Need some cycle advice

jrob24

Awards
I currently have a 12 week cycle of test E at 500mg a week. I am really wanting to start it for my winter bulk. The only thing is i am really estrogen prone and ive lost all connections ive had to get nolvadex. What would be the best over the counter supps to take to maintain my estrogen levels in your guys's opinion? Or do you think i should just leave it on the shelf? If theres any fellow arizonians out there dont be shy to help me out!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u talking about on cycle estrogen control? or PCT?

jrob24

Awards
Both, but im more worried about on cycle estrogen control right now. I usually am fine after im off and just doing normal pct usually no estrogen effects,but when im on i really need something to control it

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
best OTC supp i would recommend is Formestane. but goodluck finding it,lol

u need some aromasin, arimidex, nolva...

jrob24

Awards
lol thxxxx yeah i no i need it but its dry down here just like the weather

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You don't need connections you need chemical research websites. It's really easy, painless, inexpensive... why the hell not?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
things like 6-bromo, atd, or 6oxo products will work and are all easy to find OTC at supp stores. hyperdrolx2, reboundxt, 6oxo, those are the most well known but there are many! look in anti-estrogens at online supp stores.

big guns

Awards
jrob 24, hit me up on PM. I can hook you up on what you need. Nolva, Clomid, Arimidex, Formestane, hcg, the works.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jrob 24, hit me up on PM. I can hook you up on what you need. Nolva, Clomid, Arimidex, Formestane, hcg, the works.
wow, with 2 posts and youre blatantly saying that you are going to give him sources? :nono: :trout:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
best OTC supp i would recommend is Formestane. but goodluck finding it,lol

u need some aromasin, arimidex, nolva...

dont forget 6 bromo or ATD. those work very well too

i however wouldnt use nolva for estro control, because it wont control estro it will block it from binding to receptors,