What do you want to see stacked with HAVOC?

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
So I recently decided not to follow through with a Mdrol cycle because 75% of the threads i have read say that the sides suck an extreme c0ck. i've done havoc twice solo, but now that i know that havoc is a friendly compound i would love to stack it with something. the only problem: i have no effin clue what to stack it with. other then superdrol clones and epithios i have no clue how the other compunds work: tren, nor? etc...

so if you will, please list something you think that would be a great stack with this friggin awesome product.

my first cycle was 20/30/30/40
2nd cycle was 30/30/40/40
3rd cycle? you decide! (within reason)

and btw, i have some nolva... so hook my ass up with some info!

:bb3::dance:

thanks guys! very much appreciated!
will rep for great ideas!:drunk:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
phera 20/20/20/30 or pplex 15/15/30/30
epi 30/30/30/30

hdrol 25/50/50/75/75
epi 30/30/30/30

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh thats right they changed it huh? that should be enough esp since its your first time running it and you are stacking. are you thinking about that one over the hdrol?

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
PCT
nolva: 20/20/20/10
post cycle support
Lean xtreme
diesel test hardcore

for my previous cycles i did the otc pct

any thoughts on the new pct for this cycle?

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
oh thats right they changed it huh? that should be enough esp since its your first time running it and you are stacking. are you thinking about that one over the hdrol?
yes. are there any big diffs between pplex and h-drol? also i just kinda wanna be on for just 4 weeks, ya know. im just weird.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
BOLD
DHEA
1-T
'Tren'

All would be good!
hey rugger, thanks for input. can you explain the strngths of bold and tren? what about dosing protocols if i will be stacking with havoc?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
hey rugger, thanks for input. can you explain the strngths of bold and tren? what about dosing protocols if i will be stacking with havoc?
Well bold and tren were recommended because they aren't methylated. Tren, it depends on which product you buy. BOLD would be something like 800mg for 6-8 weeks.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
i'd preferably do a non methylated.
so tren.. what products are out there for this specific one. went to the store, typed in tren and got one product.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
There's quite a few of them IIRC
trenadrol
mega trn
methoxy tren
and I'm sure there's a few more.

I don't know much about tren as I'm only 1 week into my cycle. Check out my log in a 2 weeks and see how it ended up

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
there are two types of otc "tren" products.

one is Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione and the other 17b-methoxy-trienbolone.

17b-methoxy-trienbolone

trenadrol
methoxy trn
mega trn

Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione

trenaplex
trena
dienedrone
xtreme tren
p-tren
finigenx

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
BOLD
DHEA
1-T
'Tren'

All would be good!
X2, all good choices. My next cycle is going to be epi/bold.
Because epi is pretty androgenic, you want to go with something that is more anabolic and less androgenic.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established

17b-methoxy-trienbolone

trenadrol
methoxy trn
mega trn

trenaplex
trena
dienedrone
xtreme tren
p-tren
finigenx
have you had any experience with these? if so which would you recomend? I see nutra doesn't have most of these products.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established

17b-methoxy-trienbolone

trenadrol
methoxy trn
mega trn

trenaplex
trena
dienedrone
xtreme tren
p-tren
finigenx
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to pistonpump again.

:(

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
what the hell. p-plex it is

havoc 30/30/30/30
pplex 20/20/30/30

pct:
nolva 20/20/20/20 (suggest different dosing?)
DTHC
Lean Xtreme
i have some 6 oxo, throw that in there at a low dose somewhere?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
X2, all good choices. My next cycle is going to be epi/bold.
Because epi is pretty androgenic, you want to go with something that is more anabolic and less androgenic.
epi is more anabolic than androgenic, its very anabolic at least the numbers say that.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what the hell. p-plex it is

havoc 30/30/30/30
pplex 20/20/30/30

pct:
nolva 20/20/20/20 (suggest different dosing?)
DTHC
Lean Xtreme
i have some 6 oxo, throw that in there at a low dose somewhere?
40/20/20/10 and i would do the 6oxo week 4 then continue for 4 weeks after pct tapering down.

i have used the 17bmethoxy and the estra4 both arent too impressive to me. Ill probably never do either again. The estra was in SUS500 so it was a blend with MaxLMG, maybe i didnt dose it high enough.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
pheraplex/havoc. End of story.

I will do it soon.

Pheraplex is wet, havoc is dry...many consider running an anti-e with pheraplex. Havoc is the perfect Anti-E with anabolic properties. Phera will support the joints that havoc likes to wreck. Phera will aid in the sex drive boost than many loose with Havoc. Havoc will possibly counteract the prolactin effects of pheraplex by reducing estrogen that is needed for proclactin gyno.

However, this will require clomid or toremifene for pct as nolva raises progestin/prolactin which are elevated possibly by pheraplex.

Havoc - 20/20/20/30
Pheraplex 20/20/30/30
L-Dopa and P-5-P throughout cycle and PCT
PCT - Toremifene 120,90,60,30
Reversitol starting day 14 - 3/2/2/1

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
somethin' WET!!

Phera Flex or D-Bol!
You definately don't want ANYTHING dry at all!!
I'm going Superdrol and Phera next cycle ,next year. Havoc by itself was fantastic but the joints are still paying for it a full week into PCT!
I've read many stacking D-Bol and with GREAT results. Check Thundergods post!
I was expecting D-Bol but it fell through and I made very substantial gains from Havoc alone with a little MMV2 thrown into the last two weeks on. Good luck and I feel you made a great choice. I'm not sure if you should try another compound all together instead of the Havoc just to switch things up. I've read that if you use the same compound for multiple cycles gains are not as prevelent. I'm not 100% but I've read about it on numerous occasions. Cheers, angel77:drunk:

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
If I ever run havoc solo again, Ill make sure to stack with my girlfriends birth control. That way the joints will feel better.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
epi is more anabolic than androgenic, its very anabolic at least the numbers say that.
Yeah, it is extremely anabolic, but is also more than modeerately androgenic, comparable to 1-test in that area.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
IGF-2 for PCT!

doyoudo911

Awards
wat do u guys think of a havoc/mdrol stack

havoc 20/30/30/30
mdrol 0/10/20/20
???

doyoudo911

Awards
yea i ran mdrol solo...i was org gonna bridge both mdrol and pplex but i decided just to go wit mdrol...gained 5 lbs not bad, considering my diet was very bad

Pavlovs Vodka

Pavlovs Vodka

Awards
pheraplex/havoc. End of story.

However, this will require clomid or toremifene for pct as nolva raises progestin/prolactin which are elevated possibly by pheraplex.

JW,Where is this information coming from? I have heard this on quite a few forums lately, but some people I consider to be well informed about these issues have regularly refuted it.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
poopypants is running epistane (same as havoc) with 1-t in a log right now, Im gonna keep an eye on that cycle and maybe run the 1-t with my havoc cycle in a few months.