Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO!!!!

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm very happy I didn't play in any pools this week....

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Definitely a shocker...I thought the ravens would take care of this one pretty easily. The game wasn't on tv in Texas so for thsoe of you that watched it how did Deon look?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Sanders was never a factor. no tackles, nothing. he did look fast though. For all the running off at the mouth he did, he didn't do jack to back it up.

Big D

Big D

Awards
Sanders was never a factor. no tackles, nothing. he did look fast though. For all the running off at the mouth he did, he didn't do jack to back it up.
I'm not a Deon fan, but the reason he didn't do much is because he did play good coverage. The Browns didn't really test him. He never has been known to be a tackler.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a Deon fan, but the reason he didn't do much is because he did play good coverage. The Browns didn't really test him. He never has been known to be a tackler.
I'm a Browns fan and can't stand deon, but I tried to watch him somewhat objectively just because i was curious if he was serious about a comeback, and if a guy his age could pull it off. They really didn't throw at him, but on a few plays quincy morgan clearly had him beat, and he's not exactly randy moss. You really can't judge him on one game i guess but IMO he's lost a little. And I think that the fact that he has never been a good tackler is really going to hurt him now that your seeing much bigger/stronger/faster receivers than even the few years ago that he was in his prime. It probably won't be long before we see 230-250 lb 4.3 running wr's as the norm, as farfetched as that sounds. If deons return goes well though and somehow lures barry out of retirement(as if), it would be worth 16 more weeks of listening to him run his pie hole!:lol:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
While I like Deion, he already tried to come back with the Redskins 3 years ago.
He was pathetic

Big D

Big D

Awards
While I like Deion, he already tried to come back with the Redskins 3 years ago.
He was pathetic
He was pathetic with the Skins, I know because I'm a Skins fan. With the Skins though, they tried him as a starting cover corner. The Ravens are using him in nickle packages which gives him more resting time and weaker receivers. I don't think he's going to have a great year, but he'll clearly contribute. Remember that this off season was the biggest offseason for free agent cornerback trades and contracts. There is a high demand for corners, and Sanders as a #3 option isn't bad. I do hope he gets knocked the **** out though.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yep I was at the game where Deion humiliated himself, by beating on his chest and then dropping the punt return.