Focus XT Limited Edition Candy Corn Flavor - Find it While You Can Thread

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Focus XT Limited Edition Candy Corn Flavor - Find it While You Can Thread


    Limited Halloween Edition - Candy Corn Flavor

    Sugar Free & Great Tasting Nootropic Energy Drink

    Supplies Are Limited - Get it While You Can!


    We are excited to offer a Limited Halloween Edition - Candy Corn Flavor Focus XT, which to our knowledge is the first Candy Corn flavored supplement on the market and definitely the first Candy Corn flavored energy/nootropic/pre-workout Candy Corn flavored product.

    About Focus XT:

    Focus XT Highlights:
    - Sugar Free & Great Tasting Nootropic Alternative to Canned Energy Drinks
    - Perfect Nootropic Base Supplement (covers the nootropics basics that need to be covered before stacking with advanced compounds)
    - Improved Mental Focus, Clarity, Concentration, and Alertness
    - Improved Mental Performance, Memory, & Cognitive Function
    - Maximized Energy Levels
    - Improved Stress Levels
    - Improved Sense of Well-Being
    - Improved Athletic Endurance, Drive, and Motivation
    - Improved Ability to Train More Intensely for Longer Durations of Time
    - Pre-Workout/Pre-Athletic Energy and Focus
    - Improved Mind-Muscle Connection
    - Combat Overtraining Syndrome
    - Increased Fat Burning During Exercise

    Focus XT is Commonly Used by:
    - Individuals Trying to Improve Their Workout and Athletic Performance
    - Students Wanting to Enhance Their Focus, Concentration, & Productivity while at School or Studying
    - Individuals Whose Jobs Require Optimal Mental Performance
    - People Who Lose Focus Easily &/or are Easily Distracted
    - People that Work Long Shifts and Need to Stay Focused and Alert (ex. fire fighters, EMT's, nurses, and more)
    - Gamers/eSports Enthusiasts Looking to Improve their Focus, Concentration, Reaction Time, and Alertness
    - Many more that feel that they may benefit from the variety of benefits that Focus XT is used for.

    Due to the high level of interest and limited supply of this awesomely unique flavor, we will be listing and keeping this thread updated with which retailers are offering Focus XT - Candy Corn and when they have stock and run out.

    When we say supplies are limited, it isn't a sales pitch, we really mean it so if you want to try this awesomely unique flavor, get it while supplies last!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Tell Us What You Want to See Next From SNS - PM Me!

    Focus XT - The Leading Nootropic Energy Drink for Advanced Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration, & Improved Sense of Well-Being.


  2. Let us know where to get it
    •   
       


  3. candy corn....interesting flavor, with 4 grandkids I know all about this flavor!!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  4. Quote Originally Posted by daxiang View Post
    Let us know where to get it
    Don't think it's out just yet....nowhere has it available to ship...not even their website.
    SAVE OUR LIVER!!

  5. A1 Supplement is the first to get it listed. They have it listed for 27.99 for one and 44.99 for two.

    We will turn it on for ordering directly from our site either tonight or early tomorrow.

    It is in transit to retailers now and I will update the thread as they get it listed.

    Something else to keep in mind is that some retailers are going to sell out very, very quickly depending on the amount they ordered.
    Tell Us What You Want to See Next From SNS - PM Me!

    Focus XT - The Leading Nootropic Energy Drink for Advanced Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration, & Improved Sense of Well-Being.
    •   
       


  6. What a flavor! I seriously can’t wait to try this
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  7. It's live on our website now for sale: https://seriousnutritionsolutions.co...on-candy-corn/
    Tell Us What You Want to See Next From SNS - PM Me!

    Focus XT - The Leading Nootropic Energy Drink for Advanced Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration, & Improved Sense of Well-Being.

  8. Nutraplanet has it listed at 27.99 with a free (close dated) Creatine HCI cap.
    Tell Us What You Want to See Next From SNS - PM Me!

    Focus XT - The Leading Nootropic Energy Drink for Advanced Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration, & Improved Sense of Well-Being.

  9. DPS has it listed at 28.99 and then you can get 20% off with the coupon code listed on their page:
    http://www.dpsnutrition.net/i/28321/...0-servings.htm
    Tell Us What You Want to See Next From SNS - PM Me!

    Focus XT - The Leading Nootropic Energy Drink for Advanced Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration, & Improved Sense of Well-Being.

  10. Best Price Nutrition has it listed at 27.99 for one or 44.99 for 2. A unique thing they are doing with their special is you can add more units at the cost averaged price. For example, if you wanted 3 units, they would be 22.49 ea.
    https://www.bestpricenutrition.com/p...xt-360-grams-2
    Tell Us What You Want to See Next From SNS - PM Me!

    Focus XT - The Leading Nootropic Energy Drink for Advanced Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration, & Improved Sense of Well-Being.

  11. oooooo getting mine in-hand tomorrow!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    oooooo getting mine in-hand tomorrow!
    I look forward to hearing your feedback. I love it.
    Tell Us What You Want to See Next From SNS - PM Me!

    Focus XT - The Leading Nootropic Energy Drink for Advanced Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration, & Improved Sense of Well-Being.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    I look forward to hearing your feedback. I love it.
    Its at home waiting for me... leaving work in a few to go snag some for the afternoon workout!... the anticipation is killing me!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  14. Trying to add a pic but it never goes through... got mine today and just tried it. It’s not nearly as painfully sweet (everyone knows cc is just sugar ha) as I had hoped. It actually is a mild tartness to it which is interesting. The flavor as a whole is incredibly unique but definitely not as sweet as expected. It’s an interesting balance and an enjoyable flavor. Something I think masses will enjoy vs just us die hard sugar fiends. Not something that you’ll get sick of either. Overall it’s solid, albeit different than I might have hoped for, but still very enjoyable. The effects however are top notch. This is my first go with the new focus xt and wow is it light years ahead of the og!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Trying to add a pic but it never goes through... got mine today and just tried it. It’s not nearly as painfully sweet (everyone knows cc is just sugar ha) as I had hoped. It actually is a mild tartness to it which is interesting. The flavor as a whole is incredibly unique but definitely not as sweet as expected. It’s an interesting balance and an enjoyable flavor. Something I think masses will enjoy vs just us die hard sugar fiends. Not something that you’ll get sick of either. Overall it’s solid, albeit different than I might have hoped for, but still very enjoyable. The effects however are top notch. This is my first go with the new focus xt and wow is it light years ahead of the og!
    I would suggest 8 ounces of water for people that want it very sweet and 12 ounces or so for people that don't. We weren't going for a 'painfully sweet' flavor because we want it to be enjoyable and something people wouldn't get tired of. I love the sweetness of it myself but I don't find it overbearing.

    I agree, I think the newer formula is a lot better than the original in terms of results.
    Tell Us What You Want to See Next From SNS - PM Me!

    Focus XT - The Leading Nootropic Energy Drink for Advanced Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration, & Improved Sense of Well-Being.

  16. For anyone that has tried the Focus XT Candy Corn flavor, we are doing a cool Halloween promo:

    1) Submit a picture of yourself or someone you know dressed up for Halloween with your Candy Corn Focus XT.
    2) Do a flavor review video of Focus XT Candy Corn in your Halloween costume.
    3) Submit a picture of Focus XT Candy Corn with Halloween decorations, at a costume party, etc.

    This is just meant to be a fun promo and there's no set amount of winners; there's a good chance that everyone that participates may get something. If we like your submission, you will be eligible for a variety of prizes including a free tub of Focus XT, a Focus XT water bottle, and being added to an exclusive list of people that may get to try future Limited Edition Focus XT flavors.

    You can post pictures/vids, submit them through messenger, or message us for an email address to submit them to.

    I couldn't get a direct link to the Facebook post to post here, but its pinned at the top of our page:
    https://www.facebook.com/SeriousNutritionSolutions/
    Tell Us What You Want to See Next From SNS - PM Me!

    Focus XT - The Leading Nootropic Energy Drink for Advanced Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration, & Improved Sense of Well-Being.

  17. I'm really surprised and kind of disappointed at the lack of talk about the Candy Corn flavor on AM. Overall, the flavor reviews have been great and the demand has been as well; so much so that we did do a second run that came in right before Halloween so it would give more people the opportunity to try it.

    If there's any skepticism in trying this flavor in a supplement, check our our Facebook page for some of the videos or the Solution did a nice flavor review here on AM. The flavor is fantastic, so much so that I personally saved a case for myself to use throughout the year.
    Tell Us What You Want to See Next From SNS - PM Me!

    Focus XT - The Leading Nootropic Energy Drink for Advanced Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration, & Improved Sense of Well-Being.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    I'm really surprised and kind of disappointed at the lack of talk about the Candy Corn flavor on AM. Overall, the flavor reviews have been great and the demand has been as well; so much so that we did do a second run that came in right before Halloween so it would give more people the opportunity to try it.

    If there's any skepticism in trying this flavor in a supplement, check our our Facebook page for some of the videos or the Solution did a nice flavor review here on AM. The flavor is fantastic, so much so that I personally saved a case for myself to use throughout the year.
    I'm also surprised. Been dying to pull the trigger on this as it's a great price at DPS and they're only 10 minutes from my workplace. While I understand it seems to be a generally liked flavor, I'm interested in hearing more opinions since taste buds vary so much. Again, no doubt it's a solid product/flavor, I just like to be a little more informed prior to purchase.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by blongo804 View Post
    I'm also surprised. Been dying to pull the trigger on this as it's a great price at DPS and they're only 10 minutes from my workplace. While I understand it seems to be a generally liked flavor, I'm interested in hearing more opinions since taste buds vary so much. Again, no doubt it's a solid product/flavor, I just like to be a little more informed prior to purchase.
    Someone posted a good flavor review on this in the other thread on it. The Solution posted a great flavor review on it here on AM as well.
    Tell Us What You Want to See Next From SNS - PM Me!

    Focus XT - The Leading Nootropic Energy Drink for Advanced Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration, & Improved Sense of Well-Being.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Someone posted a good flavor review on this in the other thread on it. The Solution posted a great flavor review on it here on AM as well.
    Saw both reviews and they have me wanting to purchase, but would definitely like to see more reviews, for curiosity sake.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by blongo804 View Post
    Saw both reviews and they have me wanting to purchase, but would definitely like to see more reviews, for curiosity sake.
    if you like candy corn you will [probably] like this...imo, SNS nailed the flavor.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  22. Figured I would drop in and give this a mini review.

    Flavor- 8/10
    The candy corn is very subtle and not overly sweet like if you were to throw a handful of the actual candy in your mouth

    Focus/stim- 9/10
    The new label/ingredients is leaps better than the previous version. The caffeine content is perfect imo (so if you wanted to have your morning coffee or energy drink later you can without having copious amounts of caffeine for the day). Notice a very smooth increase of attention/alertness within ~15min (on an empty stomach) and so far, it stays around for 2-3hr. No sudden drop off with “energy” or “tunnel vision” but it just fades.

    Price/serving- this varies, obviously. But, a lot of vendors carry it for less than a $1/ser.

    I have been stacking it with their PEA-500 as well . This is an AWESOME combination.
    *Psalms 62:1-62:2*
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  23. Love the candy corn flavor, wish it was a staple. Agreed with the above on the caffeine content. Too many companies throwing out 300-400mg's in supps like it's nothing and having to half scoop is irritating. It's easy to add more if someone needs to. Purpose of caffeine in my mind is to be part of the equation equally and enhance other compounds and not bury you and drown out other compounds. 100-150mg's all day!

  24. I just snagged the Candy Corn and Rocket Pop flavors on the special A1 supps is having on them. Having just finished up Gamer Up by Controlled Labs (awesome btw), I was in the market for a good nootropic to cure those afternoon blues. Nice reading your guys' thoughts, getting me excited for this to arrive!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DaSlaya View Post
    I just snagged the Candy Corn and Rocket Pop flavors on the special A1 supps is having on them. Having just finished up Gamer Up by Controlled Labs (awesome btw), I was in the market for a good nootropic to cure those afternoon blues. Nice reading your guys' thoughts, getting me excited for this to arrive!!
    I hope that you'll enjoy it. I love all of the flavors. The Candy Corn for me is the closest you could actually come to Candy Corn in a drink mix. It's like at the first taste, it throws you off because Candy Corn candy is a texture to go along with a taste but then the flavor hits you and you're like yep, that's like drinking candy corn.
    Tell Us What You Want to See Next From SNS - PM Me!

    Focus XT - The Leading Nootropic Energy Drink for Advanced Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration, & Improved Sense of Well-Being.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Focus XT Now Available in 7 Amazing Tasting Flavors!
    By DBee in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-18-2014, 07:52 PM
  2. Focus XT Cotton Candy (4/15 exp date) flavoring?
    By deh707 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 11:41 AM
  3. Quick SNS Focus XT review (Blackberry flavor)
    By mattikus in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 08:30 PM
  4. The Return of Focus XT - New Flavors, More Servings!
    By Skigazzi in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 08:08 PM
  5. The Return of Focus XT - New Flavors, More Servings!
    By Skigazzi in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 01:06 PM
Log in
Log in