Recommendations for a good first ph

Rah22491

Awards
21 years old been lifting for 4 years, diets in check. wondering if you guys could make recommendations for a good first ph. Should I start with nonmethyalated like m1d or go to a mild ph like h-drol. Dont flame me just tryin to do my homework. Also pct advice would be great as well

Jayburned

Jayburned

Banned
Awards
Epistane is great and neoborn has an awesome writeup about it. not aht i would recommend it for you but for your research you shold check it out.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
h-drol or epi/havoc. m1d would be a waste. search for logs of the two. make sure u have proper support and pct.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
21 years old been lifting for 4 years, diets in check. wondering if you guys could make recommendations for a good first ph. Should I start with nonmethyalated like m1d or go to a mild ph like h-drol. Dont flame me just tryin to do my homework. Also pct advice would be great as well

H-drol is a descent compound for a first PH cycle(IMO)

Reported to have descent gains with little to no side effects...

Make sure that you research proper PCT as well as support supps and cycle dosages and length...

Most run H-drol for at least 5 weeks at say...50,50,50,75,75...or something like that.

Check out the Comp. Edge Labs forum as well as searching the "OTC PCT GUIDE" thread...all are very helpful.

Good Luck:welcome:

Rah22491

Awards
alright thanks guys. Do you need to run a SERM with hdrol or would reversitol be good enough. Also what support sups would you recommend

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Creatine, a multiiple, mito-gold, NAC, choline, Toco8, the TRS by PP all good.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
alright thanks guys. Do you need to run a SERM with hdrol or would reversitol be good enough. Also what support sups would you recommend

No...a serm is not necessarily needed for H-drol(IMO)based on user feedback

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I agree, I would go with the TRS by PP its guaranteed.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also say Epistane, but my feedback may sound a little biased.

It is a phenomenal compound, and easily recovered from.

Adams

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Every one has a favorite its what their physiology responded best to. Its trial and error based, use of support always helps make it better JMO

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epistane for sure. For people's first time I recommend them starting at 20mg the first week or two, and then seeing how they feel and adjust the dosage accordingly.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i loved epistane. i ran it 20/30/40/40, and had absolutely 0 side effects. mood, strength and recovery were through the roof. i highly recommend it for a first cycle. i used toremifene for pct and recovered 110% in just a week.

Rah22491

Awards
thanks for the advice guys ill do some more research on epistane and hdrol, plan a good pct along with support sups and keep you posted