Focus XT Limited Edition Candy Corn Flavor - Find it While You Can Thread

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by _Endure_ View Post
    Love the candy corn flavor, wish it was a staple. Agreed with the above on the caffeine content. Too many companies throwing out 300-400mg's in supps like it's nothing and having to half scoop is irritating. It's easy to add more if someone needs to. Purpose of caffeine in my mind is to be part of the equation equally and enhance other compounds and not bury you and drown out other compounds. 100-150mg's all day!
    It won't be an all the time staple but we did wind up doing another run of it because people like it so much.

And I completely agree with what you said about the caffeine and that was our thought behind the 160 mg. dosage. Focus XT is NOT meant to be a cracked out feeling stim product that makes you anxious and not be able to think; too heavy of stims or irresponsibly high caffeine content would defeat the purpose. Focus XT is designed to help help improve mental clarity, concentration, energy, etc. The caffeine dosage is perfect for being synergistic with the ingredients and providing a great fast acting, long lasting clean energy feel and still allows people to drink their coffee, tea, or soft drinks if they choose to.

As a pre-workout, Focus XT isn't meant to be the product that jacks you up our of your mind and makes you want to run laps around the gym. It's meant to be the product that helps you get your mind off the stresses of day to day life and actually focus on your workout and the task at hand and give you the energy to do it.
    Tell Us What You Want to See Next From SNS - PM Me!

Focus XT - The Leading Nootropic Energy Drink for Advanced Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration, & Improved Sense of Well-Being.

2. Seasonal flavors is a cool concept. For valentines you should make a red velvet Focus XT lol
    *Psalms 62:1-62:2*
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    It won't be an all the time staple but we did wind up doing another run of it because people like it so much.

And I completely agree with what you said about the caffeine and that was our thought behind the 160 mg. dosage. Focus XT is NOT meant to be a cracked out feeling stim product that makes you anxious and not be able to think; too heavy of stims or irresponsibly high caffeine content would defeat the purpose. Focus XT is designed to help help improve mental clarity, concentration, energy, etc. The caffeine dosage is perfect for being synergistic with the ingredients and providing a great fast acting, long lasting clean energy feel and still allows people to drink their coffee, tea, or soft drinks if they choose to.

As a pre-workout, Focus XT isn't meant to be the product that jacks you up our of your mind and makes you want to run laps around the gym. It's meant to be the product that helps you get your mind off the stresses of day to day life and actually focus on your workout and the task at hand and give you the energy to do it.
    Which is why I love it, it's dosed right for good energy and works just fine as a preworkout too. Glad to hear there is another batch run, I need to find some.

4. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    I hope that you'll enjoy it. I love all of the flavors. The Candy Corn for me is the closest you could actually come to Candy Corn in a drink mix. It's like at the first taste, it throws you off because Candy Corn candy is a texture to go along with a taste but then the flavor hits you and you're like yep, that's like drinking candy corn.
    that is it exactly....like drinking candy corn!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

5. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post

I use 2 scoops of re1gn pre-workout 1st thing in morning...come afternoon I need a boost, focus xt is one of the best afternoon 'boosters' I have tried.

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Seasonal flavors is a cool concept. For valentines you should make a red velvet Focus XT lol
    I so wanted to do some Valentines flavors but waited too late to get them out in time. Seasonal flavors are something I definitely hope to do a lot more of in the future though.

Focus XT - The Leading Nootropic Energy Drink for Advanced Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration, & Improved Sense of Well-Being.

7. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    I so wanted to do some Valentines flavors but waited too late to get them out in time. Seasonal flavors are something I definitely hope to do a lot more of in the future though.
    any way you could replicate jelly bean flavors. mike and ike have got a popcorn flavor that is spot on!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    any way you could replicate jelly bean flavors. mike and ike have got a popcorn flavor that is spot on!!!
    That's interesting. That's one that I'd honestly never thought about before. I'm sure it could be done if there was enough demand for it. I love the idea of limited edition flavors and really unique and different flavors.

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    🤤 Iíd drink buttery popcorn flavored FXT for sure lol I mean, jelly belly flavors are A1 anyhow so any flavor mimicked from those dudes, Iím in!

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    that sounds mad tasty and would be unique .
    SNS Site Wide Sale
    30% Off Sale - Black Friday - Cyber Monday
    Code: Anabolicminds1

11. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    I hope that you'll enjoy it. I love all of the flavors. The Candy Corn for me is the closest you could actually come to Candy Corn in a drink mix. It's like at the first taste, it throws you off because Candy Corn candy is a texture to go along with a taste but then the flavor hits you and you're like yep, that's like drinking candy corn.
    Name:  MVIMG_20190129_083751.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  776.7 KB

haha sounds great! I tried the Rocket Pop the other day, flavor was okay, but I had a head cold so was not tasting much, to took it with a grain of salt. More importantly, my focus and energy levels were up for sure, this worked great! Once I run through a tub (probably a mix of both flavors) I will post up a review here and on PP. I love me a good nootropic! Also going to try this various ways, to cure my afternoon blues and as a PWO since I am testing out VASOBLITZ for a month run and want a stim break!

This is the first product I have tried from you guys (I know it seems weird) even after all my time on SR, some companies I have just missed out on over the years. So looking forward to this run and checking out more. Glad the Candy Corn flavor was still around
    Last edited by DaSlaya; 02-02-2019 at 02:43 PM. Reason: added photo

12. Popcorn flavor might be pushing it a bit lets stick Milk Duds, Circus Peanuts, pixi stix, those long popscicles you could buy in boxes of like 500 that were liquid, and Big League Chew for some throwbacks.

13. Quote Originally Posted by _Endure_ View Post
    Popcorn flavor might be pushing it a bit lets stick Milk Duds, Circus Peanuts, pixi stix, those long popscicles you could buy in boxes of like 500 that were liquid, and Big League Chew for some throwbacks.
    don't knock it if you haven't tried it...the mike and ike popcorn flavor will surprise you, I know it did me!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by DaSlaya View Post

haha sounds great! I tried the Rocket Pop the other day, flavor was okay, but I had a head cold so was not tasting much, to took it with a grain of salt. More importantly, my focus and energy levels were up for sure, this worked great! Once I run through a tub (probably a mix of both flavors) I will post up a review here and on PP. I love me a good nootropic! Also going to try this various ways, to cure my afternoon blues and as a PWO since I am testing out VASOBLITZ for a month run and want a stim break!

This is the first product I have tried from you guys (I know it seems weird) even after all my time on SR, some companies I have just missed out on over the years. So looking forward to this run and checking out more. Glad the Candy Corn flavor was still around
    Nice .. I love em both but ice cold rocket pop & pink lemonade are still close to my heart

Effectiveness is amazing .. I substitute em for energy drinks
    SNS Site Wide Sale
    30% Off Sale - Black Friday - Cyber Monday
    Code: Anabolicminds1

15. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    Nice .. I love em both but ice cold rocket pop & pink lemonade are still close to my heart

Effectiveness is amazing .. I substitute em for energy drinks
    I use mine for my morning scripture reading. I had to stop drinking energy drinks (typical 300mg was my preference or 20oz cold brew first thing upon waking) because my daily intake was TOO high.

But, my retention using FXT and PEA-500 has definitely increased!

*my caffeine consumption is 500mg days I lift and only 165mg days I donít.

165mg t,t,Sunday

165mg @530am m,w,f and 350mg @4pm for lifting.

16. Quote Originally Posted by DaSlaya View Post

I'm glad to hear that you were pleased with the result. I love the taste on the Rocket Pop and hopefully you'll be able to taste it better and enjoy it once you get past the head cold.

Quote Originally Posted by _Endure_ View Post
    Popcorn flavor might be pushing it a bit lets stick Milk Duds, Circus Peanuts, pixi stix, those long popscicles you could buy in boxes of like 500 that were liquid, and Big League Chew for some throwbacks.
    Some interesting ideas there. I will definitely look into a couple of those.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    don't knock it if you haven't tried it...the mike and ike popcorn flavor will surprise you, I know it did me!!!
    I like the Jelly Belly popcorn flavor and the Mike and Ikes popcorn flavor was surprisingly good. So was their Cherry Cola.

17. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I use mine for my morning scripture reading. I had to stop drinking energy drinks (typical 300mg was my preference or 20oz cold brew first thing upon waking) because my daily intake was TOO high.

But, my retention using FXT and PEA-500 has definitely increased!

*my caffeine consumption is 500mg days I lift and only 165mg days I don’t.

165mg t,t,Sunday

165mg @530am m,w,f and 350mg @4pm for lifting.
    Very cool, always good to hear how supplements can positively affect your life for the better. We tend to think only in terms of training but always interesting to hear the other side in terms of psychological/spiritual/physical well being. I will say the caffeine is farrrr beyond me though

18. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    I'm glad to hear that you were pleased with the result. I love the taste on the Rocket Pop and hopefully you'll be able to taste it better and enjoy it once you get past the head cold.

Some interesting ideas there. I will definitely look into a couple of those.

I like the Jelly Belly popcorn flavor and the Mike and Ikes popcorn flavor was surprisingly good. So was their Cherry Cola.
    I have a friend who works for Eby-Brown in plainfield[they are distributer for speedways in Indiana]..anyway he is always 'sampling' different products and he brought me some of the mike and ike popcorn to try....I was blown away.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Focus XT Now Available in 7 Amazing Tasting Flavors!
    By DBee in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-18-2014, 07:52 PM
  2. Focus XT Cotton Candy (4/15 exp date) flavoring?
    By deh707 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 11:41 AM
  3. Quick SNS Focus XT review (Blackberry flavor)
    By mattikus in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 08:30 PM
  4. The Return of Focus XT - New Flavors, More Servings!
    By Skigazzi in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 08:08 PM
  5. The Return of Focus XT - New Flavors, More Servings!
    By Skigazzi in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 01:06 PM