Awards
  • Established
Been thinking about it. I think I'm going to run this cycle like this
Week 1: methyl-plex-10 mg
week 2: plex-20 mg
week 3: plex-20 mg, methyl-drol 10 mg
week 4: drol-20 mg
week 5: drol-20 mg

i've got that decided pretty much. For PCT (aside from support supps, liver pills, cranberry, hawthorne, etc.) I decided to do this.

tomoxifen 40/30/20/10
i'll also be taking inhibit e, reduce xt, and n'gorge

What do you guys think? If you have anything that could be used maybe in place of something else as far as pct I'm all ears. Thanks.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I noticed that quite a few people have looked at this thread but haven't said anything about the PCT. It's only been on for a day so I'm not bummed but trying to make sure someone doesn't think I really messed up. It seems like a pretty strong PCT to me. I'm also thinking about adding some trip or fenugreek into the PCT. I had a question too. Does anyone think lean xtreme might be a little better than reduce xt?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Been thinking about it. I think I'm going to run this cycle like this
Week 1: methyl-plex-10 mg
week 2: plex-20 mg
week 3: plex-20 mg, methyl-drol 10 mg
week 4: drol-20 mg
week 5: drol-20 mg

i've got that decided pretty much. For post cycle therapy (aside from support supps, liver pills, cranberry, hawthorne, etc.) I decided to do this.

tomoxifen 40/30/20/10
i'll also be taking inhibit e, reduce xt, and n'gorge

What do you guys think? If you have anything that could be used maybe in place of something else as far as post cycle therapy I'm all ears. Thanks.
Your cycle looks pretty close to what I would do, except I may would keep week 4 at 10 mg of Drol.

I cant comment on Tamox because I work for the company, so cant state opinions on research chems.

For your PCT, only thing I see really is that you have your anti-e, your cortisol suppressor, and your creatine covered, but I would add a natural test booster.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I noticed that quite a few people have looked at this thread but haven't said anything about the post cycle therapy. It's only been on for a day so I'm not bummed but trying to make sure someone doesn't think I really messed up. It seems like a pretty strong PCT to me. I'm also thinking about adding some trip or fenugreek into the PCT. I had a question too. Does anyone think lean xtreme might be a little better than reduce xt?
Lean Xtreme and Reduce XT are the same thing.

As referenced in my above post, only thing I see is that I think you may want to add a natural test booster.

Sorry for the delayed reply, hadnt been on the forum since you posted this.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Lean Xtreme and Reduce XT are the same thing.

As referenced in my above post, only thing I see is that I think you may want to add a natural test booster.

Sorry for the delayed reply, hadnt been on the forum since you posted this.
Ok thanks. Wasn't really sure. Yeah As I said, I was thinking about adding some trib or fenugreek. I accidently put trip instead of trib. my bad. Thanks for the advice. Why the 10 mg of drol instead of 20? I was just wondering because that seems to be kind of low since the prior week I will be using 10 already along with 20 mg of plex.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok thanks. Wasn't really sure. Yeah As I said, I was thinking about adding some trib or fenugreek. I accidently put trip instead of trib. my bad. Thanks for the advice. Why the 10 mg of drol instead of 20? I was just wondering because that seems to be kind of low since the prior week I will be using 10 already along with 20 mg of plex.
You are stacking two methyl's which many people suggest against doing to begin with. You are also doing a prolonged cycle (5 weeks). That is why I suggested staying with the 10 mg. I always try to err on the side of caution.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Your cycle looks pretty close to what I would do, except I may would keep week 4 at 10 mg of Drol.

I cant comment on Tamox because I work for the company, so cant state opinions on research chems.

For your post cycle therapy, only thing I see really is that you have your anti-e, your cortisol suppressor, and your creatine covered, but I would add a natural test booster.
Wondering once again about the 10 mg of drol in week 4. I only wonder because I am taking 20 mg of plex and 10 of drol the week before. It seems to me like I will still be going down 10 mg of methyls once I get to week 4. So why go from 30 to 10 and then back up to 20? I don't know too much I suppose. But I would think maybe I should do 20 of drol week 4 so it would only be cutting one third out from the previous week as opposed to two thirds.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wondering once again about the 10 mg of drol in week 4. I only wonder because I am taking 20 mg of plex and 10 of drol the week before. It seems to me like I will still be going down 10 mg of methyls once I get to week 4. So why go from 30 to 10 and then back up to 20? I don't know too much I suppose. But I would think maybe I should do 20 of drol week 4 so it would only be cutting one third out from the previous week as opposed to two thirds.
You are running a prolonged methyl cycle in which you are stacking methyls. That is already harsh as it is.

It isnt about total mg of ph, its about that Drol is harsher than Plex to begin with and by the time you get to week 4, you have already been on methyls awhile.