Status
Not open for further replies.
MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
&gt;&gt;&gt; RADIATE ROLL CALL &lt;&lt;&lt;

It's time to gear up for our next promo!

I need to know who has a jar of Radiate on hand (and who needs to use FireTitan's special code so you can get some on hand!).

NewJar.jpg

We will be revealing our next contest soon, but you need the jar in hand to play along. More details will be revealed soon....

For now, leave some sort of comment here in this thread that way TheMyth, FireTitan, and I know you have a jar and are ready to play along in our next promo. (The funnier the comment, the better) (Bonus points can be earned for commenting on how sexy FireTitan is looking lately as he's shredding up with Radiate... ***wink wink***)

Also... make sure you are signed up for The ELITE. Future deal coming too good to miss - only The ELITE get to take advantage of.

www.rxssupplements.com/the-elite

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I still got my tub! I'm finding half a scoop with my PWO helps with my anxiety and taking the other scoop with my PWO. I'm not a small guy and I have needs. Let the promo roll forward!

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I still got my tub (2 servings left) and im down for the get down! Oh and FireTitan I saw those gym noodz, you are killing it man. You look beastly , one could say you are glowing or.....RADIATING!

Forreal though, this stuff works pretty well, taking it every day in the mornings as part of an IF diet and other supps, its helped me shed from about 18%bf to around 14-15% over the last more or so :D

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Still haven't tapped into my Tub from the initial promotion. Will soon though! What's the shelf life on this stuff?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
fire titan=the RADIATEr....:lame: lol!!!

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
I got a brand new tub! 2 servings in and I am in love.:) 3\4 scoop seems to do it for me. May man up and try a full scoop one of these days.:eek:

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im flattered guys, and dont dese......ok just keep them comments coming! Lol. Throw up some pics of dem der Radiate jugs!!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got one now! And I'm thinking that some of the sweat that was generated might be because of the picture of FireTitan than I put on the treadmill so I could pretend I was running to him. Kinda like this

giphy.gif

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
MonteCedillo sent me 2 tubs, i gave one away for personal review from a friend who swears by it now. He loves his stims and thought "I don't need a half scoop to assess tolerance"

45 minutes later he was sweating buckets on the treadmill and started to curse my name for not awareing him how strong the product was.

Lesson learned... Listen to the ginger kid :) Him and his traininer partner (whom is a girl) are both in a fatloss phase and are splitting the tub. Both have dropped 5 pounds in the last 3 weeks using Radiate (since they both dropped down to 1/2 scooping it), but they do not take it everyday.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh snap! We are hearing more and more actual weight loss stories each day. Add this to the list!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MonteCedillo sent me 2 tubs, i gave one away for personal review from a friend who swears by it now. He loves his stims and thought "I don't need a half scoop to assess tolerance"

45 minutes later he was sweating buckets on the treadmill and started to curse my name for not awareing him how strong the product was.

Lesson learned... Listen to the ginger kid :) Him and his traininer partner (whom is a girl) are both in a fatloss phase and are splitting the tub. Both have dropped 5 pounds in the last 3 weeks using Radiate (since they both dropped down to 1/2 scooping it), but they do not take it everyday.
Outstanding Bob!! Thanks for sharing that

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed with my tub!

Image1491616114.975944.jpg

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Tub in hand right here :) 1 scoop every morning! Loving the energy and thermogenic effect!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got Mine and Love it!!

rxs-radiate-review-radiate.jpg

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I have LOVED my tub so far. Very outstanding product!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am too!! GREAT STUFF!!!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Any samples of radiate available yet? Y'all have sold me on it... But I want to be sure I can handle the dose of rauwolscine in it before buying a whole tub.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any samples of radiate available yet? Y'all have sold me on it... But I want to be sure I can handle the dose of rauwolscine in it before buying a whole tub.
MonteCedillo TheMyth can we get a hookup for my homie?

twinjay

twinjay

Awards
It's time to gear up for our next promo!

I need to know who has a jar of Radiate on hand (and who needs to use FireTitan's special code so you can get some on hand!).

View attachment 147354

We will be revealing our next contest soon, but you need the jar in hand to play along. More details will be revealed soon....

For now, leave some sort of comment here in this thread that way TheMyth, FireTitan, and I know you have a jar and are ready to play along in our next promo. (The funnier the comment, the better) (Bonus points can be earned for commenting on how sexy FireTitan is looking lately as he's shredding up with Radiate... ***wink wink***)

Also... make sure you are signed up for The ELITE. Future deal coming too good to miss - only The ELITE get to take advantage of.

www.rxssupplements.com/the-elite
What's FireTitans special code?

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm fairly sensitive to any kind of Y and the negative side effects seem to be far less with Radiate then again I haven't gone much over 1/2 scoop. The initial half scoop really rocked my world. I then dialed it back and slowly increasing serving with adding in some extra caffeine sometimes. I don't take it every day and only for cardio and weekend afternoon pick me ups. It's been a really good value and can definitely feel it working.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
radiate....gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Come on guys!! Almost 700 views, yet only 34 posts?? Don't be shy, get on in here! Not sure what MonteCedillo has up his sleeve, but I'll bet it's gonna be stellar!

20170409_141558.jpg

Last edited:
jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody noticed how sexy FireTitan is looking lately? I remember when he was just a chubby f*** starting out on here about a year ago. Brother's been moving on up!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anybody noticed how sexy FireTitan is looking lately? I remember when he was just a chubby f*** starting out on here about a year ago. Brother's been moving on up!
Thats what Im needing to hear...keeps me going. Thanks homie...for the comment AND the support for Radiate!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have still over a 1/2 tub left. only working out 3 days a week this stuff last for ever. Been up to 1 scoop for about 2 weeks now.
Now If I can get rid of this damn crud, get some sleep and get back in the gym.Note I got down to 196 lbs. haven't weighed 196 since college.
Hate to see what i weight now that I'm all shriveled up. Probably look like a marathon runner!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Come on guys!! Almost 700 views, yet only 34 posts?? Don't be shy, get on in here! Not sure what MonteCedillo has up his sleeve, but I'll bet it's gonna be stellar!

View attachment 147452
After taking Radiate do you get the urge to play with Sidewalk chalk?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After taking Radiate do you get the urge to play with Sidewalk chalk?
No. I did that before. Yohimbine makes it hard to stay in the lines

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have still over a 1/2 tub left. only working out 3 days a week this stuff last for ever. Been up to 1 scoop for about 2 weeks now.
Now If I can get rid of this damn crud, get some sleep and get back in the gym.Note I got down to 196 lbs. haven't weighed 196 since college.
Hate to see what i weight now that I'm all shriveled up. Probably look like a marathon runner!
You know, I really kinda doubt that you could ever be mistaken for a marathon runner. You're too big of a stud!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I have at least half a tub left (and dropping daily :)).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have at least half a tub left (and dropping daily :)).
I've got about 1/4 tub left, but I have been hitting it hard twice a day-EVERYDAY!!!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Who else are we missing up in here? I know there are a few familiar faces who haven't posted up in here yet.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Who else are we missing up in here? I know there are a few familiar faces who haven't posted up in here yet.
I hope you are going to announce the release of a new product---that would be SWEET!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.