Reduce xt vs Ksm66

  1. Reduce xt vs Ksm66


    How much better is 1 or the other in terms of cortisol control?


  2. Reduce XT has been around a long time. Simply cuz it works and it works great ! I’m actually taking both together right now and loving it
    •   
       


  3. Although both assist with controlling cortisol, and both are great products, they’re surprisingly hard to compare. Reduce XT is a combo of two DHEA metabolites that work to control cortisol via inhibition of the 11 beta-HSD1 pathway. KSM-66 reduces cortisol through adaptogenic ways. There’s no study out there showing “Reduce XT will reduce cortisol by 40% while KSM-66 will reduce by 35%.” It’s two different MOA’s for cortisol reduction

  4. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Although both assist with controlling cortisol, and both are great products, they’re surprisingly hard to compare. Reduce XT is a combo of two DHEA metabolites that work to control cortisol via inhibition of the 11 beta-HSD1 pathway. KSM-66 reduces cortisol through adaptogenic ways. There’s no study out there showing “Reduce XT will reduce cortisol by 40% while KSM-66 will reduce by 35%.” It’s two different MOA’s for cortisol reduction
    ^^^

    I’d say if you really want to target cortisol in an effort to attack fatloss out of the two SNS Reduce XT is the way to go.

    If you want a more “gentle” approach to shift cortisol into a more beneficial level while improving stress and well being then go for KSM-66.

    KSM-66 is so cheap though (Jarrows is like $10 for 2 months at 600mg a day) you might as well choose both if you want the best of both worlds. 🤷*♂️

  5. Go with both. Ksm is cheap.
    •   
       


  6. I need to try Jarrows KSM. This is like the 10th time I’ve seen it recommended.

    Like it’s been mentioned before I would use both, not just to control cortisol from the Reduce XT and ksm but the benefits of KSM as an adaptogenic (sleep, well being).
    *Psalms 62:1-62:2*
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I need to try Jarrows KSM. This is like the 10th time I’ve seen it recommended.

    Like it’s been mentioned before I would use both, not just to control cortisol from the Reduce XT and ksm but the benefits of KSM as an adaptogenic (sleep, well being).
    If it’s KSM-66 I don’t think it matters but Jarrows is cheapest I had access to.

  8. In terms of cortisol control and fat loss, I think Reduce XT is the way to go.

    KSM-66 is a great ingredient and has a large variety of uses but I wouldn't take it just for cortisol control.

    For those looking to stack KSM-66 and Reduce XT, I really like the M-Test/Reduce XT stack. M-Test has KSM-66 in it plus a lot more great ingredients.
    Tell Us What You Want to See Next From SNS - PM Me!

    Focus XT - The Leading Nootropic Energy Drink for Advanced Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration, & Improved Sense of Well-Being.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    In terms of cortisol control and fat loss, I think Reduce XT is the way to go.

    KSM-66 is a great ingredient and has a large variety of uses but I wouldn't take it just for cortisol control.

    For those looking to stack KSM-66 and Reduce XT, I really like the M-Test/Reduce XT stack. M-Test has KSM-66 in it plus a lot more great ingredients.
    It all depend on how much cortisol control you want. If you think it’s a little high or just want a “precautionary” option to keep it at a more “optimal” level, KSM-66 is probably sufficient, but if you know, or have reason to believe, it’s very high and you want to really lower it, then yeah, Reduce XT could be worth looking into.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Reduce XT vs Adrenal & Glandular Support
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-27-2014, 06:20 PM
  2. Reduce XT vs Lean Xtreme
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-30-2013, 05:19 PM
  3. Reduce XT vs Endoamp Max
    By dvr2470 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-20-2012, 08:37 PM
  4. Reduce Xt vs Current Lean Xtreme
    By jakedamuus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 04:43 PM
  5. Reduce XT vs Retain 2
    By FitModel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 07:49 PM
Log in
Log in