Methyl plex back

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey is Methyl plex back I just saw a site that says they got it in???

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I believe there will be a very short run of it, or atleast that is what I've read.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I have seen it has been back for a couple of weeks.

L

laz

Board Sponsor
Awards
From what I have seen it has been back for a couple of weeks.

Someone still had some stock left of it and that what seems to be in circulation right now. This product has been indeed discontinued though.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone still had some stock left of it and that what seems to be in circulation right now. This product has been indeed discontinued though.
That would explain that. The place that I saw it had it advertised as "Back again for a limited time"...or something to that effect.

L

laz

Board Sponsor
Awards
That would explain that. The place that I saw it had it advertised as "Back again for a limited time"...or something to that effect.
Exactly. Its a get it while u can situation.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Laz i saw this reccomendation for you Methyl Drol on a site:

A typical stand alone cycle may look like, but not necessarily has to be:
Week 1: 20 mg.
Week 2: 20 mg.
Week 3: 30 mg.
Week 4: 30 mg.
Week 5: 30 to 40 mg. :wtf:
Week 6: 30 to 40 mg. :wtf: :wtf:

Reccomending 6 weeks of Methasteron to anyone, and especially 4 weeks at 30+ mg is just plain irresponsible. You're gonna kill some stupid 16 year old kid.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Reccomending 6 weeks of Methasteron to anyone, and especially 4 weeks at 30+ mg is just plain irresponsible. You're gonna kill some stupid 16 year old kid.
That was the recomendation for back when AX was recomending the exact same dosage schedule for Superdrol.

We changed the write up on it, but the product has been discontinued since last October and we have zero control over which version of the write up companies choose to post.

Personally, I always suggested 4 week cycles with maxing out at 20 mg per day.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
To further clarify the situation, we discontinued Methyl-Drol and Methyl-Plex last October. SNS as a company will not produce any more products like that at any time.

Any inventory that is available on the market now is pre existing inventory that was either held back by a distributor or retailers.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Sure some 16 year old kid might damage his liver, endocrine function, metabolism and stop his growth, but a 6 week standalone cycle is for the choosing of a responsible 21+ adult with proper liver support and a very lengthy break. It's not their fault the kids are idiots.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sure some 16 year old kid might damage his liver, endocrine function, metabolism and stop his growth, but a 6 week standalone cycle is for the choosing of a responsible 21+ adult with proper liver support and a very lengthy break. It's not their fault the kids are idiots.
Most of the people who use these OTC Steroids dont understand what they are. They think its OTC, it cant be harmful. In general, 16 year olds are incapable of making as informed and intelligent of a decision as a 25 year old would. Its not that the kid is an idiot, its the fact that supplement companies are selling anabolic steroids as supplements. With the huge anti steroid crusade in the Senate, with MLB and now with cycling, of course a kid is going to think there is no way they can get steroids OTC. Its only a logical conclusion. These people havent been to boards like this. When you were 16, would you be scared of taking something you can get at a vitamin shop? True its not their fault that some kids are idiots, but its their fault they marked their products irresponsibly. Im glad OTC steroids will be all gone soon. Then if people want the gear, they will know what they are doing.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread has gone a little off topic, but it a question to mind about when Andro and 19-norandro was legally sold at places like GNC. Were there ever any horror stories about that stuff? I think still have a bottle of GNC 19-nor from when I was in college. I ended up never using it, but it might still be floating around in storage. I bought that stuff without knowing what it really was, but once I found out I never took it...I was probably 20 or so when I bought that stuff and wasn't ready for that type of product.

If a mod finds this too far off topic feel free to delete it. I just seems that the original questions were answered and some good debates could come of ladder content of the thread.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This thread has gone a little off topic, but it a question to mind about when Andro and 19-norandro was legally sold at places like GNC. Were there ever any horror stories about that stuff? I think still have a bottle of GNC 19-nor from when I was in college. I ended up never using it, but it might still be floating around in storage. I bought that stuff without knowing what it really was, but once I found out I never took it...I was probably 20 or so when I bought that stuff and wasn't ready for that type of product.

If a mod finds this too far off topic feel free to delete it. I just seems that the original questions were answered and some good debates could come of ladder content of the thread.
Yeah we've gone a little off topic havent we. :think:
Superdrol is very dangerous to someone who doesnt know what they are getting into. 19-nor on the other hand is fairly safe. 19-NorDiol is very safe and effective from what I've read. 19-NorDione a little less safe. Neither of these come close to stressing your liver, or lipid profile like Superdrol does. Superdrol can easily cause jaundice or lead to walking heart attack cholesterol levels if you dont know what you are doing. 19-Nor wont do that, which is why you dont hear any horror stories about it. I would love to get my hands on some 19-NorDiol.

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
just bought 3 methyl plex xt's and 3 methyl drol xt's

also came w a free sns shirt!

R

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
heh....good deal.

To the bros that have problems with MPB....be prepared before starting MP or any Phera compound.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
heh....good deal.

To the bros that have problems with MPB....be prepared before starting MP or any Phera compound.
Yeah I was interested in what these problems are exactly. Acne, bloat?

I never experienced any sides on Phera compounds.
Aside from tight leg pumps that weren't as bad as SD.

R

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well...for me I haven't seen any acne, minimal bloat at 20mg ED, but hair problems arise immediately for me. This is probably because my DHT levels are naturally high and since Phera is such a quick acting compound it increases DHT levels even more leaving them to convert via the 5ar enzyme hyoooge time. I experienced the same with M-TRN.

Everyone reacts different but as many know, Phera is a faily androgenic substance in comparison to Drol.

B

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah we've gone a little off topic havent we. :think:
Superdrol is very dangerous to someone who doesnt know what they are getting into. 19-nor on the other hand is fairly safe. 19-NorDiol is very safe and effective from what I've read. 19-NorDione a little less safe. Neither of these come close to stressing your liver, or lipid profile like Superdrol does. Superdrol can easily cause jaundice or lead to walking heart attack cholesterol levels if you dont know what you are doing. 19-Nor wont do that, which is why you dont hear any horror stories about it. I would love to get my hands on some 19-NorDiol.
The only complaint about the Nor is the deca d1ck problem.. lol