when to start nolva

orangejuice07

Awards
i just started my winstrol cycle this week and was wondering when i should start taking nolva or 6oxo? should i start taking it while im on the cycle or wait until pct?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
winny only was a horrible decision. but PCT begins the day after ur last injection/pill

orangejuice07

Awards
why do you say winny only was a horrible decision? i've only taken 2 shots so far and have already lost 5 pounds, my skin on my neck and face are starting to draw up more, i feel more muscular and have noticed an increase in weight when i workout since starting the cycle.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
I have heard a lot of guys get the best results after cycle with this pct product.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
winny only was a horrible decision. but PCT begins the day after ur last injection/pill
So if im doing a 12 week cycle I need to start dosing the day after I shoot on the 12th week? I wouldnt do it at the end of the week?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So if im doing a 12 week cycle I need to start dosing the day after I shoot on the 12th week? I wouldnt do it at the end of the week?
for inject winny, the day after your last shot,

r u doin 50mg EOD?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ill be doing 400mg of test for 10-12 weeks. Whens the best time to start

what kinda test lol?

Cyp you can start PCT 2-3days later
Enth you can start PCT 5-7 days later.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Right, you want to start the day after your last oral, or 7-14 days after the last inject.

-Pp

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Right, you want to start the day after your last oral, or 7-14 days after the last inject.

-Pp

right and it always depends on how much, and the ester.

some have longer halflifes then others, so make sure you keep a note of that :thumbsup:

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
what kinda test lol?

Cyp you can start PCT 2-3days later
Enth you can start PCT 5-7 days later.
Cyp and Enth are almost identical so I would wait at least 7 days.I've actually waited two weeks before.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cyp and Enth are almost identical so I would wait at least 7 days.I've actually waited two weeks before.

yea when i typed cyp i meant prop lol my bad. really sorry for the confusion.