Broncos Dissed again??? why??

do you think denver deserves to playing pittsburg for the right to go to thesuperbowl

• yes

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • no

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

Benderzzz

Awards
:wtf:
no one in the nation thought that we would see PIT and DEN playing to go to the superbowl
look i know PIT played a great game against INDY but geez did you see the blocking schemes of INDY
plain pathetic reminded me of the old look out block
let em through and yell to the quaterback LOOK OUT!!!!!

I just wanted to know how many people think that the Broncos dont belong playing for the chance to go to the superbowl and why
mainly because even here in Colorado about 75% think Denver is going to get beat by PIT and the Pats gave the game away (in the words of the "God" Tom Brady "we handed the game to them on a silver platter")
so i know that it has got to be worse around the country. and no i am not looking for a fight just a good discussion because i am genuinely curious
peace

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Sir Foxx doesn't think so. If he had to choose between religion, his family or the Broncos, I think he might choose the Broncos. :lol:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
The Broncos are getting dissed because the media wanted to see Indy and New England play this week since they have a rivalry going on and it would make a better story line and probably get higher ratings. Bottom line is a team gets what it deserves IMO.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Broncos belong there. end of story. they play in a tough conference and had a tough schedule. they earned the right to enjoy those pats mistakes.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I like the Denver, Pittsburgh match up.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Plus, Denver vs. Pittsburgh is a rivalry, at least in the AFC championship game. This will be like the 4th or 5th time since the late 70's that these two teams have faced off against each other in the AFC championship game.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Who cares what the media thinks of your team. If they win then be happy.

BTW Denver is losing by 21 points in the first half so maybe they were right lol :)
Hey your team did well my team was done weeks ago :(

CROWLER

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
indeed - I watched the first half: wasn't Denver supposed to be playing?

esko71

Awards
denver definitely deserved to be there, very good record in a much better conference then the NFC. that sucks that even their hometown city wouldnt have faith in them. kinda weird cuz last i checked online the broncos were 3 point favorites so there def was people who thought they would win. they just ran into a very good steelers team who is just peaking at the right time this year.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
All season the Broncos relied on the stability of Jake Plummer. He did a great job with controlling the turn overs that had plagued his career. Today not so much,
2 ints and 2 fumbles lost. So goes Jake, so goes the Broncos....on the other hand( haha) Big Ben is the goods. He looks like he was born to play the part of Steelers QB. He has proved to be the man. It is amazing this guy is only in his second year. He makes the Steelers tough to beat! He looks as relaxed as anybody I have seen play.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Man those Steelers were all over the field defensively. I expected Denver to win this one, I thought their home field advantage and defense would be better. I expected a tough defensive battle and Denver would persevere in the end. Gotta give props to Pittsburgh but I'll root for the Seahawks because if Pittsburgh wins they'll catch up to the 49ers in Super Bowl wins and I'd be a little more pissed than usual because of that LOL

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
all bronco-busting jokes aside, gotta give it to the Steelers:
THAT was some effing footbal!

Benderzzz

Awards
I guess it is just Pittsburgs year
they deserve it beating the 1,2 and 3 seed all on the road
A damn fine team
i admit the broncos got hammered but hey next year is a new one and maybe a superbowl
who knows

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
i admit the broncos got hammered but hey next year is a new one and maybe a superbowl
who knows
Now you're talking like a Raiders fan :nutkick: I hear that from them every year, the funny thing is they truly believe it when they say it :rofl:

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
good link rugger.

tis' gonna be an interesting offseason.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anything is where will edge end up. It has been stated recently stated by someone in the front office that Reggie wayne will be resigned. Which makes it a good chance that edge will be somewhere else.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
GOOOO BUSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Destiny my friend. Destiny.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Or.. this could be the big set up by the great fixers..it is too perfect Bettis goes home to win the Superbowl, win the MVP and retire right there on the field while the Stones play Satisfaction. They erect a giant monument in the shape of a bus! the Dome opens up and the lord comes down to personally thank JB on a great career and to pitch a few new shows for ABC!

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Or.. this could be the big set up by the great fixers..it is too perfect Bettis goes home to win the Superbowl, win the MVP and retire right there on the field while the Stones play Satisfaction. They erect a giant monument in the shape of a bus! the Dome opens up and the lord comes down to personally thank JB on a great career and to pitch a few new shows for ABC!
Damn. You Americans (yes I know I am generalizing here but there is historical evidence of this ;) ) seem to think everything is one big conspiracy *chuckles*

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Your way off on this, how ridiculous, The Rolling Stones are only contracted to play during Superbowl Halftime.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Damn. You Americans (yes I know I am generalizing here but there is historical evidence of this ;) ) seem to think everything is one big conspiracy *chuckles*
Well if ya don't know you better ask somebody!..if you do know you are probably one of them...okay say nothing act casual, here comes somebody....

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Never knew you were a foreigner (lol) but hey I like ya all the better for this post it is SOOOooooooooooooooo true. :icon_lol:

CROWLER

bigBOZ

Awards
That is until Mick flashes his BOOB!! I see nipple..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sports Talk 30
natedogg Sports Talk 20
General Chat 25