Of Mind and Muscle - A review for Focus XT (Sponsored)

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Huge shout out to the team at Serious Nutrition Solutions for hooking me up with a tub of Focus XT. I've used a few of their products over the years and have had nothing short of satisfaction with my results. It's a priveledge to be giving a full review on this product.

Why I need to FOCUS
1)At the gym - I'm very social, maybe too social. I get caught up in conversations around me and it affects my tempo. Tried using headphones, I just get preoccupied with the music and the muted people around me - it's actually more distracting. A girl I'm seeing comes in after work close to the end of my workout, she distracts me too. It's the accent, I can't help it.
2)At work - I work night shift as a generalist in a hospital laboratory and responsible for every department. When the floors are busy I'm busy and keep moving; but when the ER is busy I'm running circles. It can get mentally and physically tiresome to keep up with numerous tests running at once, especially when somethings are timed results and everything is STAT. I'm also responsible for all the maintenance of instrumentation in the laboratory which have designated time slots to be performed.
3)In class- Silly me, never took Physics 1/2 in college. Now I need it for my doctorates. Well, back to Rutgers I go! That won't start till September. In addition, studying for the GRE's and MCAT. The GRE isn't so bad, but that MCAT is like pulling teeth! Ugh.

DAY 1 - THURSDAY 6/16
Just woke up... I have 45 minutes to throw back a shake and get to the gym for biceps/quads. Time to get my head straight.
INITIAL THOUGHTS
Appearance: Is anyone else's somewhat cakey? It's not quite a perfect powder but more confectionate in texture. At first i thought something was wrong because it was only about 3/4 full. Then I read the label, it's supposed to be that way. OK, I can roll with that. No issues scooping.
Mixability: You really don't even need to mix it - maybe a light swirling but that's it. Easily mixed with some cold water.
Taste: A light and refreshing Blue Raspberry. A nice little wake up before I head out the door.
Timeliness of onset: I often use driving as a guage of if my pre-workout is in effect, I think my perception changes and I become more aware of other vehicles. Didn't feel it. It wasn't until I put the headphones on that I began honing in on the task at hand. A good 20 minutes and a trigger - now I'm focused. Nice.
Effectiveness: Now I feel synchronized with the music in my sets. I'm mentally emerged in it as a soundtrack to my lift. Keeping better track of numbers. I have a tendancy to be overambitious with some exercises, I'm making smarter decisions about my motions and weights. A clear mental connection with my body's work and better focus on negative reps. Noticing small things I need to tweak in my motions.
Duration: Lasted long after my lift (usually 45-60 minutes). I go home and eat right after and usually just do small mindless tasks until I unwind. I was pretty quick to jump in the shower and pull out my day's to-do list. Definitely more efficient with my time today.

No crashes, jitters, sickness, head pain, etc. Word up. Stay tuned for episode 2.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
subbed!

Now I feel synchronized with the music in my sets. I'm mentally emerged in it as a soundtrack to my lift. Keeping better track of numbers. I have a tendancy to be overambitious with some exercises, I'm making smarter decisions about my motions and weights. A clear mental connection with my body's work and better focus on negative reps.
hardcore bro. this log's gonna be good.
No crashes, jitters, sickness, head pain, etc
Poetry to my ears.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome first review so far, thanks for posting up.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
yea some get like that,takes all of 10 seconds to unclump whatever is clumped and you are good to go! the humidity will do that a bit.

another great point that goes unnoticed,music is on another level when you have a good scoop of focus XT in you! I always have my ipod with me so I agree with you a lot.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2 - FRIDAY 6/17
Ever have your conscience interrupt your sleep with that thought "Hey, you need to be somewhere soon."
I woke up at 3:21 and I'm expected at the gym by 3:30.. uh oh.:11:

I sprint to get ready, pack my bag, and throw back a shake. A modified version for today.
2 scoops Isopure
No sesame oil - I need this fast acting
1 scoop Focus XT
1 scoop Lit Up - I normally wouldn't do this but I could use the extra pick me up.
Mix with some water... Mmm, like liquid cotton candy with a nutrition profile.:yumyum:

I get there a little late and my trainer busts my ass for it. Ending the week with a big lift - back width and thickness, hamstrings, and abs.
Our back width portion had a few unorthodox motions I've never seen. One was almost like a rear delt DB fly but waaay back and keeping the weight closer to the hip. I got a good momentum out of this but could have easily done it wrong. As I said before - Focus XT gets me concentrating on my form. Another was a lat pull down but as wide a grip possible and reversed. First set hurt my wrists until I understood how to hold it, then it all came clear where to hit it.

My buddy Anthony is a clown 24/7... especially when he got some action the night before, so today he was in circus mode. I was still engaged in conversation but never left sight of what I was really trying to accomplish there. I still maintained quality tempo with my workout while having a social aspect. Not once did I feel (or have my trainer yell at me) I was taking too long between sets or loosing focus.

Got home, ate, showered, and went straight to house chores - man, I'm about to start using this when I need to clean the kitchen!

yea some get like that,takes all of 10 seconds to unclump whatever is clumped and you are good to go! the humidity will do that a bit.
Yeah, I didn't think much of it - highly doubt it would have affected the overall quality. But thanks for clearing that up.

Sooo I've been reading that there may be a non-caffeine version coming in the future? I would gladly invest in that - I feel like I have so much caffeine from supplements, coffee, tea, etc that I'm immune to it and it may be causing more than needed stress.

I also heard something about a Key Lime Pie flavor?!?!?!?! OMG.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caffeine Free Focus XT is about 4 weeks out. The Key Lime flavor is just what some of us really want it to be :D

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in ;)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can`t wait for the the caffeine free version ;)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad you are enjoying it thus far.

Focus XT or any nootropic powder may have some clumps in the container. Nootropics are just that way, especially ones containing Choline and ALCAR. They can easily be broken up using the scoop, and it doesnt affect the mixability.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Never done this before:
I woke up and went to make the morning shake and managed to turn the blender on without adding water. Needless to say some of the powders went flying across my kitchen counter. CLEARLY I needed to focus. Lol

Anyway - hit chest and quads today. Finished in less than an hour! Thats including 16 sets of chest, 4 sets of leg press, and a short ab circuit. My tempo has been phenominal lately. Started cardio post workout (25m treadmill, 3.0 speed, 6.0 incline) and it went by pretty quick.

In addition: I decided to try a scoop before work. I had to come in an hour early and we're short a person tonight so the extra boost will be nice. Good thing too! I have a blood bank survey to complete for the College of American Pathologists (basically to show I know how to do my job to big brother). And it's looooong.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never done this before:
I woke up and went to make the morning shake and managed to turn the blender on without adding water. Needless to say some of the powders went flying across my kitchen counter. CLEARLY I needed to focus. Lol
:toofunny: :D

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also heard something about a Key Lime Pie flavor?!?!?!?! OMG.
Caffeine Free Focus XT is about 4 weeks out. The Key Lime flavor is just what some of us really want it to be :D
Detailed log Organic!! Very nice!!
....and crap, I may have been the instigator of that Key lime flavor...Nom is right...that was me just wanting that flavor...I don't think I sat in on the 'Flavor committee' this go round ;)

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
perhaps you fellas can get a "key lime caff free focus XT" petition going? lol

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Due to a change in my workout routine there's a subsequent change in nutrition timing:
I'm not entering my workout fasted upon waking up. Of course, the morning ****tail of pills will continue lol. Really its just Focus XT for pre-workout now... no shake.
The shake is gonna come in post workout and before I jump on the treadmill for cardio.

Today's the first day I tried this and I'm seeing a BIG difference in the intensity of the effects. Once again, it's not like a slap in the face but a gradual onset. I'm gonna play around with some timing to get a feel for optimal dosing for a preworkout.

Why did it edit c0ck? c0cktail is a perfectly acceptable and fashionable word in the English language. Only in vulgar Shakesperian/George Carlin/Dane Cook humor would this word have some sort of sexual meaning. Sheesh.

Last edited:
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
where do i sign?

Pink Lemonade will still probably be my favorite. :D
Pink Lemonade ftw :D
Due to a change in my workout routine there's a subsequent change in nutrition timing:
I'm not entering my workout fasted upon waking up. Of course, the morning ****tail of pills will continue lol. Really its just Focus XT for pre-workout now... no shake.
The shake is gonna come in post workout and before I jump on the treadmill for cardio.

Today's the first day I tried this and I'm seeing a BIG difference in the intensity of the effects. Once again, it's not like a slap in the face but a gradual onset. I'm gonna play around with some timing to get a feel for optimal dosing for a preworkout.

Why did it edit c0ck? c0cktail is a perfectly acceptable and fashionable word in the English language. Only in vulgar Shakesperian/George Carlin/Dane Cook humor would this word have some sort of sexual meaning. Sheesh.
Nice, glad to see you playing around with the dosing a bit and getting the best effect :thumbsup:
And I laughed at the "mindless ranting" at the end:lol:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

...and further, what if I had a pet Peac0ck named 'Fluffy'? I wouldn't be able to talk much about him without being edited out with **** either?!?! MAN!!! Filter has failed me and my aspirations of having a pet Peac0ck!! Dahhhhmmmm yoooouuuu guuuyyyyyssss!!! <slams head on desk>

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
...and further, what if I had a pet Peac0ck named 'Fluffy'? I wouldn't be able to talk much about him without being edited out with **** either?!?! MAN!!! Filter has failed me and my aspirations of having a pet Peac0ck!! Dahhhhmmmm yoooouuuu guuuyyyyyssss!!! <slams head on desk>
You never fail to crack me up schizm. haha!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:rofl:

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Night driving + Focus XT = Awesome experience.

Made better by 2x12"x600W subs :drive:

@ Schizm -->:icon_lol:

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
where do i sign?

Pink Lemonade will still probably be my favorite. :D
im with you,I can honestly say there is not one flavor of FocusXT I mind,however pink lemonade is without a doubt my favorite!

Night driving + Focus XT = Awesome experience.

Made better by 2x12"x600W subs :drive:

@ Schizm -->:icon_lol:
1 scoop of Focus XT + 1-2 caps of SNS pea + my ipod = great time!

pea plus focus XT makes music sound 30x better does not matter if im working,studying, or just listening to music.

I would highly suggest this stack!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never done this before:

Anyway - hit chest and quads today. Finished in less than an hour! Thats including 16 sets of chest, 4 sets of leg press, and a short ab circuit. My tempo has been phenominal lately. Started cardio post workout (25m treadmill, 3.0 speed, 6.0 incline) and it went by pretty quick.

In addition: I decided to try a scoop before work. I had to come in an hour early and we're short a person tonight so the extra boost will be nice. Good thing too! I have a blood bank survey to complete for the College of American Pathologists (basically to show I know how to do my job to big brother). And it's looooong.
Awesome story about the blender :D

Really glad you are enjoying the product.

Detailed log Organic!! Very nice!!
....and crap, I may have been the instigator of that Key lime flavor...Nom is right...that was me just wanting that flavor...I don't think I sat in on the 'Flavor committee' this go round ;)
perhaps you fellas can get a "key lime caff free focus XT" petition going? lol
I dont think that flavor would be easy to nail for a product like Focus XT. And honestly, we have enough flavors in the regular.

If we ever did a protein, I think that flavor could be great; BUT the odds of us ever doing a protein is pretty slim.

purebred

I am considering taking a full serving of FXT next time I have a night out on the town. I, too, experience auditory enhancements with FXT. I have removed alcohol consumption from the equation so ani FXT buzz is pretty much all I have to work with now. I went out this weekend, stuck to my guns and went with my Perrier when it was time to place an order with the waitress or at the bar and I had a good time. I've also heard some good things about Picamilon for social sessions. Might look into some of that too!

It's much easier to notice how ridiculous people really are when you're sober and they're making fools of themselves. On two separate occasions [with the same guy] I was inclined to put some lights out. It's like I'm evidently required to be extra tolerant of idiot's who don't know how to handle their booze. Whatever. :)

/ENDrant

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am considering taking a full serving of FXT next time I have a night out on the town. I, too, experience auditory enhancements with FXT. I have removed alcohol consumption from the equation so ani FXT buzz is pretty much all I have to work with now. I went out this weekend, stuck to my guns and went with my Perrier when it was time to place an order with the waitress or at the bar and I had a good time. I've also heard some good things about Picamilon for social sessions. Might look into some of that too!

It's much easier to notice how ridiculous people really are when you're sober and they're making fools of themselves. On two separate occasions [with the same guy] I was inclined to put some lights out. It's like I'm evidently required to be extra tolerant of idiot's who don't know how to handle their booze. Whatever. :)

/ENDrant
Picamilon is definitely a great mood enhancer, as is Phenibut, but have to use it sparingly.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I've never used either picamilon or phenibut. I guess I should try it out.

Yeah man. I dont mind being the sober stallion, its my reputation at this point (better than previous titles). Im so much of a damn fool as is I just feed off the energy of others and contribute myself. As long as I have a glass of club soda in my hand to feel a little more "part of the crowd" Im ready to go.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have to use both sparingly?

Or just phenibut?
The Phenibut more so than Picamilon, Picamilon is on an as-needed-basis, or 5 days on/2 off, 2 week break after 4 weeks of use.

Phenibut can cause a lot of problems for some people due to the tolerance build up and withdrawal, I typically use it 1-2x a week.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For social settings/situations, PEA-500 Xtreme can be interesting solo or stacked with Focus XT.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Well over the last few days I've been doing some experiments with diffrent pre-workouts:
Day 1: Control (No supplement)
Day 2: Cellucor C4
Day 3: Controlled Labs White Flood
Day 4: Applied Nutriceuticals Lit Up
Day 5: SNS Focus XT

Day 1: Got right up, did my thing and when to the gym. Still kinda sleepy on the drive but I was alert. Did my warm up and got through the workout. Didn't feel any additional excitement or interest in what i was doing. Just going through the motions and trying to push it. Cardio seemed to take longer than usual. Felt kinda tired and a bit unmotivated towards the end of my workout.

Day 2: Similar to day one, maybe a little extra pep and energy. Cellucor products do nothing for me. Tastes good, mixes well but with a little foam. Didnt feel any onset or "its working" feeling. It helped me out but to a minimal extent.

Day 3: Mixes easy, tastes awesome. God to work on my drive there and well into my workout. Had energy and drive to lift. Blew through my workout and cardio but still felt like it wasnt explosive or maximal. Good energy but not much for motivation or really getting to a peak.

Day 4: Good taste but mixes poorly. Leaves a lot of foam and sediment and that read color is obnixious. The best so far: energized and ready, willing to lift heavy but still not at the peak. Still not feeling any good mind/body connection. Once again, efficient workout and cardio still took forever (as you can tell I hate cardio). Still dying out towards the end of the lift. Easy onset and no crash.
Day 5: Easy to mix, great taste, very little sedimentation. Clumps more than the others. Now I have the mind to muscle connection and the energy to lift. Didnt settle in too soon and im bouncing a bit to the music in the gym between sets. Blew through the workout and left feeling the most accomplishment. Still motivated to be productive when i got home instead of crashing or just lethargic.

Control<Cellucor<App Nut<Controlled Labs<SNS

Thats my ranking. I suppose I should pick up a tub of Jack3d and run a comparison. I really loved that Pre and I think it would be a close call.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Awesome first review so far, thanks for posting up.
still waiting onmine, canada post strick is done now so probibly this week ill get it :)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Well over the last few days I've been doing some experiments with diffrent pre-workouts:
Day 1: Control (No supplement)
Day 2: Cellucor C4
Day 3: Controlled Labs White Flood
Day 4: Applied Nutriceuticals Lit Up
Day 5: SNS Focus XT

Day 1: Got right up, did my thing and when to the gym. Still kinda sleepy on the drive but I was alert. Did my warm up and got through the workout. Didn't feel any additional excitement or interest in what i was doing. Just going through the motions and trying to push it. Cardio seemed to take longer than usual. Felt kinda tired and a bit unmotivated towards the end of my workout.

Day 2: Similar to day one, maybe a little extra pep and energy. Cellucor products do nothing for me. Tastes good, mixes well but with a little foam. Didnt feel any onset or "its working" feeling. It helped me out but to a minimal extent.

Day 3: Mixes easy, tastes awesome. God to work on my drive there and well into my workout. Had energy and drive to lift. Blew through my workout and cardio but still felt like it wasnt explosive or maximal. Good energy but not much for motivation or really getting to a peak.

Day 4: Good taste but mixes poorly. Leaves a lot of foam and sediment and that read color is obnixious. The best so far: energized and ready, willing to lift heavy but still not at the peak. Still not feeling any good mind/body connection. Once again, efficient workout and cardio still took forever (as you can tell I hate cardio). Still dying out towards the end of the lift. Easy onset and no crash.
Day 5: Easy to mix, great taste, very little sedimentation. Clumps more than the others. Now I have the mind to muscle connection and the energy to lift. Didnt settle in too soon and im bouncing a bit to the music in the gym between sets. Blew through the workout and left feeling the most accomplishment. Still motivated to be productive when i got home instead of crashing or just lethargic.

Control<Cellucor<App Nut<Controlled Labs<SNS

Thats my ranking. I suppose I should pick up a tub of Jack3d and run a comparison. I really loved that Pre and I think it would be a close call.
great review! :)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice detailed review :clap2:
Jack3d is a good pre workout also, but it leaves me with a crash coming off the 1,3Dimeth :(

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
^I crash hard. Other 1,3/3,3s not so much but this one puts me down. Built a tolerance pretty quickly too.

purebred

If you liked Jack3d, I have a strong premonition you will like Athletic Edge Nutrition's PreSurge Unleashed even more. I was on the same boat. Unfortunately, Jack3d is simply a stim product. If I want to be cracked out at the gym like that, I'll just drink 3 cups of coffee, maybe even sniff some crank before my session LOL

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Premonition huh? Ill look into it. Theres no denying a cup of coffee or green tea is an amazing pre-workout.

One time I tried huffing Jack3d... didnt work out very well. When i had anamphetamine issue I would blow 20mg before the gym. I was cracked out and yelling in the gym.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Premonition huh? Ill look into it. Theres no denying a cup of coffee or green tea is an amazing pre-workout.

One time I tried huffing Jack3d... didnt work out very well. When i had anamphetamine issue I would blow 20mg before the gym. I was cracked out and yelling in the gym.
:eek:mfg:

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice comparison! I wasn't impressed with jacked. However I do love geranium and never crash from it, in fact it seems to help keep me from crashing from higher caffeine intakes.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jack3d I crashed from when taking 3scoops. However, when I dosed 25mg 2-3times daily spread out I got a good clean smooth energy throughout the day :)

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I stopped after 2 scoops of Jack3d figuring it wa time to break off for a while. For the longest time I didnt use anything. geranium has a lot of good clean qualities I like about it

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
This is true. But it sucks to have that coffee after-taste while doing sets. :ugh:

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
OK, so this girl is coming over to "hang out" before I go to work tonight.

I just got back to my apartment after a day with the fam and I have work at 11. I'm stressing because I'm really not in the mood and more concerned about getting to work on time and having the energy for an eight hour shift on July 4th eve.

Shes in the bathroom getting ready and Im tryin to figure out a way to get myself good and ready to give a personal fireworks display. Shes quick to freshen up... Focus XT!!!! Mixes instantly, toss it back, done before she is.

I was almost late to work. Maybe tossing her around in all four rooms of my apartment wasted some time but hey, shes satisfied and im chillin makin my holiday pay. Thanks Focus XT!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great feedback, glad it worked out bruther ;)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I just got back to my apartment after a day with the fam and I have work at 11. I'm stressing because I'm really not in the mood and more concerned about getting to work on time and having the energy for an eight hour shift on July 4th eve.

Shes in the bathroom getting ready and Im tryin to figure out a way to get myself good and ready to give a personal fireworks display. Shes quick to freshen up... Focus XT!!!! Mixes instantly, toss it back, done before she is.

I was almost late to work. Maybe tossing her around in all four rooms of my apartment wasted some time but hey, shes satisfied and im chillin makin my holiday pay. Thanks Focus XT!
A truly versatile supplement haha :D

As for comparison of Focus XT to Jack3d, Focus XT of course isnt meant to be give the high energy a supp liked Jack3d would, but it much more versatile in its uses, and imo more functional. We make straight 1,3 dimethy caps (Adrena-G); you could try stacking them with Focus XT and it would allow you to find your own sweet spot as far as dosing.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Whooooa! New marketing campaign/slogan has arrived!! :)

purebred

I normally wait until after a session (and I don't mean study session either ;)) to take FXT since my 'time' usually comes (no pun intended) during the work week with the exception of the occasional, spontaneous adventure that may occur on the weekends. That being said, after a 'session' I'm usually tired so I just go for the FXT then since I usually lift and/or study afterwards. On occasion I may not feel lazy or tired, sometimes I'll even feel energetic, but the times I've taken FXT before a 'session', I've found myself in an aftermath full of energy. I have a high libido (as I should!) BUT FXT takes it to a whole 'nother level pleasure-wise. I've always responded well when taking stimulants prior to a sexual encounter. Nothing like being able to tire your lady out and not even be close to finishing :D

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
CREATE YOUR OWN ENERGY DRINK WITH FOCUS XT

WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
1-2 scoops of Focus XT (I have blue raspberry)

A can of seltzer - preferably a berry flavor
A shaker cup
The desire to "get in the zone"

INSTRUCTIONS:
Add Focus XT to shaker cup
Add sletzer
Drink.

Tastes ****ing awesome!!!! The lowest cost/sodium/carb/bull**** energy drink ever!!!!! Th carbonation helps make the powder more miscible so you really dont even need to mix it.

purebred

CREATE YOUR OWN ENERGY DRINK WITH FOCUS XT

WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
1-2 scoops of Focus XT (I have blue raspberry)

A can of seltzer - preferably a berry flavor
A shaker cup
The desire to "get in the zone"

INSTRUCTIONS:
Add Focus XT to shaker cup
Add sletzer
Drink.

Tastes ****ing awesome!!!! The lowest cost/sodium/carb/bull**** energy drink ever!!!!! Th carbonation helps make the powder more miscible so you really dont even need to mix it.
You forgot the shot of Absolut Vanilla. :) sigh I would love me some alcohol but I've been doing so well I'd hate to mess up a streak. I may just go ahead and take a shot for my nephew's b-day this weekend. We'll see where temptations does/doesn't take me this weekend.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice recipe, I have to try that right now :D

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Purebred: That would be a great pre-game drink. Kinda like FourLoko but it wont kill you.
CC: Yeah man, youre gonna like it

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
throw in a cap or two of glucoronolactone and you have a much cheaper and MUCH better version of any energy/focus drink you can buy at a gas station or 7 11!!!