TEST/TREN ACE/METHYL XT ... anyone want to play along?

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
stats...
6'3''
208-210
9% bodyfat

cycle...
test enanthate 250mg 2x a week, weeks 1-12
trenbolone acetate 100mg eod, weeks 1-8
methyl xt 60mg ed, weeks 1-4

goals ... to look like a freak.
iv run test and tren in the past and it is by far one of my favorite stacks ever. last time i gained 13 lbs of muscle and dropped 2% body fat.

lets get started.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yummmmmmMMMY!!

what dose did u run tren last time? 100mg eod is getting up there.....for tren ace atleast

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Mmmmmmm tren ace sounds to delicious. I wish I could pin.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
same dosage of tren last time. both came from the same batch.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
i have some pics i took today so you can see where im starting off looking like. but im not sure how to post then on here. could someone pm me how to do that?

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
stats...
6'3''
208-210
9% bodyfat

cycle...
test enanthate 250mg 2x a week, weeks 1-12
trenbolone acetate 100mg eod, weeks 1-8
methyl xt 60mg ed, weeks 1-4

goals ... to look like a freak.
iv run test and tren in the past and it is by far one of my favorite stacks ever. last time i gained 13 lbs of muscle and dropped 2% body fat.

lets get started.
sounds awesome. i plan on doing the same stack this summer. How long did ur cycle last time around on tren?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Use a website like photobucket to upload them, then you'll get a direct link address that you can post on here in between image tags

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Nice wheels. You're already pretty gnarly.

This should be an impressive run man.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
thanks man,
ya, im looking forward to week 3 when ill start seeing some freaky gains:bb3:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
lean and mean sportsbro21!!

ur gonna get crazy vascular. i'l be running the same in jan

i would suggest some HCG in there somewhere

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you used Methyl-1-AD before?

Stuff is lethargy in pill-form. You might want to try a lower dose and go from there. Especially with tren-ace in there, I don't think you'll need much more anabolism. Just more competition for the androgen receptor.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
good idea, i could start at 40 gm and work up to 60.

methyl 1-ad is one of the only prohormones i don't have experience with. but iv dont my home work.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. My only cycle so far was Test-E and Tren-A. Suffice to say it'll be my next cycle too haha.

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
I'm in for this.

Lookin' good already dude, should be awesome when this cycle is done.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lean and mean sportsbro21!!

ur gonna get crazy vascular. i'l be running the same in jan

i would suggest some HCG in there somewhere
You guys are just one cycle ahead of me as i'll be running my first Test cycle in Jan and my #2 will def. be Test/Tren, already decided on that ;)

Test/Tren and MethylXT looks like a recipe for ridiculous strength increases, looks like a lot of fun, i'm down to follow

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
You will be breaking PR's for sure with this one. I'd be careful runing that methyl XT at 60mg. The recommendation is no more then 30mg for 3 weeks. Watch out for those cramps at such a high dose. Take taurine at 5 to 7 grams a day IMO. You can buy it in bulk real cheap.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
might have a sweet hook up on some good dbol, if it works out ill use that instead of the MXT

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
i am switching to dbol instead of MXT. dbol 50mg ed

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i am switching to dbol instead of MXT. dbol 50mg ed
Sounds good bro. And probably just a little safer, because I haven't read too much on MethylXT i'm just not sure about it. Dbol at 50mg sounds really solid.

And if you want to be insane, you can still throw in an oral on the tail end of the cycle...

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good bro. And probably just a little safer, because I haven't read too much on MethylXT i'm just not sure about it. Dbol at 50mg sounds really solid.

And if you want to be insane, you can still throw in an oral on the tail end of the cycle...
good idea some h-drol would be nice

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was doing 3 caps of mxt ed (is that 60 or 90mg?) and didnt notice much lethargy, i wasnt too impressed really.

i wonder how the first few weeks will be without the test really kicking in and only the dbol tren. Looks nice man. i wonder how you would do with the first 3 weeks with test suspension :twisted:

good wheels and looking lean and mean. make sure to post some after pics. you look around my size, are you 2lbs like myself?

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
3 caps is 60 mg MXT, i just finished a week of it at 40 gm ed. but im switching to dbol so i caant really say what i think about it haha

thanks piston, ill deff post some after shots.