Focus XT Cotton Candy (4/15 exp date) flavoring?

deh707

Awards
I just received this, and it seems the flavor is much weaker than my previous 2 tubs of Cotton Candy from last year, but the effects are as expected.

Even the smell of the powder is barely recognized as cotton candy. My empty Cotton Candy containers has a much stronger smell than my new one, lol.

It just tastes like a very watered down version.

Is it just me?

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking into this right now for you.

deh707

Awards
Since this tub continues to provide the effects I desire, I will not be asking for a refund. Maybe I would if the taste was really bad, but this is just borderline OK, lol.

If I remember correctly, the powder coloring of my previous Cotton Candy were much darker, too. Also, the powder was thicker and clumpier. My current one is very thin-like.

My current cotton candy's pink color looks even lighter than the pink lemonade flavor.

Is there a way I can get a sample/serving of Cotton Candy from somewhere, for comparison to my current stash?

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since this tub continues to provide the effects I desire, I will not be asking for a refund. Maybe I would if the taste was really bad, but this is just borderline OK, lol.

If I remember correctly, the powder coloring of my previous Cotton Candy were much darker, too.

My current cotton candy's pink color looks even lighter than the pink lemonade flavor.

Is there a way I can get a sample/serving of Cotton Candy from somewhere, for comparison to my current stash?
Cotton Candy has always been lighter than Pink Lemonade if I remember correctly...haven't had Pink Lemonade in a while though.

I'd send you some, but I finished my last Cotton Candy tub a little while ago. Another rep may offer, but that's the only possible samples.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

If I remember correctly, the powder coloring of my previous Cotton Candy were much darker, too. Also, the powder was thicker and clumpier. My current one is very thin-like.

I would be glad to send you a couple scoops from my tub that is the same batch

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Great! PM sent.

Thanks a ton.
Glad to see MW got you hooked up. I don't have any cotton candy on hand, so it would be a few weeks until I would have been able to get it out.

deh707

Awards
I would be glad to send you a couple scoops from my tub that is the same batch
I received your package.

It turns out that it's the same exact thing as my current stash of cotton candy.

I guess my mind was playing tricks on me, lol. Maybe getting used to the caffeine-free fruit punch has spoiled my taste?

Anyways, thanks for the samples!

Reactions: mw1
NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I received your package.

It turns out that it's the same exact thing as my current stash of cotton candy.

I guess my mind was playing tricks on me, lol. Maybe getting used to the caffeine-free fruit punch has spoiled my taste?

Glad to hear this was the case and it's settled now.

Fruit Punch is indeed very good, like drinking Kool-Aid.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I received your package.

Haha, don't feel bad, one of our reps called me with the exact same scenario a couple months ago about a different flavor. I had one on hand from the same lot and it tasted fine, so I called Steve, had him pull one from the warehouse floor and it tasted perfect as well. flavoring was identical and no complaints were received about the lot from the public

These things happen, and pulling a tub or shipping samples makes sure we have it on point.