www.LionNutrition.com
www.powernutrition.net/memberstore
www.legalgear.com

all have flavored anti-estrogens
finasturide
clomid ( clomiphen)
Novla ( tamoxiphen )
Letrozole ( femara)

the best part is I have used thes guys for supps. and there service was great .....It has gotten real easy to avoid side effects...wow whats next ...When I was first looking into rresearch I searched high and low ...it took me a while to find these and now it's just too easy...

thanks guys ....love that fruit punch

db682

Awards
  • Established
B12,
I was so kindly blessed with a few free bottles of each of your flavored research products and have yet to try them since Im back on cycle but want to give them a whirl after this cycle is up. My only question is whats the doseing for each when using the pumper thats on the bottle? How many equal what?

db

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
hey the newbies didn't know I'm the manufacture......thanks

5 squirts =.5 ml remember they are not intended for human consumption,.....plesa plan you r research carefully.....

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
Shameless self promotion.

Wish I'd  thought of that. :) 

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
I'm just getting started......everyone go buy something

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
ok I'll do a buyone get on e free offer it will be Liquid clomid and liquid Novla...it will start tomarro

BrKonman

Awards
Originally posted by buyb12
ok I'll do a buyone get on e free offer it will be Liquid clomid and liquid Novla...it will start tomarro

How long will this amazing deal run for? 2 for 1 nolva....FLAVORED Nolva.... you gotta be a fool not to get in on that!

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
BUY 1 GET 1 fREE

LION NUTRITION IS HAVING A SPECIAL PROMOTION

BUYB1 GET ONE fREE
here is how it works buy ether a liquid clomid or liquid Novla and at check out TYPE in the space for a note buy 1 get 1 free and it will be so.

that means $50.00 gets you both can't beat that ...this will be a short promotion "BUY NOW...!

WWW.LIONNUTRITION.COM

Last edited: