sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As some people have noticed, Inhibit-E is no longer offered on the Discount Anabolics or any other Musclemaster websites. That is because Musclemaster has decided not to stock certain types of anti-estogens any longer.

Inhibit-E is still being made, and every batch is still tested for quality of the raw materials and correct mg per cap, as always.

On a further note, there has been alot of quality issues surrounding several companies ATD products. None of those issues have ever happened with Inhibit-E, and we take the appropriate steps to make sure that they will not. We have our ATD tested before it is encapsulated, and then tested again after encapsulation to ensure quality and correct mg per cap.

Inhibit-E is a top quality product at a cost effective price.

Available at NP for 20.95 - The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store

Thanks

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
And its got a cool spiffy new label to boot!!!!

Im teasing, but I-E is good stuff, and I give you guys props again for your quality control and testing, and still keeping the "retail" prices affordable enough for the average joes.

SNS has always been a favorite of mine, I just wish you guys would step up your game just a little bit, and come out with something dangerous and cool like the old MdXT from back in the day, but Im aware of your stance on this, so I will just be happy with the good stuff you are still making today.

And again, keep up the good work on the QC and testing, really something that should be industry wide, rather than something so few and far between.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for cost effective quality. the few, the proud...sns. thanks guys.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I just wish you guys would step up your game just a little bit, and come out with something dangerous and cool like the old MdXT from back in the day,
I keep telling him...'We need some dangerous stuff!' :yikes:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And its got a cool spiffy new label to boot!!!!

Im teasing, but I-E is good stuff, and I give you guys props again for your quality control and testing, and still keeping the "retail" prices affordable enough for the average joes.

SNS has always been a favorite of mine, I just wish you guys would step up your game just a little bit, and come out with something dangerous and cool like the old MdXT from back in the day, but Im aware of your stance on this, so I will just be happy with the good stuff you are still making today.

And again, keep up the good work on the QC and testing, really something that should be industry wide, rather than something so few and far between.
Thanks for the faith in us.

The days of us doing ph's are long since over with, but we will be coming out with alot of new items before the end of the year that I think people will be very pleased and excited about.