Check out the absurd ingredients in this new otc anabolic...

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I was browsing and seen this new MedRoid compound. 1st the sheer abundance of ingredients is insane. But even more is the 1st one - 100mg of Methyl Hydroxynandrolone??? It was banned years ago and also that dose is crazy. The original came in 5mg capsules, though I've heard it called underdosed :think:

WTF.jpg

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
*shakes head*

People really need to stop trying to make MaxLMG happen. This compound scares me.

Last I checked, M4OHN was hit in one of the bans. If you look, the nomenclature doesn't specify the OH position. I'm wondering if it's supposed to be 19nor-4-DHEA, in other words the deca product made by AMS (forget the exact name).

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
*shakes head*

People really need to stop trying to make MaxLMG happen. This compound scares me.

x2, I personally wouldn't feel comfortable running it even though some seemed to really like it.

Good point in regards to the Deca, could very well be.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
:eek: I just found another compound the company makes which is supposed to be an exact clone of 3-AD :nono:

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
:eek: I just found another compound the company makes which is supposed to be an exact clone of 3-AD :nono:
Price? Is it a complete copy or just using 2-androstenol? If so thats pretty low!

What company is this?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's kinda funny. Maybe an attempt at, but definitely not exact. I'll have to inform some of the higher ups. Maybe we can test some and see if its actually legit.

I really want to hear that it's plain, unmodified 2-androstenol, which has zero oral bioavailability. That would be funny.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Serving Size: 1 Capsule

Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving 725 MG
2-Androstenol Acetate Ester, Androsterone (3a-Hydroxy-5a-Androstan-17-One., Methyl Picamillon, Ethyl Propionyl L-Carnitine, 11-Alpha (11 alpha 2, OR-Hydroxyecdysterone 20%),
Anhydrous Caffeine USP, Tribulus Terrestris (Saponins 45%)

$29.95

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Serving Size: 1 Capsule

Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving 725 MG
2-Androstenol Acetate Ester, Androsterone (3a-Hydroxy-5a-Androstan-17-One., Methyl Picamillon, Ethyl Propionyl L-Carnitine, 11-Alpha (11 alpha 2, OR-Hydroxyecdysterone 20%),
Anhydrous Caffeine USP, Tribulus Terrestris (Saponins 45%)

$29.95

Well thats not going to go down well is it! Especially after the 11-alpha debacle.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Well thats not going to go down well is it! Especially after the 11-alpha debacle.

WTF did they do add a little caffeine to disguise it as a different compound :think:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have a feeling their ingredient list is half bullsh1t.

what is 3beta-hydroxy compound in the medroid?

I doubt the 3ad is legit, maybe just Androsterone, Caffiene, and Tribulus.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
An interesting matrix.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
*shakes head*

Last I checked, M4OHN was hit in one of the bans. If you look, the nomenclature doesn't specify the OH position. I'm wondering if it's supposed to be 19nor-4-DHEA, in other words the deca product made by AMS (forget the exact name).
First thing I though of too. Is that M4OHN? It is very potent at 80-100mg. :)

That is a 4 capsule dose as well so one could in theory use less. I don't know what the others stuff is off the top of my head. After the third ingredient it is all junk, or at least just filler and fluff at those doses.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the stuff is pretty cheap for that one serving costs a dollar a day for 30days. Id be pretty tempted to buy too if i was searching for a cycle but i have too much already to be collecting.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe its just yohimbine not yohimbine hcl...? not sure the doses on str8 yohimbine...

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
The L-Carnitine make me curious - have any of you guys used L-Carnitine along side an anabolic cycle? Since it's said to increase androgen receptors it may have a little synergy.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
The L-Carnitine make me curious - have any of you guys used L-Carnitine along side an anabolic cycle? Since it's said to increase androgen receptors it may have a little synergy.

I've heard that too. I've heard if your running a compound for a second time you could/should use it alongside. I may do that next time I cycle (but not going to be for 6 months at least :( )

NAS

NAS

Awards
I always use it since I first tried it with a pulse mdrol cycle, pusling with an ok diet weight went up 14lbs as well as strenght but I feel that using L Carnitine makes the gains better, it cant hurt to have more receptor activity. The only downside is it costs alot to run 2g/day for a cycle including pct

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to use during PCT. It helps in keeping your gains.

Of course, I recommend taking 2-4g of either ALCAR or LCLT, which is a tad more than 15mg.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to use during PCT. It helps in keeping your gains.

Of course, I recommend taking 2-4g of either ALCAR or LCLT....
Agree, especially in terms of the LCLT.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wonder how they got mohn in there, or is it mohn?

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
I have been wondering the exact same thing... I am actually considering buying a bottle of this stuff just to check it out. But like most things in life, if it seems too good, it usually is. That would be a very hefty dose of MOHN and would be well worth the price if it is somehow legit, prolly not though. I havent been able to find any info about this company at all online. Anyone else know if there stuff is bunk, because they have some pretty hefty doses going on in most of there products for really cheap.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I was browsing and seen this new MedRoid compound. 1st the sheer abundance of ingredients is insane. But even more is the 1st one - 100mg of Methyl Hydroxynandrolone??? It was banned years ago and also that dose is crazy. The original came in 5mg capsules, though I've heard it called underdosed :think:

View attachment 23109
I'm pretty sure Sports One is using the Methyl 1-P compound as Hydroxynandrolone.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
yah, I am pretty sure you are right. I was just looking at the structure of M1P and judging by there other product which uses the M1P substance, I would say you are correct.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and two esters: Ethyl Propionyl L-Carnitine

I like how if you read through the second ingredient slowly, you get to: "Gona Die"

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure Sports One is using the Methyl 1-P compound as Hydroxynandrolone.

Makes sense, you always have the inside scoop :thumbsup:

Do you know anything about the legitimacy of their stuff?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

I like how if you read through the second ingredient slowly, you get to: "Gona Die"

:lol: I suppose we'll have to wait and see if there's any casualties :think:

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
i sure as hell wouldn't buy this stuff. i've never heard of this company. how do you know they didn't pay some illegals to cap up some tree bark and dirt for 50 cents an hour?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
i sure as hell wouldn't buy this stuff. i've never heard of this company. how do you know they didn't pay some illegals to cap up some tree bark and dirt for 50 cents an hour?

That's impossible - illegals don't work for a penny less than $0.55 / hr these days :D

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
well maybe because steroid raws are so incredibly inexpensive to buy, tree bark would prolly be more expensive. lol. I know what your saying, but there is such a huge mark up in this industry most people are more concerned about repeat customers rather than ripping a couple of people off. I mean look at CEL, within a couple of years they have went from nobody's to one of the most trusted companys just because they offer an excellent product at decent prices.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
well maybe because steroid raws are so incredibly inexpensive to buy, tree bark would prolly be more expensive. lol. I know what your saying, but there is such a huge mark up in this industry most people are more concerned about repeat customers rather than ripping a couple of people off. I mean look at CEL, within a couple of years they have went from nobody's to one of the most trusted companys just because they offer an excellent product at decent prices.

No doubt - thanks for the kind words Harold :thumbsup:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Technically, the propionyl should be an ether. So perhaps it's PLCAR ethyl ester. Or bunk.

As for Gonadiene, whatever doesn't kill ya has a tendency to convert to wannadiene. I am not a fan of that compound's use outside of male breast enlargment.