDC said. As far as the 4-AD, injectable, it has been used for a while by the bro's over at Animals board with some decent results. They seem to pin ED. Overall, since you have to use the 1-test transdermally, I do not see the point in making a pincusion of yourself for 4-AD. The results are OK but not stellar based on feedback over there.

If I were you, I would either stick with the transdermals, or if your insistant on injection, convert synovex and fina into test prop and trenbolone and shoot it ED or EOD and you will have fantastic results. The conversion of them can be a bit of a hassle, but well worth the results.

If you want to stay PH, then BDC products are the way to go, keeping it transdermal.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
THANKS to EVERYONE>

Karma for all !!!!!!!!!!!

I have converted Tren so it is easy, but I find myself not able to have AS in my posession.

I have talked to Collins the steroid atty about injectable PH so I know the score there.

On Animal's board it was shown by blood tests that 4AD actually only needs to be injected twice a week in order to maintain level Test amount in the body.

From the research I have done the available product is almost twice with an injectable hence my wanting to do it that way.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
one bottle = 240ml
one squirt = 2ml

one bottle=120 squirts :)

if you can manage to get 15g to dissolve in the gel, you'll have 125mg of 1-test/squirt

a rough estimate of the absorption is 40%...

just for relativity's sake... 150-200mg/day is a mild to moderate dosage...

250-300mg/day is a heavy dosage

many many people get good results with 200-250mg/day... so i'll assume 200mg/day at be conservative

200mg x 40% = 80mg of 1-test absorbed each day...
I am not familiar with gel so let me know if this is correct or not.

If you start with 240ml of gel and add 15g then you end up with more than 120 squirts so your concentration is less than 125mg. squirt?

How many ml would 15 grams add to the gel?

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
hmmm, you'd prolly have to figure that out... i bet BDC knows...

I'm more going by the T1 PRO gel that I use right now... its 10g of 1-test and 5g of 4-AD in 240ml of solution

you could just measure the 15g of 1-test once you get it and see how many ml it takes up; and then adjust the calculations I made above accordingly...

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey whats up guys, I just signed up for the board, Curt2Go brought me over here :) , I know this is old but I have a little story about injecting 1test.
About 4 months ago, when 1test was being used but not as widespread as it is now, I decided that being the daredevil that I am I was going to try to inject 1test. Well, I got all the supplies, cooked it all up in the lab, I mean I made sure everything was perfectly clean ( went trhough 4 batches before I got it how I wated it) and everything was just perfect. I was ready to go. Now I heard from PA that injecting 1test was severly pinful, But I just had to do it. I loded up the pin and injected the s***. The first 15mins I felt nothing, I felt fine ad I thought maybe Pat just didnt get i right or something, well Just as I am thinking this, An unbeliveable pain was shooting all around the inject. spot, I mean it was throbbing, I couldnt even sit down I had to either stand or lay on my stomache, This pain was so bad I thoguht, holy **** I am going to have to go the hospital, and this jsut wasnt a pain that lasted a few hours, this lasted 2 Full Days.
Truely, I would never reccomend injecting 1test to ANYONE ever.

Well I guess I really learned my lesson that time, but o well, we live an learn, Im glad to be on the board.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I assume this is why Searle never pursued it as a pharmacutical for the mainstream.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This was exactly the main reason Searle never pursued it, (which for us is a good thing), they had a ton af clinical trials and everyone comlianed of it being so irrative they just gave up on it, they put alo of money into the research too, another problem was there were soo many steroids being released they jsut decided to keep production of the more mainstream ones at the time, this would give them higher profit.

dbatista1987

Awards
i just started my first cycle and im taking winstrol and propionate. im doing winstrol every 4 days and propionate every other day. i have been putting it in my but . the winstrol i can deal with the pain but the propionate is killing me . it makes it hard for me to sit down or sleep on my back . any help ?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i just started my first cycle and im taking winstrol and propionate. im doing winstrol every 4 days and propionate every other day. i have been putting it in my but . the winstrol i can deal with the pain but the propionate is killing me . it makes it hard for me to sit down or sleep on my back . any help ?

WOW... this thread is 7 years old bro...

you need to start a new thread....

and to answer your ?... prop is one of the most painful injections..

try warming the bottle/syringe before injecting... hold the needle steady and massage for a good few minutes after your shot