t-1 pro vs. one +

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richie

Awards
:saw:

hello all, I recently completed a cycle of one + and had pretty good gains. I didnt take any measurements but my stats were as
follows: weight beginning was 218 weight now is 234. (I'm 5'8 13% b/f) flat bench max was 390 @218 and 410 @234. dosing was 12 squirts twice daily (used 2 bottles), diet was not very clean, however calories were sufficient. been off for 10 days now, cycle lasted for 35 days, give or take a day or two. Now for my question. Has anyone tried the t-1 pro after trying one +? How did the two compare? thanks

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Well here's a visiual comparision.......

Here's me after ONE+

Attachments

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1-t pro has more test and 4ad in the solution. you can also get one with DMSO.

one+ is still good imo, but its about to go away forever

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
No but seriously, word is just now getting out about the efficiency of T-1 Pro...which means the potency vs. price. On paper, T-1 Pro shows obvious signs its more potent (More grams of test and a better delivery system), but since its so new, no one has had a chance to really compare them in the sense that they record everything from lifts going up, calories, all the details. I am a bit biased becuase of my relationship as a mod here and known Chemo for sometime, but I would really like to see someone try each record in great detail and give some feedback. Maybe that could be you.....

K (Phoenix)

Awards
hhahahahahahh Great graphics!

Damn ! That is pure genius!!!!!

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
hhahahahahahh Great graphics!

Damn ! That is pure genius!!!!!
Well I took those post cycle while on clomid if that helps with the picture, but I think we know which is the better product ;)

Pay a little over $50 for the homebrew ot pay right around $80 for the Avant boys brew. Simple.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Yes, and over at anabolex.com left nut (par) and right nut (dante) of the Avant Scrotum continue to avoid the price comparison questions, and rightfully so I suppose. And 1Fast keeps jumping in and letting everyone know he sells Avant Products for a good price. :rolleyes:

K (Phoenix)

Awards
Originally posted by Richie
:saw:  Now for my question. Has anyone tried the t-1 pro after trying one +? How did the two compare? thanks
DMSO pushes the efficiency rate of BDC beyond that of Avant's. 

Par himself posted that DMSO would significantly improve the efficient rate of his mix. This was back in the old days before he got pissed at me for pushing homemade. But since BDC came into the scene,  he says DMSO would only do marginally to the efficiency.  Now since Par is not here to defend himself, I will stop here. What I stated are posts made by Par himself at the old forum. Anyone can spend the time to search for them.

Blacksmith

Awards
Re: Re: t-1 pro vs. one +

DMSO pushes the efficiency rate of BDC beyond that of Avant's. 

I should be getting my T-1 DMSO this week.
I'll let you know in 4 weeks or so how it stacks up,
with the diety's transdermal :D

Richie

Awards
t-1 pro

thanks for the posts guys. Im gonna order up a few jugs of pro. Ill keep everyone posted. also, I'm planning on using the sick dosing (4ml 2x daily or is it 5?).

little T

Awards
Ordered T-1 Pro, getting ready to start my first cycle. How long dose it take for orders to get to, say New York? I only ordered one bottle and would like to do four week cycle and I'm not sure if I should order more now, because of the lead time on T-1 pro. How many bottles should I get for this cycle? I know it's based on how much I use. I could use some help on that to.:rolleyes:

Thanx

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Ordered T-1 Pro, getting ready to start my first cycle. How long dose it take for orders to get to, say New York? I only ordered one bottle and would like to do four week cycle and I'm not sure if I should order more now, because of the lead time on T-1 pro. How many bottles should I get for this cycle? I know it's based on how much I use. I could use some help on that to.:rolleyes:

Thanx
Theres a thread, a sticky title "doseages" find that, it explains all the possible doseages.

http://www.bdcnutrition.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=335

Here, I found it for you.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
1Fast keeps jumping in and letting everyone know he sells Avant Products for a good price.

Um, I didn't point that out, but thanks for making things up!

I'm jumped in on the thread were the guy gained so much weight. You said it wasn't possible. I showed you pictures. Then you go on to talk about how it had nothing to do with the androgens he was taking.

he says DMSO would only do marginally to the efficiency

I think his comments (and I don't know for sure) are in reference to it only being a 10% DMSO mixture. I don't see how anyone would argue if you went higher than that (say 25%), that it would be improved quite a bit. However, I'm not sure many would be able to do 1-T and DMSO at those concentrations. If you've ever had the 1-T rash, trust me...you don't want it. I have a local homebrewer that had a NASTY rash from using to much dmso.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

Um, I didn't point that out, but thanks for making things up!

I'm jumped in on the thread were the guy gained so much weight. You said it wasn't possible. I showed you pictures. Then you go on to talk about how it had nothing to do with the androgens he was taking.
If you think that guy gained that much (which he didnt gain as much as you guys said he did, you can tell from the pics.) from taking ONE+ you guys are sadly mistaken.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
If you think that guy gained that much (which he didnt gain as much as you guys said he did, you can tell from the pics.)

Ok thanks for telling me how much a guy gained in MY STORE. A guys who is MY customer. It is amazing how you know so much. Your knowledge expands across to people you've never even seen in person. I never told people about this guy due to the fact that NOBODY would believe it. I told par via email about it a long time ago and asked him to stay quiet on it as well. I have not gone around on the internet and told people they would make gains like this. If I HAD then you would have reason to question me.

from taking ONE+ you guys are sadly mistaken.

Jesus...if you would only read. Go back and look at what I said, since it was my customer....unreal.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
When you openly post pictures of him, he's no longer YOUR'S :rolleyes:

None of you guys give ANY credit to genetics, training intensity of nutrition. Someone gains 40lbs in 4 weeks on ONE+ and as a good advertising ploy everyone screams how ONE+ is incredible! and fail to mention the guy was a genetic freak. I saw pictures of him, with my own eyes. He didnt look 40lbs heavier, because 4olbs in 4 or 8 weeks, the guy is going to have a considerable amount of body fat, which he obviously didnt.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I only posted the pics when people started emailing me about that thread. His results were verified by a digital scale in my store, which is good enough for me. I believe instore results WAY before I believe internet accounts of such things.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I only posted the pics when people started emailing me about that thread. His results were verified by a digital scale in my store, which is good enough for me. I believe instore results WAY before I believe internet accounts of such things.
As would I, and anyone with common sense, but then for you and Par to promote that kind of weight gain due to ONE+ is laughable. That guy could have/would have got the same gains from 1-AD, 1-T Pro, Ether Gels, wouldnt matter.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
but then for you and Par to promote that kind of weight gain due to ONE+ is laughable.

It wasn't one+ it was S1+. I never promoted it, that is what you can't get through your thick skull. Par never promoted either till this thread and he has known about this for 6 months. Obviously this is the exception not the rule.

That guy could have/would have got the same gains from 1-AD, 1-T Pro, Ether Gels, wouldnt matter.

So now your saying he did get the gains? Why don't you just drop this...there is no use in arguing over it.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Im not arguing, Im debating. All this makes me sick as ****. You have an obvious affiliation with Par and the Avant boys, which makes you biased towards their products. There, thats said. Done. Simple. You cant read a decent thread anymore without having a Avant product shoved down your throat by one of you guys. All this "Save PHS from getting banned" **** is just another advertising scheme by the Avant scrotum. All you guys slame homebrews because it hurts your business.....and you guys do whatever it takes to insure no one "does it themselves" and thats dirty. Thats not being very honest, when you guys all slame Chemo's homebrews for no apparent reason, other than to maximize your profits, Lame.

I have nothing against you what so ever Mike, I think you're a stand up guy and do you best to provide everyone from the hardcore bodybuilder to the weekend warrior with fair and very good prices, but when will the **** end?

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
You have an obvious affiliation with Par and the Avant boys, which makes you biased towards their products. There, thats said. Done.

And you don't with BDC? You even said so yourself in another thread on this board. I've sold Par's stuff for a while. The nice thing about it, is that it sells and people are happy. Rarely will you have a customer who says his products don't work. From a retailer standpoint that is a godsend.

You cant read a decent thread anymore without having a Avant product shoved down your throat by one of you guys.

Was it not one of your guys that jumped into a One+ thread and mentioned the BDC stuff? Now who is jumping around into places?

All this "Save PHS from getting banned" **** is just another advertising scheme by the Avant scrotum. All you guys slame homebrews because it hurts your business

The pro hormone thing is an industry wide concern. If the PH ban goes through you lose your homebrew as well. It will become more and more difficult to find the raws to make your homebrews with. Do you not realize the ban applies to the bulk powders as well?

.....and you guys do whatever it takes to insure no one "does it themselves" and thats dirty. Thats not being very honest, when you guys all slame Chemo's homebrews for no apparent reason, other than to maximize your profits, Lame.

He doesn't understand transdermal delivery. If he did he would debated Par on the question that was put before him, but he DIDN'T debate it. I don't slam people doing homebrews. Why don't you go ask curt who has sent him people in canada to sell to. Why don't you ask curt who tried to work a deal with him for foreign sales. I slam chemo for other reasons. Not buying his 4AD from the patent holder is sleezy at best. If you found out Avant or myself was doing that it would be a hay day for you guys. Heaven forbid you hold the same standard to your "homebrew god".

I have nothing against you what so ever Mike, I think you're a stand up guy and do you best to provide everyone from the hardcore bodybuilder to the weekend warrior with fair and very good prices, but when will the **** end?

Probably never. The things you call "****" I don't and vice versa.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Well im not a PH user, so the only thing I promote is this forum and homebrews. One of my guys? I dont have control over "my guys". They do what they want, I cant tell them not to jump in a thread, so you're looking at the wrong guy.
Until Par gives enough info. to debate, we'll be there. Saying "Im Par, thats why its right" isnt going to cut it.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Well im not a PH user, so the only thing I promote is this forum and homebrews.
Your homebrews are ALL based around PH...if you want them to stay around (and for your friend to have success) then PH NEED to stay around

One of my guys? I dont have control over "my guys". They do what they want, I cant tell them not to jump in a thread, so you're looking at the wrong guy.

But if Par/Dante jumps in a thread, I'm looked at as one of them....choose your standard and stick with it ok?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

But if Par/Dante jumps in a thread, I'm looked at as one of them....choose your standard and stick with it ok?
My standard is this smartass...... you promote Avants website in all your signature's around the internet, you're one of the Avant boys. Par doesnt want to release his precious formula, like we dont know it, like we want it. Point is this once again... we sell a more potent, more effective product for cheaper, we also teach people how to make that same product for themselves and that really burns your asses. And rightfully so, but to go around acting like junior high girls about it isnt the way to gain any credibility.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
you promote Avants website in all your signature's around the internet
Because his board draws the best brains out there. It takes nothing more than a glance over there to see that.

Par doesnt want to release his precious formula, like we dont know it, like we want it.

What you think you have is wrong, as I've seen what you "think" it is. Second, if you don't want it why do members of this forum ask for it in various post?

we sell a more potent, more effective product for cheaper, we also teach people how to make that same product for themselves and that really burns your asses.
Nothing has been proven about it being more effective. It is not as if you have a large feedback thread. It doesn't burn my ass at all. Sure people have/will homebrew, they also have to buy their hormones. Don't forget that I supply those for quite a few people.

to go around acting like junior high girls about it isnt the way to gain any credibility.
The points I have raised are all ones that are valid. I dare you to show me one that hasn't been. If we are going to talk about what I do, then lets stick to what I say, not others.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

Because his board draws the best brains out there. It takes nothing more than a glance over there to see that.
Yes, I have and its "lets play whos got more wits" than it is an educational board. To say its the best board on the net is once again laughable. The way eveyone acts over there is just like the bb.com, the board they give so much hell, you have 2 guys whom are worshipped, and god forbod be questioned or contested. Thats also pathetic. They can not handle being contradicted, thats their weakness. They cant defend themselves with anything but calling people out to "out wit" you. LoL.....pathetic.

What you think you have is wrong, as I've seen what you "think" it is. Second, if you don't want it why do members of this forum ask for it in various post?
I dont ask for it and the guys who do want it for the sole purpose to shut his arrogant mouth. They cling to that "hidden" formula, because thats all they have left of the Avant Empire

Its pathetic to watch you kiss their asses....a guy who used to be all about helping people now clings to others. I think your attitude will change in a few weeks however.

K (Phoenix)

Awards
Originally posted by YellowJacket
When you openly post pictures of him, he's no longer YOUR'S :rolleyes:

None of you guys give ANY credit to genetics, training intensity of nutrition. Someone gains 40lbs in 4 weeks on ONE+ and as a good advertising ploy everyone screams how ONE+ is incredible! and fail to mention the guy was a genetic freak. I saw pictures of him, with my own eyes. He didnt look 40lbs heavier, because 4olbs in 4 or 8 weeks, the guy is going to have a considerable amount of body fat, which he obviously didnt.

40lbs in 4 weeks on ONE + (oh wait, its Sp+ duh!) ???  HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Good luck repeating that, if that is even true at all.

Try using that as a marketing scheme is LOW !! Talk about intellectual dishonesty!! 

K (Phoenix)

Awards
Originally posted by 1Fast400
He doesn't understand transdermal delivery. If he did he would debated Par on the question that was put before him, but he DIDN'T debate it. I don't slam people doing homebrews. Why don't you go ask curt who has sent him people in canada to sell to. Why don't you ask curt who tried to work a deal with him for foreign sales. I slam chemo for other reasons. Not buying his 4AD from the patent holder is sleezy at best. If you found out Avant or myself was doing that it would be a hay day for you guys. Heaven forbid you hold the same standard to your "homebrew god".
1. Chemo doesn't understand transdermal delivery but you do?

2. Not buying his 4ad from the patent holder is sleezy. But it is okay for you to screw Molecular out of their loyalty on 1,4 andro?

Logic please!

K (Phoenix)

Awards
I think his comments (and I don't know for sure) are in reference to it only being a 10% DMSO mixture. I don't see how anyone would argue if you went higher than that (say 25%), that it would be improved quite a bit. However, I'm not sure many would be able to do 1-T and DMSO at those concentrations. If you've ever had the 1-T rash, trust me...you don't want it. I have a local homebrewer that had a NASTY rash from using to much dmso.

PLEASE  Post something that is FACTUAL.  Show us data and proof.  No opinions please.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
1. Chemo doesn't understand transdermal delivery but you do?

I don't develop products which are said to be better yet not understand the science behind it. Go look at the thread yourself, BDC stopped talking as soon as Par asked him a question.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I don't understand transdermal delivery?  That may work for those that aren't familiar with me but not over here Mike.  Go tell that line to other boards...

About the 4-AD claims -> I have purchased my last order of 4-AD from PA and have discussed the prior China purchases with him directly.  He does not see a problem with it as long as future purchases come from him...so, WHY DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT STILL?  You bring it up like it is YOUR patent...drop it already.  The patent holder doesn't have a problem with it...I don't have a problem with it...the members don't have a problem with it...it's time for you to follow suit and shut the **** up already.

Chemo

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I don't develop products which are said to be better yet not understand the science behind it. Go look at the thread yourself, BDC stopped talking as soon as Par asked him a question.
I responded to his homework assignment in kind.  I stopped posting about it until Par releases his formula.  Since his line is getting pulled, or supposedly pulled, he should have no problem releasing his formula.  The formula I use is public domain and is posted freely everywhere so Par can compare his to mine easily.  What do we have to base our comparison on???  He points to the formula that was posted over on bb.com as a CLOSE recipe but this is not the same as his. 

Chemo 

Status
Not open for further replies.