DNP, nuff said!

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
I can't search for "DNP" it has to be four letters, what BS!

I have used DNP many times and I have always thought the 14 day cycle is to short. I was reading up today and found a post that stated 3-4 week DNP cycle. OMG, better be cold weather to stay cool!

So, has anyone ever tried a cycle of 3 weeks or more?
What foods did you eat, would you eat?
What do you feel is the ideal carb ratio, 33%, higher, or lower?

And don't post post to say it's dangerous! A lot of things are dangerous.

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
what is DNP?
DNP (2,4-Dinitrophenol). Used for fat lose, make you hot, sweet yellow. It's a yellow pill that will stain yellow and it does not come out! Potent, but is #1 for fat loss even better than T3-Clen.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I have heard of this now you mention it..was warned off it instantly. out of my league im afraid.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
DNP* worked for me. Try that and you'll find a ton of threads.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't personally go over 2 weeks.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
If you want to search for things with three letters just type it into google and put "site:anabolicminds.com" after it.

So for DNP you would search
dnp site:anabolicminds.com

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you want to search for things with three letters just type it into google and put "site:anabolicminds.com" after it.

that's some useful info

reps bro

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards

Yep. Best way to search these forums IMO. So many threads that are titled Epi and SD and such.

quakebks

Awards
so how do you search 11 oxo? it didnt work for me. lol i figured id ask

Conciliator

Conciliator

Awards
I was reading up today and found a post that stated 3-4 week DNP cycle.
So, has anyone ever tried a cycle of 3 weeks or more?
I've run low dose cycles for 3-4 weeks. There's no reason you need to keep your cycles short. In the original clinical research, people were kept on DNP for months at a time to over a year, with long-term results. Since the body develops a slight tolerance to DNP, the dose was slowly increased, as needed, to keep weight loss humming along. It doesn't take much DNP to accomplish this. They (Cutting, Tainter, Simkins) usually used 75mg jumps in the clinical research.

The reason shorter cycles are so popular nowadays is because guys typically run high-dose inferno cycles. These necessitate a psychological break, if nothing else, after a couple of weeks. But cycles like this are a poor way to run it, IMO, especially since it's much more dangerous. I've always espoused longer, low-dose cycles, for as long as you need to reach your goals.

Even at lower dosages, you might choose to use DNP cyclically. You might discontinue use every few weeks for a psychological break or maybe as part of an anabolic phase in which you focus on building muscle, like with the UD2.0. I saw that XxCrisisxX likes to run it this way. Whatever the reason, you can start back up on the DNP as soon as you want to. The only reason I'd see someone waiting is if he wanted to ration his DNP, resuming use only after his sensitivity to the drug had been reestablished. In his extensive 1937 research, Simkins said "Tolerance to the drug is established rapidly, so that to produce a consistent loss of weight the dosage must gradually be raised. On the other hand, the acquired tolerance is rapidly lost if the drug is discontinued for as short a period as two weeks. The dinitrophenol may then be resumed at a lower dosage level with its original effect on the patient. It is remarkable how sensitive many patients are to a slight increase in the dosage." Considering it doesn't take much DNP to overcome any tolerance, I'd just stay on a low dose, increasing it as needed, until you reach your goals.

Hope that helps,
Conciliator

Conciliator

Conciliator

Awards
DNP (2,4-Dinitrophenol). Used for fat lose, make you hot, sweet yellow. It's a yellow pill that will stain yellow and it does not come out! Potent, but is #1 for fat loss even better than T3-Clen.
A few comments... The fat loss and heat are dose-defendant. You can take a low dose and not feel hot or tired at all. With moderate doses, you can feel hot but have a body temperature below normal due to overcompensation by your body's thermoregulation. It's only with very high doses (relative to personal tolerance) that body temperature starts to rise above normal. A body temperature above normal is the #1 sign of impending toxicity. Most people on DNP have a body temperature well within the normal range.

I'd argue that yellow sweat is not a side effect of DNP. Sweat, yes. And sweat can naturally stain things yellow. But "yellow sweat" is simply not noted in either the original clinical research on DNP or in the thousands of DNP logs on the internet.

DNP permanently stains a lot of things yellow, but not everything. For example, it will come out of clothes with detergent and can be removed from some surfaces.

Conciliator

Conciliator

Awards
Is it illegal?
Despite popular belief to the contrary, DNP is not illegal. It's one of thousands of chemicals. There are no laws in the US against purchasing, possessing, or ingesting it. Those selling it, however, are subject to "product misbranding" violations if it's sold for human consumption.

quakebks

Awards
yup. im still thread jackin. lol this is a far off question, i saw on another board where people were talking about homebrewing DNP. since concilator seems to know alot about DNP i figured this would be the place to ask how its done?

SIDE NOTE: dont be harsh i am not going to make it. i can't even scramble eggs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 22
RickyBlobby Anabolics 25
Anabolics 1
Supplements 37
Post Cycle Therapy 5