G8

K

kbabb68

Awards
Is G8 like hgh, what is it used for and what supplements does it compare to?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Is G8 like hgh, what is it used for and what supplements does it compare to?
G8 is not like HGH. It is a sleep aid and mood elevator and quite potent at that. Visit Finaflex.com to learn more. I happen to have run a tub of this and have another on the way and IMO it is an awesome supplement, however the experience is different for everybody. Check out some reviews in the Finaflex sub forum as well. If you contact ScottyDoc or DreamWeaver they may be able to get you some samples.

K

kbabb68

Awards
So it sounds like is is almost equivalent to ZMA's?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
So it sounds like is is almost equivalent to ZMA's?
More than ZMA...a lot more. G8 does use B6 but I think mostly as a delivery system for the rest of the compound.

K

kbabb68

Awards
So would you say its more beneficial to use G8 than zmas?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
So would you say its more beneficial to use G8 than zmas?
Absolutely! You get the recovery properties of ZMA plus you get the benefits of more restful sleep an increase in natural HGH production and mood elevation. Personally I love G8, I will warn you though this product is very potent. If you decide to try a tub start with 1/3 or 1/2 of a scoop and build up from there. If you get samples take half a packet.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
G8 is not like HGH. It is a sleep aid and mood elevator and quite potent at that. Visit Finaflex.com to learn more. I happen to have run a tub of this and have another on the way and IMO it is an awesome supplement, however the experience is different for everybody. Check out some reviews in the Finaflex sub forum as well. If you contact ScottyDoc or DreamWeaver they may be able to get you some samples.
This^. Good thing you checked your info on this one. That would be a bad mistake. Who told you this?