Your first time

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do any of you remember the first time you tried a pre - workout?

I remember mine.... It was N.O. Xplode.

I remember getting the tingles and having crazy shakes because of the surge if energy.......

I also remember the sudden surge I had straight to the restroom shortly after lol. They didn't call it Xplode for nothing right?

Well after trying the new Stimul8 Muscle I've been getting that same Energy and drive, minus the bowel movements

What was your first pre-workout experience? Let's hear it!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Mine was the original DS Craze in grape flavour, i first tried it for a leg workout and found a great euphoric sensation and was lifted in mood and had great focus, but was more talkative, colours seemed brighter and there was no pain when performing high rep leg press and leg extensions, i feel it totally eliminated the burn from higher rep training. the energy boost was great allowing for me to keep increasing weight and reps through workouts.

now i use Mesomorph, Riot, and Dust Extreme which is find to be great for the energy and strength boost but nothing compared to the spiked craze.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
OG Jack3d was mine... I remember my step bro giving me a scoop to try out... I was FLYING after that... tingling, chatty, just ready to destroy life... IMO that is still the best pre energy I've ever had. New DMAA products are still good (and many other products as well), but nothing has been quite as fun as that first time.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it was probably the old Pre Surge Unleashed with DMAA going into freshman year in high school during summer lifting back when I played football. I remember laser-like focus, energy, and pretty good vascularity.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine was the original DS Craze in grape flavour, i first tried it for a leg workout and found a great euphoric sensation and was lifted in mood and had great focus, but was more talkative, colours seemed brighter and there was no pain when performing high rep leg press and leg extensions, i feel it totally eliminated the burn from higher rep training. the energy boost was great allowing for me to keep increasing weight and reps through workouts.

now i use Mesomorph, Riot, and Dust Extreme which is find to be great for the energy and strength boost but nothing compared to the spiked craze.
I forgot all about Craze! Even if it was laced with meth lol

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm too old to remember lol. Something back in 1995. Ephedrine based I'd assume.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
N.O. Explode for me as well. I remember tearing it up at the gym, then going to work and sneaking off to do pushups to burn off some energy. I've never had anything (legal) affect me quite the same since

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The original Ultimate Orange back in the early 90's.