Height: 5'10
Weight: 174lbs
R Arm: 14" 6/8
R Quad: 23"
Waist: 28" 4/8
BF%: Around 12%

Pics:

Can be found here...http://anabolicminds.com/forum/522684-post1.html
(These are a little old, I am about 10lbs heavier right now, so just think those plus 10 lbs)

Goals:

Strength
Minimum Goal-Add 2-3 reps to every exercise
Maximum Goal-Add 5lbs to compounds, and 2-3 reps to all others

Weight:
No set goals for weight gain.

Training Style:

Like many others I have robbed Glen blind and am using his DC style, with a few of my own modifications.

Diet:

Workout Days: 4300 kcals @ 40/40/20 Pro/Carb/Fat
Non-Workout Days: 4000 kcals @ 45/35/20 Pro/Carb/Fat

Log Setup:

Just like my other logs I will rate the products on what they are supposed to do according to the manufacturer. I am logging a USP stack concurrently, but I will be including only the results from AE2 in this log. I will rate the product on:

Pumps/Hardnesss/Vascularity

Endurance

Recovery (both from day-to-day and between sets)

Dosing:
-I will start off at 2 caps 3 x ED. If need be I will bump up to 3 x 3

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should add I lift three times weekly and will update only on lift days.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
yo dude, I should point out you double posted., by accident I'm sure :)

edit: my bad I see what you are doing. good luck with the product :thumbsup:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to preface my first update with a reminder that I am still on Powerfull, so some of my immediate results may be hard to distinguish between what the Powerfull is continuing to do, and what the AE2 is starting to do. I will tell you which I think is which.

Strength:
-465 x 4 Rack Deads (+20lbs). I should say I never do the same exercise in a row, but I put up a PR on this last week, so tryed again. Usually when I do this I lose a few reps, here I put on another 10lbs.

Weight:

Pumps/Hardness/Vascularity

-Holy forearm pump Batman. I did not dose Xceed today in the name of science, and will not be for the remainder of the log. My lats are still big bricks on my back. Good stuff.

Endurance

-I already noticed an increase here, it's the AE2 not the Powerfull. I usually only do 1 exercise for Bi's. Today I did another set at the very end of my w/o and I put up the same weight I would if it was my last working set. Great stuff.

Recovery
-Recovery between sets was nothing phenomenal. Though a little quicker than usual.

Additional Comments:

-I was very impressed with the immediate impact on endurance today. I felt the same throughout the whole workout. I think Powerfull/AE2 will be an amazing stack.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
good stuff MS, congrats on the PR. Sounds like your already liking the effects of Powerful/AE2.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good stuff MS, congrats on the PR. Sounds like your already liking the effects of Powerful/AE2.
Yeah, I love Powerfull. Like I said, I think it will be an amazing stack, but right now it's hard to tell if Powefull is just continuing it's effects or the AE2 is starting them.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great start Mullet

:dl:

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
You guys wanted me to do keep logs in both places right?
Im not sure what Steve (SNS8778) asked you to do, but definitley keep it in the regular log section (more views there), perhaps just drop the link to it into a post here so that its kept here too (sorta).

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not sure what Steve (SNS8778) asked you to do, but definitley keep it in the regular log section (more views there), perhaps just drop the link to it into a post here so that its kept here too (sorta).
Okay, I'll just keep it there then..Seems kinda weird keeping it in two places anyway

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The original intention with the logs was to have it logged in the review section and also in the nutraplanet section. If you wish, you can do one main log in the reviews section on it but put a link to that thread in the thread in the SNS section and also start a thread with a link in the Nutraplanet section.

Glad to see that you are liking it thus far.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, I'll try and get a mod to move this thread into the NP section.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Okay, I'll try and get a mod to move this thread into the NP section.
You dont have to do that at all. Just start up a thread with saying here is your Arginine E2 Matrix review and put a link in the NP section for it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I put a link to this log in your forum section Stryder..Just so it may draw some attention your way!.