Injection pain...any tricks to deal with it?

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
Well for those who actually work and have a job on cycle... ive been injecting enanthate twice a week. it usually hurts like hell the first day to where i can barely walk (i inject in glutes). i have to work an 8 hour shift....are there any tricks besides hardcore painkillers, i cant do those anymore :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This comes up all the time and some suggestions are more obvious than others:

Inject with a smaller size pin than what you are drawing with
Try not to move the pin around while injecting
Try to stay loose while injecting
Inject after a warm shower
Massage the injection area

I've even seen guys suggest giving the gear a warm water bath before drawing it...

These are all just gambits for injecting that I have noticed others suggesting quite often.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Add injecting slowly to stxnas list.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I knew I was forgetting one ;)

....I'm sure there's others that I missed too.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In reality usually its not the technique (like those issues listed above) but rather the blend. Oils used, ba, bb, mg content. Find what works for you and stick with it.

Finally if you just have not pinned the muscle in a while you should get use to it after 10-14 days.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well for those who actually work and have a job on cycle... ive been injecting enanthate twice a week. it usually hurts like hell the first day to where i can barely walk (i inject in glutes). i have to work an 8 hour shift....are there any tricks besides hardcore painkillers, i cant do those anymore :)
Be a man and tough it out. If you wanna get big.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In reality usually its not the technique (like those issues listed above) but rather the blend. Oils used, ba, bb, mg content. Find what works for you and stick with it.

Finally if you just have not pinned the muscle in a while you should get use to it after 10-14 days.
I forgot about this. I believe I've read that out of test e and test cyp, one usually hurts noticeably more than the other. I want to say it's the cyp.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I forgot about this. I believe I've read that out of test e and test cyp, one usually hurts noticeably more than the other. I want to say it's the cyp.
Yes thats right. It's because it's harder to get cyp to hold in a brew, which also means it crashes in depot (cause of pain).

woody1972

Awards
Lot's of Test-E out there with carbolic acid in it.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Phenol? Why?

I wish I remembered more from organic!

woody1972

Awards
Cut and paste from elsewhere:
"It contains carbolic Acid (phenol) and is a by product of the manufacture of the ester itself."

Of course only UGLs, but I personally could not handle the pain. Not worth it and probably causes tissue damage.

ZacO23

Awards
most of the pain that you are feeling is not pain from your tissue and muscle being "poked"..but it mostly has to do with what you are injecting. The cycle i am doing now of test hurts like hell for half a day.."i rub around the around after the shot...it seems to make the burn go away quiker" but the last cycle of test i did was pharmaceutical grade and very potent. I never had any pain due those injections. so theres not a whole lot you can do

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
rotate your pins around your workouts, pin your quad after youve done legs for the week so you dont have it effect the schedule...and dont rub it..

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
i know its not "how u pin" its definently the stuff. i recently switched enanthates on cycle.... the new one i did hurt like hell compared to the old one. i limped all day at work then when i went to sleep i could barely sleep because the pain was excruciating, when i moved my hips id hurt like hell. the only thing i can think made it worst was because i did legs right after i pinned (it didnt hurt at the time) only 12hrs after

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take 800mg's of suck it the f*ck up

Just had to say it. I'm an ass I know. :toofunny:

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
I've never done calves but usually the response is that it hurts a lot.

The pain is probably from the brand you are using.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Man i hope i never have to pin calves. For bi-weekly injects I'd think that delts and glutes are enough, having to bother with quads only as an unlikely last resort, and you should never have too many problems to have to go beyond that.