t1pro shelf life

destro19

destro19

Awards
I know its kind of new but i had realy good gains fir t1pro and i was going to order more just incase the goverment comes crashing down on ph's.  i wanted to know it it would be more reasonable to buy the ingredients seperate or the premixes. Im looking at the prices and it looks like its $2.50 cheaper to go with the premix.  also with the un-mixed is all i have to do is cout out 10 g's of 4ad and 5 g's of 1test and ad it to the gel and shake it up. is it that easy.  also if I wanted to add more 4ad and some 5aa would i just add it to the brew or would i have to do extra. let me know something cause my holliday money is burning a hole in my pocket.

K

K (Phoenix)

Awards
There is a limited amount of androgen you can dissolve in the "lotion" . So it all depends on how many mg of addtional androgen you want to add.

The premix as it is, is already at a very high concentration. Hence I would not add extra to it.

As for shelf life, the estimate is 1 yr if you freeze it. But no one has actually done it. So we don't really know.

I have a feeling that BDC will find someway to continue to make the products available to us, eventhough they may be in different format.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by destro19
I know its kind of new but i had realy good gains fir t1pro and i was going to order more just incase the goverment comes crashing down on ph's.  i wanted to know it it would be more reasonable to buy the ingredients seperate or the premixes. Im looking at the prices and it looks like its $2.50 cheaper to go with the premix.  also with the un-mixed is all i have to do is cout out 10 g's of 4ad and 5 g's of 1test and ad it to the gel and shake it up. is it that easy.  also if I wanted to add more 4ad and some 5aa would i just add it to the brew or would i have to do extra. let me know something cause my holliday money is burning a hole in my pocket.
My first recommendation is to learn how to do it yourself, buy the ingredients, and UNDERSTAND the process.  The appointed leaders of this nation may see fit to regulate the masses and ban prohormones but will NEVER take knowledge away from you.

I would not recommend freezing ANY gel / lotion with PH's dissolved as this will no doubt cause them to precipitate.  It would be OK to freeze the no-PH lotion and add the powders as you use them.

Better yet, buy the ingredients and mix a batch as you need it.

Chemo

P

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so are you saying bulk powders won't be under the ban??? I tought they would be.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by pjorstad
so are you saying bulk powders won't be under the ban??? I tought they would be.
They will be banned as well but if you are lucky enough to have a cow around there will always be fina or syno ;)  Not every cow likes those damn pellets in their ears...

Chemo

M

MrTrap

Awards
Chemo, wouldn't the powders be more stable in lotion? Unless they were stored without exposure to oxygen somehow.

Traps

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by MrTrap
Chemo, wouldn't the powders be more stable in lotion? Unless they were stored without exposure to oxygen somehow.

Traps
The powders are equally stable in the lotion or dry packaged.  The question then lies in how long the lotion stable...every number that is thrown out there is a pure guesss since the products haven't been out there for that long.

Chemo

J

janne

Awards
Re: Re: t1pro shelf life

I would not recommend freezing ANY gel / lotion with PH's dissolved as this will no doubt cause them to precipitate. 
When I came across this post I had just stuck a couple of bottles of 1-test and 4-AD transdermals in the freezer. It was only in there for a couple of hours and it didn't freeze (as in turned solid). Do you think it was damaged? Is there any way of knowing if it is still good (besides using it)? Or, better yet, is there any way of fixing it?
Thanks!

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: Re: t1pro shelf life

Originally posted by janne
When I came across this post I had just stuck a couple of bottles of 1-test and 4-AD transdermals in the freezer. It was only in there for a couple of hours and it didn't freeze (as in turned solid). Do you think it was damaged? Is there any way of knowing if it is still good (besides using it)? Or, better yet, is there any way of fixing it?
Thanks!
The good thing is that there always is a way to recover!  If it did precipitate simply heat and mix well.  This should do it but if the brew has a lot of 4-AD there may be a slight problem with getting it to dissolve again.

Chemo

J

janne

Awards
Re: Re: Re: Re: t1pro shelf life

The good thing is that there always is a way to recover!  If it did precipitate simply heat and mix well.  This should do it but if the brew has a lot of 4-AD there may be a slight problem with getting it to dissolve again.

Chemo
Thank you for your answer, Chemo, I appreciate it.
This is good news indeed - I was afraid I had ruined it.
Just some ignorant questions (I'm a true newbie): how do you know if the ph actually did precipitate? And, on the same note, after you have heated and shaken it, how do you know when the ph is completely/sufficiently dissolved?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: t1pro shelf life

Originally posted by janne
Thank you for your answer, Chemo, I appreciate it.
This is good news indeed - I was afraid I had ruined it.
Just some ignorant questions (I'm a true newbie): how do you know if the ph actually did precipitate? And, on the same note, after you have heated and shaken it, how do you know when the ph is completely/sufficiently dissolved?
The most noticeable way of gauging precipitation would be a gritty feeling.  Mix well and heat will help redissolve.

Chemo

S

SpikeOne

Awards
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: t1pro shelf life

The most noticeable way of gauging precipitation would be a gritty feeling.  Mix well and heat will help redissolve.

Chemo
I think this would be an indication of what was
going on with the first shipments of Trenabol-x,
it had that gritty feeling as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Anabolics 1
Kristopher Cycle Logs 44
2 Anabolics 2
I Anabolics 0
T Anabolics 11