sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Phenibut XT: Support Mood & Relaxation; Improved Sense of Well Being; More
Phenibut XT can be summarized as a cost effective, single ingredient product that has a wide variety of uses.

Phenibut is commonly used for:- Anxiety
- Social Anxiety/Social Behavior
- Improved Stress Levels
- Insomnia and Restful Sleep
- Mood & Relaxation
- Improved Sense of Well Being
- Improved Awareness and Concentration
- Intellectual Function
- Fatigue Reduction
- More

What is Phenibut?
Phenibut (beta-phenyl-gamma-aminobutyric acid) was discovered in Russia during the 1960’s. It is a derivative of the neurotransmitter GABA and is capable of passing the blood brain barrier.

Phenibut is regarded as a nootropic for its ability to have an affect of various neurological functions. It is a gamma receptor agonist and also causes the release of GABA.

Phenibut XT Dosage Notes:
Phenibut XT’s effects can be dosage dependant, with the typical effects of phenibut being felt in 1.5 to 2 hours, although some people notice effects sooner.

Suggested usage ranges from 500 to 2000 mg, divided over 2 to 3 daily dosages. The half life of this compound is approximately 5 hours so most individuals attempt to space their dosages throughout the day.

Tolerance can develop to some of the effects of phenibut, although it is reported by many that it does not develop to the nootropic effect.

To prevent tolerance from occurring, many people take phenibut for durations of no more than 2 weeks, followed by an equal time off. Alternatively, some individuals simply do not use phenibut everyday, depending on the purpose of usage.

Also note that effects to phenibut can vary by the person per dosage, so it is suggested that people start with a smaller dosage and work their way up in order to find their own proper dosing.

Some general dosage observations:
As a Short Term Sleep Aid – average dosing is 1 to 2 capsules approximately 2 hours before bedtime. Since Phenibut is reported to help produce longer, deeper sleep, it is suggested that when taken for this purpose that it should be taken around 10 hours before anticipated waking time until individual response is assessed.

For Mild Anxiety – average dosing is 1 capsule 2 – 3 times per day in between meals for periods of up to two weeks, followed by a week to two week break.

For Acute Bouts of Anxiety – average dosing is 1 to 2 capsules 2 – 3 times per day. Note that we cannot recommend exceeding 4 caps total per day. When used for this purpose, it is generally used for periods of several days followed by a week to 10 day break.

Nootropic Properties – Average dosing is 1 to 3 capsules for 2 to 4 weeks, followed by a 2 week layoff.

Additional Notes:
Many individuals may find it beneficial to stack Phenibut XT with Focus XT for enhanced nootropic benefits.

We cannot condone the usage of Phenibut XT with alcohol. Even though many individuals take phenibut containing products along with alcohol to intensify the effects of alcohol, we can not condone this action.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Phenibut XT
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount per Serving:
Phenibut (beta-phenyl-gamma-aminobutyric acid) – 500 mg

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 2 capsules 1 to 3 times per day, but not to exceed 4 total capsules per day. For intensive usage, take 4 capsules once per day. Start with a lower dosage to assess tolerance. Do not take for more than 5 days without at least a 2 day break.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Phenibut XT will be available at various retailers mid next week and will sell for around the 20 dollar mark.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yea, it tastes like ass, capsules would be much better.....

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would it be ok to use along methyls? Basically I want to know if it has hepatoxicity, causes high blood pressure, or messes with cholesterol? I know I could of searched for it since phenibut has been around for along time but I want to make you earn your money.lol I'll definatley grab some when its out because I'm pretty high strung and need something to help relax. Last question I promise.lol! How does it compare to something like rhodila for stress releif. I used it and it seemed to work well.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
$20 would be a sweet deal. I was about to buy 30g of bulk powder for about the same price.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Basically I want to know if it has hepatoxicity, causes high blood pressure, or messes with cholesterol?
Transiently, possibly, but anything with clinical significance: No. This is under caveat of the following critical assumption: It is dosed with no regularity or frequency beyond what one would classify as recreational.

If used 1-2 nights a week, your tolerance will quickly deteriorate any pleasurable effects. So it should be discontinued. Based on sporatic, intermittant dosing schemes, it's safe and effective.

Moderation FTW.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would it be ok to use along methyls? Basically I want to know if it has hepatoxicity, causes high blood pressure, or messes with cholesterol? I know I could of searched for it since phenibut has been around for along time but I want to make you earn your money.lol I'll definatley grab some when its out because I'm pretty high strung and need something to help relax. Last question I promise.lol! How does it compare to something like rhodila for stress releif. I used it and it seemed to work well.
I dont think I could have said it any better than the above two posts did.

Comparing it to Rhodiola, you are comparing something you can take daily to something that you most likely wouldnt so its hard to offer a comparison. Also, I like the idea above about adding Ashwanghanda to your Rhodiola regimen.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hplc:

Attachments

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I see the phone number.
I'm going to call Steve tonight and make him serenade me to sleep.

I'd call Blap - but he's a BB.com guy. ;)